Selling Christmas Crackers

Caffeinated

Hiya, I'm potentially selling a set amount of Christmas Crackers.

If you are interested, please private message me.

Edited by Y_Guy
removed request for irl contacts

Hiya, I'm potentially selling a set amount of Christmas Crackers.

If you are interested, please private message me or leave your contact information (email,msn,skype).

I bid 1gp for the set.

This isn't an auction.

Why not just PM via the forums, I'm sure Skype/MSN/E-mails aren't needed, right?

Thanks for the free bump, but your questions and opinion are irrelevant.

LOL

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Why not just PM via the forums, I'm sure Skype/MSN/E-mails aren't needed, right?

And why create an account on tip.it, for the sole purpose to sell crackers. Fishy indeed...

Oh well, yw for the free bump.

You're correct. This used to be the place to sell stuff but now there's only 10 members evidently and they are all trolls.

I take back what I said. I will not be selling to any of you guys. Who the [bleep] are you to say I need to prove I have a crackers? :)

Pz TipIt

And why create an account on tip.it, for the sole purpose to sell crackers. Fishy indeed...

Oh well, yw for the free bump.

You're correct. This used to be the place to sell stuff but now there's only 10 members evidently and they are all trolls.

I take back what I said. I will not be selling to any of you guys. Who the [bleep] are you to say I need to prove I have a crackers? :)

Pz TipIt

We are your potential buyers. That's who we are to say that you need to prove you have the crackers. You don't come off as a possible seller if you won't even post a picture of said crackers. No one is going to want to waste their time with you when you won't even prove you have what you claim to have. Now please, go post your troll thread on another fan site and leave this one.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I believe the users on here are questionable because those contact methods can often be used to hijack an account or other personal information.

It's best not to ask for that at all, and if you are legitimately selling them then contact through RuneScape is fine, or even a PM on these boards.

j0xPu5R.png

I believe the users on here are questionable because those contact methods can often be used to hijack an account or other personal information.

It's best not to ask for that at all, and if you are legitimately selling them then contact through RuneScape is fine, or even a PM on these boards.

It's a combination of the contact methods, and the fact that he says he has a "set" amount of crackers, but doesn't say how many, nor does he post a picture of them. Makes it seem like he really doesn't have any, and is just trying to get people's contact info. It just seems odd, if you were actually trying to sell something, wouldn't it be smart to tell your buyers how many are left?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

The concerns users have previously expressed are correct: Kindly do not ask for email addresses or other forms of communication other than pm here or in game. I've edited your post to reflect this.

@everyone else: It goes without saying to be cautious online.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

The concerns users have previously expressed are correct: Kindly do not ask for email addresses or other forms of communication other than pm here or in game. I've edited your post to reflect this.

Maybe you didn't catch me, but I wasn't planning on posting until I scrolled down to yours. Either way, I'm no longer wanting TipIt's userbase as a customer. I'm really not sure what way I could hurt someone by trying to sell crackers. You would see it when the money went up in the trade window. Why do I need to put in the time to take a nice picture of it for you, and give you exactly how many I have so that my account can be traced and likely hacked. No, I'm ok. I'll stick with people that aren't so uptight. Take your forum rules and shove them.

Maybe you didn't catch me, but I wasn't planning on posting until I scrolled down to yours. Either way, I'm no longer wanting TipIt's userbase as a customer. I'm really not sure what way I could hurt someone by trying to sell crackers. You would see it when the money went up in the trade window. Why do I need to put in the time to take a nice picture of it for you, and give you exactly how many I have so that my account can be traced and likely hacked. No, I'm ok. I'll stick with people that aren't so uptight. Take your forum rules and shove them.

You should take the time to post a nice picture because your attempting to make a sale, heard of advertising right? Also theres no way a carefully taken screen shot a few pixels by a few pixels will lead to the identity of an account, jackass.

Snowjoke.png

Locking this seen as though we've strayed off the topic of selling christmas crackers.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢