Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

champion

I was planning on buying a game for the summer once I renew my xBox live, but I guess I won't buy Black ops and wait for this to be released...

Depends on how much you're willing to spend, really.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Haha. This isn't at all about us not being able to "handle" a different viewpoint. Maybe if you could make some more well-elaborated, thoughtful opinions and not just one-line "Battlefield is better" or "CoD sucks" or "lmao kid" type comments you wouldn't be called a troll.

You can have whatever opinion about the game you want, but you're just making the topic a lot more annoying for everyone to deal with, just like you have in every other CoD topic.

"Stop liking what I don't like" isn't quite the worthwhile post either. I've made enough though-out posts in this thread and if you only see "CoD sucks" then you should open your eyes for once.

I invite you to read your posts on the first few pages of this thread. Especially the third page. Thought out? I think not.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Haha. This isn't at all about us not being able to "handle" a different viewpoint. Maybe if you could make some more well-elaborated, thoughtful opinions and not just one-line "Battlefield is better" or "CoD sucks" or "lmao kid" type comments you wouldn't be called a troll.

You can have whatever opinion about the game you want, but you're just making the topic a lot more annoying for everyone to deal with, just like you have in every other CoD topic.

"Stop liking what I don't like" isn't quite the worthwhile post either. I've made enough though-out posts in this thread and if you only see "CoD sucks" then you should open your eyes for once.

I invite you to read your posts on the first few pages of this thread. Especially the third page. Thought out? I think not.

I'm not saying all my posts are an in-depth analysis about CoD with fifteen paragraphs filled with arguments and counter-arguments supporting my opinion.

In the first 3 pages I've only made fun of the 3's that IW uses for spelling out countries and I was talking about how MW2's story isn't good, which it isn't (Your opinion is wrong etc.). Nearly all posts on those pages consists of a single sentence and are all pretty meaningless.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

I wish Treyarch would have made this one. Damn it! :(

2461b9z.jpg

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Treyarch is so much better than IW imo. They actually listen to the community, release patches when needed, and continually support the game after release. I'd be interested to see a response as to why IW might be better than Treyarch that isn't 'lmao what?!' or a reaction image.

Treyarch is so much better than IW imo. They actually listen to the community, release patches when needed, and continually support the game after release. I'd be interested to see a response as to why IW might be better than Treyarch that isn't 'lmao what?!' or a reaction image.

>COD developer listening to the community

no.

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Trolling: Check

Reaction Images: Check

Green Texting: Check

Good god, this thread has become a pseudo 4chan.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Trolling: Check

Reaction Images: Check

Green Texting: Check

Good god, this thread has become a pseudo 4chan.

What I was thinking.

In BlOps, there was only lobby leaderboards, as in you could only see the stats of the people in your lobby, and that was only wins.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Got a friend buying this one, I'm getting BF3 myself. Then after a week we'll switch games to see which one is best, to then buy that one.

Best solution you can find.

Btw have you guys heard they are using the exact same engine they used for mw2? So they are basically selling us a new copy of an old game with a couple new tweaks. Easy money ftw.

Although, as long as there is no commando or overpowered danger close noob tubes (which I doubt, they have to "appeal" to that "audience" too you know!), I may still enjoy it.

29mq23n.jpg

There's an elephant in the room

And everytime I mention it I'm a fool.

In BlOps, there was only lobby leaderboards, as in you could only see the stats of the people in your lobby, and that was only wins.

Yeah that too, but I meant ingame where they had stupid [cabbage] like captures and defends, just leave it with kill/death/assists.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Yeah that too, but I meant ingame where they had stupid [cabbage] like captures and defends, just leave it with kill/death/assists.

Stop playing objective games for the kills.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

How dare they keep track of the statistics that actually matter. If anything, they should remove kills/deaths/assists from the scoreboard in domination and similar objective-based modes.

Stop playing objective games for the kills.

Can't help domination being in Ground War :)

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Got a friend buying this one, I'm getting BF3 myself. Then after a week we'll switch games to see which one is best, to then buy that one.

Best solution you can find.

Btw have you guys heard they are using the exact same engine they used for mw2? So they are basically selling us a new copy of an old game with a couple new tweaks. Easy money ftw.

Although, as long as there is no commando or overpowered danger close noob tubes (which I doubt, they have to "appeal" to that "audience" too you know!), I may still enjoy it.

I've heard Bowling (IIRC) mention that it was a MW3 engine, I don't exactly know if it's based off the MW2 one although it is probably the case.

All I want from MW3 is the ability to have epic games CoD4 style on the PC (24v24 TDM games? YES), and local servers.

24v24? plz this is cod, there isnt enuff buildings and bushes for everyone to camp in if its 24v24

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?