Gnome Killer

Innadi

I'm doing Monkey Madness and I've been in The Gnome Stronghold for quite a while, (3 days) and I'm seeing a guy killing gnomes everyday! Like, whenever I'm there, he's killing them! Is he a bot, if not what is this guy doing! He is in world 96, check it out once, I'm sure he is still killing them. As I'm restricted to quick chat, I'm not able to communicate with him, help. 31247772.png

image.png

Could be killing them for medium scrolls for RobinRanger Boots.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Humans against gnomes, most likely. They don't have that big of a following, as gnomes are more cuddly than goblins.

Pretty much.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Could be killing them for medium scrolls for Robin.

Killing Gnomes consecutively for three days for scrolls is sick I'm telling you.

image.png

Could be killing them for medium scrolls for Robin.

Killing Gnomes consecutively for three days for scrolls is sick I'm telling you.

Watching someone for three days is sick I'm telling you.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

I'm not watching him consecutively, I only see him while meeting the king and taking the short cut to the barbie course.

Well if you aren't there all the time, then how are you so damn sure that he is there all the time, and doesn't take breaks every now and then? :roll:

Really though, it's probably just a bot. Either just ignore him and move on, or report him and move on. Not like it will make a diference either way.

Why would someone bot at gnomes?

They look like they give cruddy xp. And to bot for a scroll? Thats just laziness. I'd understand if it was the imp one though...

i guess maybe nobody would interrupt him?

champion scrolls are kind of hard/annoying to find so he might be after that?

capt%20kevin.png

^ I'm pretty sure the gnome champion isn't accessible via a scroll or at least, gnomes don't drop any.

Sounds like a bot which means you should just report him and be done with it. There's not much else to be done about it.