25-May-2011 � Death Hats, Draynor and Upgrades

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both unfinished and finished broad bolts are going down while unfinished magic longs are going up. Cheaper ammo cant be bad, however feathers are still going strong.

However, unfinished addy bolts are rising at a fast pace for no reason (raw materials are not rising either) while its finished products is dropping at a similar rate like other bolts.

The effect of the removal of multi-tasking bolt fletching seems to be unclear for now, however it seems that now the DIY demand has grown.

clip0340.gif

wildy 500 emote :D

is it same as staking one? -.-

Sort of.

Gif of the emote here:

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Duellist%27s_cap_(tier_4)

Think pking one actually looks better :)

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Both unfinished and finished broad bolts are going down while unfinished magic longs are going up. Cheaper ammo cant be bad, however feathers are still going strong.

However, unfinished addy bolts are rising at a fast pace for no reason (raw materials are not rising either) while its finished products is dropping at a similar rate like other bolts.

The effect of the removal of multi-tasking bolt fletching seems to be unclear for now, however it seems that now the DIY demand has grown.

Castle Wars got the T6 wildy hat, made a video of all the hats + the final emote. The emote shown on the news post pic is for the T6 duellist cap. Prefer the T6 duel emote to the wild one, but the T4/5 wild emote is better than the duel one imo :P

Castle Wars' T6 Wildstalker vid:

Very cool.

What armor is he wearing?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Very cool.

What armor is he wearing?

Profound castle wars armor.

Seems oddly appropriate, doesn't it? :lol: Thanks.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

<3 jagex's QA team.

stateuglitch.jpg

[hide=page 3]

statuebug.png

lol

[/hide]

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I don't understand how someone can have 5k kills that fast.

theres a level 3 with t6 duel. People either buy kills or make a dummy account to kill.

I'm wondering if F2P kills still add to wildstalker helm since i hate pking in members.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

theres a level 3 with t6 duel. People either buy kills or make a dummy account to kill.

I'm wondering if F2P kills still add to wildstalker helm since i hate pking in members.

Also, only kills made on a members' world will count.

^from runescape kb.

35b9enp.jpg

Also, only kills made on a members' world will count.

^from runescape kb.

I hate being pking as 130+ on members.

Ah well here's hoping the kb is wrong again. I'll test it out later.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!