Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

champion

Me neither. Just sayin' bro.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I much prefer the arcade style CoD has to offer. I'm not sure yet but I might be buying MW3, Infinity Ward's hit detection always was flawless, not like Treyarch, both games from them I played had hit detection issues, which means that Black Ops is the last one I'm buying from Treyarch.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like November is going to be an expensive month considering the COD: Elite membership is going to be a good deal afterall it seems. Enough DLC guaranteed to pay for the year subscription.

#10 on the list provided here lists what you get DLC wise. http://www.callofduty.com/elite/whats-included.html#

20 Pieces of new MW3 content

9 Pieces of content released over 9 months

New map packs, missions, spec ops, game modes, and more..

And you get to keep all dlc if your subscription expires.

Low_C.png

So I saw a video about the new multiplayer stuff... One of the perks is an exploding chicken decoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRd1N3YG1qM

[hide]But in all seriousness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SMZizRlpyI[/hide]

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

anyone know if it will be cheaper to get elite and free dlcs for a year. or just buying the dlcs once they come out?

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

anyone know if it will be cheaper to get elite and free dlcs for a year. or just buying the dlcs once they come out?

From what I've seen, DLC's will only be offered through the Elite program.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

It's worth it to preorder if you live in America. For $49.99 you get the game, 1 year of elite, and Founder status.

Not sure about in Canada though.

Uhh, that's just for Elite membership I think. The game itself is still $59.99. You could get the Hardened Edition for a clean $99.99 instead of both the game and the membership for $109.98.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

meh elites only gonna cost me 70 odd pound, might as well get it

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

the elite subscription isnt pre order only is it? want to buy on the day instead of pre ordering

he mad?

http://beta.digitalwarfare247.com/games/modernwarfare3/195-mw3-multiplayer-info-blowout

bunch of info. perks, weapons, equipment etc

they said they wouldnt bring death streaks back and they did :| and some of them are really stupid

if they make death streaks they should make them like copy cat and juiced, they give a small bonus but its not op or annoying.

not all this martydoom, 2ndchance, i can see you on the map after you kill me a few times bull [cabbage] (and how will this work? its a 3 death streak and they die three times to 1 team mate and then you kill them, you get [bleep]ed over)

also i can see people finding glitching with the ability to change your custom classes on elite

he mad?

First all all, what are the four principles of developing Call of Duty? Here's what Activision's Eric Hirshberg said:

1. Epic realism (real world combat with "blockbuster" action) PFFFT

2. Adrenaline rush (want gamers to always have blood pumping and experiencing while knuckle moments) Yea right...

3. Easy to play, but hard to master (fun for new players while remaining fun to the hardcore gamer) An "ultra class" will be found within a few weeks, and then almost everyone will use it.

4. 60 FPS (Using the processing power of gaming platforms to provide optimum performance) Nothing new there.

One of our crew members who attended the event is a big fan of "Metagame" and he has kindly gave is these first-impression notes:

* The game feels and plays like Modern Warfare 2 So what's the point?

* The maps are big with many paths, but very little environment is climbable That's silly if you ask me.

* There are still quite a lot of places to hide and/or create choke points despite 402's original statement Campers galore.

Just what I thought when I read that article.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

1. Epic realism (real world combat with "blockbuster" action) PFFFT

Wait, what? I read, a long time ago, CoD4 was supposed to be 'arcade-like' fun and I assumed the rest followed.

No way in hell a suppressed shotgun is realistic for war.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg