Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

champion

4rgentina.

A boy can dream.

Or...

Arg3ntina?

Oh I'm a idiot to miss that. :thumbsup:

4r63n714

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Argentina would be good, they could try and invade the Falkands again, and lose.

And I imagine as soon as the US/Russia war began, the Dutch surrendered to the Germans.

keen.png

N0r7h K0r34

A suspect China would want to ally with America. They could get some amazing manufacturing contracts, and it would give them a chance to landgrab part of Siberia while Russia is busy with the western front.

Although we have to assume nukes won't come into play. I'm kind of disappointed they didn't take 30 seconds to mention some kind of anti-ICBM starwars system in MW2. It would close that major plot hole.

Just saw this on IGN about Spec ops in MW3

The Spec Ops mode in the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 will feature a new progressive ranking system' date=' online matchmaking system and leaderboards.

A new Survival Mode was also detailed, taking place on Modern Warfare 3's multiplayer maps. Players will fend off never-ending waves of enemies, including attack dogs, suicide bomber dogs, and eventually kamikaze soldiers.

"You definitely have to change up your strategy as the enemy changes up," Robert Bowling of Infinity Ward told USA Today.

"Obviously how you fight the kamikaze dudes is different from how you fight the normal dudes and how you fight a dog is different from a dude and how you fight juggernauts, they are not only big and armored, so they will just brute force come at you. But they each have their own way of being taken out effectively."

Modern Warfare 3 will release worldwide on November 8, 2011.

[/quote']

The link:

Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Details

Survival sounds a lot like zombies...go figure eh?

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

What does it matter what they call them? Seriously... who gives a flying [bleep]? Quit trying to bash the game in every way possible for Pete sake. We get that you don't like the game. Reminds me of the time RSOF exploded because Jagex included the word "Niggle" in a BTS or some update (I can't remember which).

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

What does it matter what they call them? Seriously... who gives a flying [bleep]? Quit trying to bash the game in every way possible for Pete sake. We get that you don't like the game. Reminds me of the time RSOF exploded because Jagex included the word "Niggle" in a BTS or some update (I can't remember which).

What? Haha, I'm not bashing the game. Stop thinking that I say everything to make it look bad. I just thought it was weird they called 'em "dudes" when referring to enemy soldiers.

I would put up a umad.jpg here, but I'm way too mature for such nonsense.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

Doesn't really matter what they call it. It all means the same thing.

Personally I did like the Spec Ops, but the fact that no one actually played it made it not that interesting at all. I guess that was the main reason why I preferred zombies. Although I was hoping for a good continuation of the storyline, especially since Call of the Dead (the easter egg part) does imply a continuation.

j0xPu5R.png

Personally I did like the Spec Ops, but the fact that no one actually played it made it not that interesting at all. I guess that was the main reason why I preferred zombies. Although I was hoping for a good continuation of the storyline, especially since Call of the Dead (the easter egg part) does imply a continuation.

Problem with MW2 Spec Ops was that once you had all stars you were done with them and rarely played them again. They seem to have changed that in MW3 if the rumors are true.

(Gasp! A post in which I don't complain about how much CoD sucks as much as it does?! (Is this real life?)

Problem with MW2 Spec Ops was that once you had all stars you were done with them and rarely played them again. They seem to have changed that in MW3 if the rumors are true.

(Gasp! A post in which I don't complain about how much CoD sucks as much as it does?! (Is this real life?)

That sounds pretty good as well. Then again, I never managed to get all of the stars done in the first place to have that problem. :P

j0xPu5R.png

Me and my friend are still trying to get 3 stars on Wetwork (one of the last 3 spec ops missions, on the oil rig). So [bleep]ing hard. But once we get it we'll both have 1000G/1000G.

*talking to a 9-year-old at a Grad party*

"I play Black Ops!"

"Cool, what else do you play?"

"Modern Warfare 2!"

"Eh...what console?"

"Xbox, I cuss people out on there when they get mad at me!"

Stereotypical Xbox kid, eh?

Uhm, that's pretty normal. Throughout gaming as a whole, don't really know what you're trying to get at there.

That CoD is for annoying 9-year-olds?

lol

There are a lot of immature kids on Xbox Live.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang