Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

champion

As long as there isn't a map like Overgrown where EVERYONE. SNIPES. I think it should be fine... I hate Overgrown so much... Except for spawn-killing with grenades/rpg's on SnD. That [cabbage] is hilarious.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Campers will never go away.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

And will be in almost every FPS game that you come across. Just something you have to deal with.

As with Black Ops, I'll only get this if I can find it for ~$30 or less. I'm not paying $60 for the same game reskinned.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

And will be in almost every FPS game that you come across. Just something you have to deal with.

As with Black Ops, I'll only get this if I can find it for ~$30 or less. I'm not paying $60 for the same game reskinned.

Isn't CoD4 still like $30?

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

$20 on Steam.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

As long as there isn't a map like Overgrown where EVERYONE. SNIPES. I think it should be fine... I hate Overgrown so much... Except for spawn-killing with grenades/rpg's on SnD. That [cabbage] is hilarious.

Uh, sniping doesn't = camping man.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I really want to see the campaign part of the game.. thats the only reason I am getting this game.

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

lol 24v24 and everyone had triple nades. that sounds fun :\

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Imagine in hardcore mode... someone spawns and immediately fires an rpg into the ground, killing half of the team... would be hilarious.

lol 24v24 and everyone had triple nades. that sounds fun :\

It's quite fun throwing frags and killing like 3 or 4 people with 1 nade (especially on Bog), but it's not so fun when everyone uses martyrdom (which everyone does).

MW 3 looks so similar to 1 and 2 I really can't be bothered to buy it. Especially not with El Shaddai coming out in a few months :thumbsup:

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

At least as far as I know it's only treyarch that has a hell of a problem with hit detection. Can't wait until the popular game changes to something better AKA MW3. Next Treyarch game I won't get, seeing as WaW and BO both had pretty bad hit detection issues. Not sure yet if I get MW3 though.

http://games.ign.com/articles/117/1179918p1.html

What's being described as the "ultimate fan experience," Activision today announced Call of Duty XP 2011, a two-day community event held in Los Angeles that gives fans an early taste of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 before release.

Attendees will get hands-on with the game's multiplayer and the new Spec Ops survival co-op mode. Additionally, Activision plans to reveal the full feature functionality of Call of Duty Elite service, likely including the price of any premium modes and content.

Fans can also partake in paintball matches set in life-sized recreations of Call of Duty multiplayer maps. Activision also recreated Modern Warfare 2's "The Pit," giving participants a chance to make a real speed-run.

"From the high production values of our live, immersive events – all the way to the smallest details in every design and activity – we're pulling out all the stops to make Call of Duty XP the ultimate gathering for the global community of Call of Duty fans," said Eric Hirshberg, CEO of Activision Publishing.

Additional activities include:

- Tournaments and prizes for the hardcore and casual fan alike

- Discussion panels and Q&A with Call of Duty developers

- Onsite Call of Duty armory and museum

- AAA live entertainment

- More attractions to be announced

Call of Duty XP 2011 kicks off on September 2nd through the 3rd. Tickets cost $150, however, Activision will donate 100 percent of ticket sales to The Call of Duty Endowment, its non-profit program which aids military veterans.

For more information, head on over the official Call of Duty XP website.

[hide]call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3-20110629114454270.jpg[/hide]

Call of Duty XP site.

I can't imagine the paintball matches will end well. I just know some 13-16 year old is going to leave crying due to being hit a few times.

http://games.ign.com/articles/117/1179918p1.html

What's being described as the "ultimate fan experience," Activision today announced Call of Duty XP 2011, a two-day community event held in Los Angeles that gives fans an early taste of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 before release.

Attendees will get hands-on with the game's multiplayer and the new Spec Ops survival co-op mode. Additionally, Activision plans to reveal the full feature functionality of Call of Duty Elite service, likely including the price of any premium modes and content.

Fans can also partake in paintball matches set in life-sized recreations of Call of Duty multiplayer maps. Activision also recreated Modern Warfare 2's "The Pit," giving participants a chance to make a real speed-run.

"From the high production values of our live, immersive events all the way to the smallest details in every design and activity we're pulling out all the stops to make Call of Duty XP the ultimate gathering for the global community of Call of Duty fans," said Eric Hirshberg, CEO of Activision Publishing.

Additional activities include:

- Tournaments and prizes for the hardcore and casual fan alike

- Discussion panels and Q&A with Call of Duty developers

- Onsite Call of Duty armory and museum

- AAA live entertainment

- More attractions to be announced

Call of Duty XP 2011 kicks off on September 2nd through the 3rd. Tickets cost $150, however, Activision will donate 100 percent of ticket sales to The Call of Duty Endowment, its non-profit program which aids military veterans.

For more information, head on over the official Call of Duty XP website.

Call of Duty XP site.

I can't imagine the paintball matches will end well. I just know some 13-16 year old is going to leave crying due to being hit a few times.

Pretty sure they won't let them in, seeing as the game itself is usually 17+.

Hmm.. Ya you're right. Checked the FAQ and all attendees must be 18. Probably going to piss off most of the general CoD playerbase with that limit though.

Apparently there will be a million dollar tournament though.

The million-dollar tournament being held during Call of Duty XP will be a 32-team, single-elimination bracket competition with 4 players per team. Fans will have various opportunities to qualify prior to the event by showcasing their skills in Call of Duty®: Black Ops multiplayer. There will be additional ways to qualify at the event itself. Both qualifications and the final competition will be played on Xbox 360. Further details on both qualifying and the final tournament will roll out in the month of July (Better start training!).

Imagine in hardcore mode... someone spawns and immediately fires an rpg into the ground, killing half of the team... would be hilarious.

Oh god that was the one thing keeping me from playing hardcore search on cod4.

It gets annoying, but it's funny how in the later rounds when everyone tries to kill the person before he manages to fire the rpg.

Hmm.. Ya you're right. Checked the FAQ and all attendees must be 18. Probably going to piss off most of the general CoD playerbase with that limit though.

Apparently there will be a million dollar tournament though.

The million-dollar tournament being held during Call of Duty XP will be a 32-team, single-elimination bracket competition with 4 players per team. Fans will have various opportunities to qualify prior to the event by showcasing their skills in Call of Duty®: Black Ops multiplayer. There will be additional ways to qualify at the event itself. Both qualifications and the final competition will be played on Xbox 360. Further details on both qualifying and the final tournament will roll out in the month of July (Better start training!).

:roll: