25-May-2011 � Death Hats, Draynor and Upgrades

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol shame they didnt make leftclick for every monster..

Any non listed monsters that you had in mind? Because i think the ones Jagex have made for is pretty great. It preserves the combat left click as you level up.

inb45000killdeathhatisrequirementfortrimmedcompletionistcape

would be fun tho, just setup a world where lots of guys rush into edge 1 iteming with chaotics, killing each other in seconds, dying, running back instantly and gettlike 100-200 kph, would be way faster than cw req at least

a_final_name.png

Is it just me, or did Jagex seriously screw up teleporting? It's taking me about 3-5 seconds to fully teleport with Kyatt to Piscatoris, and another 3-5 seconds from obelisk to CW. Making it almost impossible to train summoning.

And that's with min settings.

Reset your browser that might speed you up.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

Yeah I agree, preserve the combat level-up thing. Uh, all fight-cave creatures, maybe all tzhaar period tho? Idk. Shame about the bolts, the one thing they had going for them was mousekeys, plenty of other afk options anyways.

I think the update is good (happy about the ba horn fix) left-clickable monsters... the actual update itself (aka death hats) is rather meh to me.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Any non listed monsters that you had in mind? Because i think the ones Jagex have made for is pretty great. It preserves the combat left click as you level up.

How about your current slayer task >_>

70+ all skills. 17/24 skills 75+

As well as skeletal wyverns, regardless of them being task or not. How about frost dragons?

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Hah! Maybe. But only if you code it so if a monster is a higher level and isn't your task, no right-click. I don't think that's doable so no. Just level up combat till you can right-click XD

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

D beasts, all metal dragons, black dragons, mutated and stykeworms and now all one click. There isnt any other slayer task monsters with 138 combat+? ... Cant be catering for all dem lvl 70's who want to one click lesser demons @@@@

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

would be fun tho, just setup a world where lots of guys rush into edge 1 iteming with chaotics, killing each other in seconds, dying, running back instantly and gettlike 100-200 kph, would be way faster than cw req at least

I think it should be added, you haven't completed the game without them.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

D beasts, all metal dragons, black dragons, mutated and stykeworms and now all one click. There isnt any other slayer task monsters with 138 combat+? ... Cant be catering for all dem lvl 70's who want to one click lesser demons @@@@

Wyverns, higher LRC, black demons, Tzhaar-Ket.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Is it just me, or did Jagex seriously screw up teleporting? It's taking me about 3-5 seconds to fully teleport with Kyatt to Piscatoris, and another 3-5 seconds from obelisk to CW. Making it almost impossible to train summoning.

And that's with min settings.

Not just you. Happened to me last night also.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Isn't there only the one guy with the trimmed cape tho?

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

1-2. :P

I wouldn't mind though. Completionist is completionist after all.

Bout time Jagex gave us left-click attack. Draynor graphic looks pretty sexy!

Death Hats sucked. Left-click and Draynor Graphic=Epic win! The rest=Epic Meh!

Wtf, lmfaol @ Facebook on the login screen.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

1-2. :P

I wouldn't mind though. Completionist is completionist after all.

Hats aren't a requirement for cape trim.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Am I the only one that thinks it was shortsighted/unfair to only count P2P kills with the hat, only allow the hat to be upgraded on a P2P server (yet allow the upgraded hats to be shown -wtf), and speaking of shortsighted, create a fast, new way for players that'd dare link FB with RS to be phished?

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Does anyone else get logged out when switiching worlds and then cannot log back in for another 10 seconds or so as 'Your have not logged out of your previous session'. Quite annoying when I was trying to find a emptier world for my slayer task.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Hah! Maybe. But only if you code it so if a monster is a higher level and isn't your task, no right-click. I don't think that's doable so no. Just level up combat till you can right-click XD

How would it not be doable?

If (NPC_CMB > MY_CMB && !onTask())

rightClick = false;

or some variant...

w4M8t.png

Many slayer tasks as has been said..what about other players?

Wyverns, higher LRC, black demons, Tzhaar-Ket.

There is a small list. Plus not everyone who trains slayer is lvl 70 or 138. I am 119 for example.

Edit* and I feel like if you are going to be killing that monster for 100+ times should just be able to left click it.

How would it not be doable?

If (NPC_CMB > MY_CMB && !onTask())

rightClick = false;

or some variant...

Yup I am a programmer. Should be this simple.

70+ all skills. 17/24 skills 75+

Does anyone else get logged out when switiching worlds and then cannot log back in for another 10 seconds or so as 'Your have not logged out of your previous session'. Quite annoying when I was trying to find a emptier world for my slayer task.

I got that message last night when I tried to log in. For the first time that day. :blink:

I was worried until I remembered I'd been DG'ing and didn't have anything on me but my ring. Changed my password just to be safe though.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...