Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

champion

It's worth it to preorder if you live in America. For $49.99 you get the game, 1 year of elite, and Founder status.

Not sure about in Canada though.

Uhh, that's just for Elite membership I think. The game itself is still $59.99. You could get the Hardened Edition for a clean $99.99 instead of both the game and the membership for $109.98.

Damn, you're right. I don't think I'll be getting it then, not with BF3, GOW3, SR3 and Skyrim all in a 4 month window. Honestly, depending on how good BF3 is I might not even get the game at all.

Official video in response to the fanmade one of Find Makarov.

Now, I'm not firearms expert or anything like that, but an RPG tracking an AC-130?

I don't think rocket propelled grenades are smart missiles...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Official video in response to the fanmade one of Find Makarov.

Now, I'm not firearms expert or anything like that, but an RPG tracking an AC-130?

I don't think rocket propelled grenades are smart missiles...

I agree with you, it wasn't realistic even in the realistic, blockbuster world of Modern Warfare.

Plus, that film doesn't make sense. If Price and the team were on missions after MW1, why is it when you find Price in MW2 Soap gives Price his pistol as if he had it since the end of MW1 and never seen him since?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

It's worth it to preorder if you live in America. For $49.99 you get the game, 1 year of elite, and Founder status.

Not sure about in Canada though.

Uhh, that's just for Elite membership I think. The game itself is still $59.99. You could get the Hardened Edition for a clean $99.99 instead of both the game and the membership for $109.98.

Damn, you're right. I don't think I'll be getting it then, not with BF3, GOW3, SR3 and Skyrim all in a 4 month window. Honestly, depending on how good BF3 is I might not even get the game at all.

Yeah, it's an expensive year this year. I'm only going to buy CoD, Skyrim, and Star Fox 3D and get some more stuff for Christmas.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'm personally getting BF3, Skyrim, SR3 and Space Marine. Might get MW3 used a few months after release, depends on if my friends do or not really. Even if they don't, I may just get it for the campaign (I've always found it interesting, even though it didn't make sense at first).

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

im gonna be buying mw3 and bf3 and wait till i can afford skyrim, dont want to not be playing multi player for months as i will be horrible when start playing

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Seeing how the killstreaks system works it also looks like i'll only be using 1 third of them.

Support amirite?

Lmfao.

But you can totally get Juggernaut after 18 kills and be able to slowly walk towards your enemy and try and hit them twice with your riot shield to kill them!

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

Seeing how the killstreaks system works it also looks like i'll only be using 1 third of them.

Support amirite?

Lmfao.

But you can totally get Juggernaut after 18 kills and be able to slowly walk towards your enemy and try and hit them twice with your riot shield to kill them!

On the other hand, it'll be great for defending a bomb/flag.

how much health does jugg have? might be good in objective games if you can carry the flag/bomb and tank alot of damage before dieing

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Might be getting MW3, but will not get elite, I don't think it's worth my money. I'm not getting BF3, it's too slow paced for me and it's pretty much only for campers. I prefer the arcade style of Cod rather than the "real life" style of BF. Still thinking for the other games though especially gow3. Seeing as I only buy 1-2 games a year, it is likely that MW3 will be the only game I buy in the next few months.

Support amirite?

Lmfao.

On the other hand, it'll be great for defending a bomb/flag.

In other words, useless.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I'm not getting BF3, it's too slow paced for me and it's pretty much only for campers.

Please tell me you are joking, right? If by camping you mean sitting in the seat of a tank/helicopter/jeep/boat/jet/sniping for a long time while driving around/actually having skill, then yea, campers galore. Slow paced? yourdoingitwrong.jpg

Overdoziz summed it up.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

wonder if they are going to fix the [cabbage]ty match making system for mw3. doubt it

he mad?

I'll explain a bit and you can think what you want. In Cod, campers are extremely easy to get, often they have very slow reaction time and stuff. Also it is pretty rare I get matched with campers/noobtubers. In BFBC2 people just stayed in corners waiting for other people to come by, and that makes the game slow paced and boring. Also I like the arcade style of call of duty much more than the BF style. Yes people that use the vehicles have more skill, but I like running around rather than sitting in a corner.

I'll explain a bit and you can think what you want. In Cod, campers are extremely easy to get, often they have very slow reaction time and stuff. Also it is pretty rare I get matched with campers/noobtubers. In BFBC2 people just stayed in corners waiting for other people to come by, and that makes the game slow paced and boring.

Sense. You make none.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

I'll explain a bit and you can think what you want. In Cod, campers are extremely easy to get, often they have very slow reaction time and stuff. Also it is pretty rare I get matched with campers/noobtubers. In BFBC2 people just stayed in corners waiting for other people to come by, and that makes the game slow paced and boring.

Sense. You make none.

Please specify.

Sense. You make none.

Please specify.

I've never seen people play battlefield like that. Now if you define defending the objective as camping, then maybe there's campers, but you get nowhere in bfbc2 by sitting in a corner.

Sense. You make none.

Please specify.

I've never seen people play battlefield like that. Now if you define defending the objective as camping, then maybe there's campers, but you get nowhere in bfbc2 by sitting in a corner.

I guess we weren't matched with the same players then, cause mine they were staying in corners waiting for someone to come. And playing the objective is nowhere near camping, I actually enjoy playing the objective, although I will not sit in a corner, I move.