Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

champion

The only things "new" from MW2 was Titles, emblems, kill streaks(including the first ever game ending kill streak), and the introduction of the Demolition game mode.

That's about it.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

One thing I missed about MW2 was titles and emblems. I know they're basically pointless, but I enjoyed unlocking them and there was a ton of them. I never actually liked making custom emblems in Black Ops.

How is MW2 revolutionary? All it did was build on what CoD4 had established.

Every COD, including 4, is just a reskin and improvement graphics wise.

CoD4 introduced the whole xp element along with unlockable weapons, perks and attachments. It also brought to us the horror that are killstreak rewards. MW2 only added more variants of already existing things and did nothing new.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

The tactical nuke?

A kill streak that could end the game was really the only "New" thing I've seen, used in the video games that I've played, that came from MW2. There could be a game out there that has this too, but I haven't played/heard of it. If there is, I stand corrected.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Right, also another thing. What could there be that the FPS genre use that would be considered revolutionary? It feels like that the industry has pounded this genre to a pulp and that there isn't anything new/revolutionary that can be used.

Did someone really say MW2 was revolutionary? I mean, it was fun and everything, but not really anything new.

@halo, yeah, there's not a whole lot you can do with FPS's at this point. Then again, maybe we'll be surprised someday.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Did someone really say MW2 was revolutionary? I mean, it was fun and everything, but not really anything new.

@halo, yeah, there's not a whole lot you can do with FPS's at this point. Then again, maybe we'll be surprised someday.

I'm putting my money on virutal reality. We'll be able to feel the pain of being shot and feel the recoil of guns.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'm putting my money on virutal reality. We'll be able to feel the pain of being shot and feel the recoil of guns.

Update the old arcade machines from the 90s and we got ourselves a pretty good virtual reality simulator.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Update the old arcade machines from the 90s and we got ourselves a pretty good virtual reality simulator.

I can already see the seizures now

GG.gif

Just pre-ordered it, might take it away later on depending on money.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

"Just the will of a single man."

My history sense is tingling...in pain. Well I'll hold it for the game. At least we know they just didn't fly over Europe for America.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

AC-130 section? Check.

On-rails minigun section? Check.

Rubber boat section? Check.

That's MW23 alright.

:lol:

Couldn't help to facepalm when I saw the rubber boat. It was a terrible part of the game I dare say.

siggy3s.jpg

We can't ever just have a good naval battle off of the coast of somewhere can we?

Better yet, make an online game mode (like firefight in Halo/Horde in GOW) where you defend the boat from multiple enemies/ships. With upgrades.

*cough cough*

Anyhow, pretty looking trailer but doesn't really give away any of what happened the main characters (Price and McTavish), which I seem to remember in MW2, or maybe I'm just imagining things. :P

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber