Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

champion

Whatever they're offering sounds pretty useless to me, to be honest. All I want to do is to shoot some guys and be done. I don't need all this "game analysis" crap.

Thats what I don't get about the 'elite' bs. Most of these people who are buying MW3 just want "that new CoD game where you shoot dudes" and just want to level up, get new guns and play.

I don't think people care about anything in depth with MW3.

Anyways I saw the video footage at E3 and, well, it looks like MW. Sadly people are totally cool with buying the same game they've already bought 3 or 4 times at least. A new 5 hour campaign, 8 new maps and more levels and you've got a new CoD game!

I'm sticking with CoD4, not buying any more games.

The PC version of CoD4 is still alive and kicking, and the later games are unbalanced as hell.

It seems like, with MW2, IW just wrote down a bunch of stuff and threw it in without thinking about balance. CoD4 has what it needs to have. It's fine how it is. That's why we (PC gamers who still play CoD4) love it.

hai im a uber 1337 360 yy claymore y no scope colat headshot sniper, ima camp in search till my team dies and try to get some montage clips, we are gonna loose but idc aslong as i get them clips

dear god no

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

I never was praising Call of Duty, calm down. And I agree, Call of Duty does suck in areas that others do better in.

And yes, we get it, you love Halo.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Yes, we get it. You don't like it when people complain about games. And then you probably respond with something like "it's just a game" thinking that actually means anything.

Oh yeah, Call of Duty sucks. Nearly forgot that part.

Haha dude, calm down, it's just a game. No need to get so upset that he had an opinion.

Why do you post in a thread about a game you hate? GTFO, go outside, do something with your life.

He might like it actually, you need to hop off lmao.

It would be nice if he showed that every once in a while, it seems that all he does is come here to try and counter every opinion that's positive towards CoD, other than maybe CoD 4. Not sure why he wastes his time doing that, but hey, his choice.

Why do you post in a thread about a game you hate? GTFO, go outside, do something with your life.

He might like it actually, you need to hop off lmao.

It would be nice if he showed that every once in a while, it seems that all he does is come here to try and counter every opinion that's positive towards CoD, other than maybe CoD 4. Not sure why he wastes his time doing that, but hey, his choice.

Same reason you guys brown-nose it, maybe he enjoys a debate you know? Pretty hypocritical saying all that "oh no you can't like what i don't" crap then flame him for thinking otherwise really.

CoD4 is a masterpiece btw.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I'll take care of it. Please please please please please please report trolls sooner so we can take care of it, instead of letting them roam freely. Saves a lot of frustration.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Oh yeah, Call of Duty sucks. Nearly forgot that part.

Skull is right, he sounds like a real CoD fanatic.

God, it's a joke because everyone seems to think that I try to bash CoD in every post I make here. And now I get told not to argue with someone because he has another opinion?! Call me a troll or whatever you guys would like to call me, but the posts in this topic are so obnoxious it's not even funny.

I like CoD4 a lot and I've enjoyed playing MW2 until all the random [cabbage] that was in it ruined it for me. If you guys can't handle someone being pessimistic about CoD's current and future state then go and create your own forum where all negativity is censored. Want boring and one-sided topics? Go ahead. Give it your best shot.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

Haha. This isn't at all about us not being able to "handle" a different viewpoint. Maybe if you could make some more well-elaborated, thoughtful opinions and not just one-line "Battlefield is better" or "CoD sucks" or "lmao kid" type comments you wouldn't be called a troll.

You can have whatever opinion about the game you want, but you're just making the topic a lot more annoying for everyone to deal with, just like you have in every other CoD topic.

Haha. This isn't at all about us not being able to "handle" a different viewpoint. Maybe if you could make some more well-elaborated, thoughtful opinions and not just one-line "Battlefield is better" or "CoD sucks" or "lmao kid" type comments you wouldn't be called a troll.

You can have whatever opinion about the game you want, but you're just making the topic a lot more annoying for everyone to deal with, just like you have in every other CoD topic.

"Stop liking what I don't like" isn't quite the worthwhile post either. I've made enough though-out posts in this thread and if you only see "CoD sucks" then you should open your eyes for once.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!