Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

champion

That and other gamemodes, I'm not one to just stay in a single mode too long (except S&D in CoD, but that was for Black Ops, no idea which one I'll like the most if I buy MW3 as it is not the mode I played the most in cod4 and mw2.

Yaj, more blown and bloom games where you look down iron sights while annoying 10-year-olds scream at you for killing them

TimeSplitters all the way :thumbsup:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

What do you think is terrible about the matchmaking system?

the lack of one

they should give you an option to not join games in progress, that way you wont have to deal with the bs thats joining a game of demo with the bomb planted with 20 secs left, your whole team dead and spawn trapped

or dom with the enemy up 100+ points with air suport and [cabbage] up

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Yaj, more blown and bloom games where you look down iron sights while annoying 10-year-olds scream at you for killing them

TimeSplitters all the way :thumbsup:

There's a mute option ;).

the lack of one

they should give you an option to not join games in progress, that way you wont have to deal with the bs thats joining a game of demo with the bomb planted with 20 secs left, your whole team dead and spawn trapped

If you give people that option you might as well remove the entire join mid-game system all together.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

What's bad about rewarding players for taking the objective?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

the lack of one

If you give people that option you might as well remove the entire join mid-game system all together.

Anyone who has played Halo 3 knows how bad of an idea that would be anyways. Anytime you'd get a bunch of ragequitters on your team you'd be stuck alone against the entire other team. It'd be even worse in COD where ragequitting is far more common.

So it's going to be pointstreaks instead of killstreaks? Or both? Sorry I don't have much information, but if it's pointstreaks instead of killstreaks, it's an awesome idea! I won't be raged at for playing the objective at all (Didn't happen often, but was very annoying when it did happen).

I'm guessing pointstreaks differ for each game-type. CTF = capture flags, Domination = capture flags (?), Kill confirmed = gather dog tags, no idea what SnD or Demo could be.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

You will have the tools to bring down that air support.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

They get paid.

Who cares about pay, I play a game for fun. Campers are only effective against other campers. A few nights a week, when I use to play BO a lot, I would be with a full team of friends, all rushers, and every now and then we'd get MLG teams probably out to pub stomp, and we'd crush them. We're all big S&D players.

They get paid.

Who cares about pay, I play a game for fun. Campers are only effective against other campers. A few nights a week, when I use to play BO a lot, I would be with a full team of friends, all rushers, and every now and then we'd get MLG teams probably out to pub stomp, and we'd crush them. We're all big S&D players.

You're completely missing my point.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!