Do you care about...

Dire_Wolf

151 members have voted

1. 1. So do you?

• Yes
    • No

Unorganized. Poorly planted. Waste of time. Some annoying players.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

there either extremely unoriginal, or catered to total newbs, so no.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I could care less about these events... Would rather be spending my time doing something else than attending an unorganized event with ridiculous premises. If I'm going to do a quest I would go check a quest guide instead.

• 4 weeks later...

No, tbh I'd prefer Jagex to leave the events for the fansites to plan and instead focus on providing support for these events/other customer support services.

Jagex sponsored events are becoming almost a weekly thing and I just think they're putting too may resources into them where they could be used in other places.

No' date=' tbh I'd prefer Jagex to leave the events for the fansites to plan and instead focus on providing support for these events/other customer support services.

[/quote']

This.

And I really hate when they send messages about those events to my message centre. :rolleyes:

I think I've participated in a Jagex-organized community event once, maybe twice. The BXP Weekend thing was the only one I can say for sure I participated in.

But yeah, for the most part, not especially interested in community events of any kind, be they held by Jagex, Tip.It, or any other group. In Runescape, I am rather solitary, heh.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Unlike some people, getting the chance to "meet" a Jmod doesn't turn me on.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

• 4 weeks later...