~~ Your Skill Experience Per Hour ~~

NukeMarine

Hmm, i've trained there a tiny bit for a day or two, and looked at my slayer level and decided to train that. And how'd you get 95k fming xp at lummy general store! Can someone tell me. I love firemaking...I hate burning yews tho

The F2P general store in Lumbridge has normally lots and lots of willow logs that you buy for 12 ea. You have your tinderbox with you, buy 27 willow logs in store and burn them (I do it on the bridge a bit north of the store) It's fast and really cheap.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fletching: 270k exp an hour. Stringing Yew Longs.

Magic: 90k exp an hour. Casting Lvl. 7 Enchant in the Mage Training Arena.

Runecrafting: 25k exp an hour. FFL.

Cooking: Never actually kept track of it...

That's all I know off the top of my head.

Slack_Tide.png

Did anyone apart from me realise that this guy just bumped up a 5 month old topic? I'm not sure whether I should report it or not because I remember this thread from ages ago and I liked it... =D>

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I dunno, I like the thread 8). I got 4 thieving levels already when I saw the experience per hour in the desert camp.. place. Learned a couple new places to raise skills than where I was previously leveling them.

It's a really good topic so let's just ignore the old thread bumpage and say yay 8).

Kaejer.png

It's fine to bump an older thread as long as the information is relevant and not just a "OMG REALLY!?!?!" message.

Also, I did some PC games today and was getting (with points)...

Using magic to get the req. 50 points then I'd whip til ~150 pts. in 55 sec. games I was getting 13k mage exp and hour, 26k Attack exp and 65 pts. per hour. All said, in 1.5 hours I got 100 pts. which (I haven't used yet, but will go to mage) that is about 110k magic exp an hour.

Slack_Tide.png

Have to admit, I've been backing off Runescape alot. That means I don't track skill gains in xp per hour as much. Still, if this thread continues, remember that you should post your technique if it's not obvious.

Thieving was VERY fast when you black jacked the menophite thugs. Now it's insanely fast at the Pyramid.

For construction, I guess you can use the Demon Butler. If you have him unnote planks, it's about 84k xp an hour making oak larders (I'm assuming). If he unnotes the logs, then makes oak planks, you're getting slightly slower xp per hour.

Combat XP has experienced an immediate change due to Pest Control.

The change to the Dragon Axe means changes to speed of woodcutting XP, but not by much I'm sure.

Post some more information guys.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

87 prayer: 230-260k per hour.

Woah! Are you using your POH for this? Because I'm getting like 70k an hour ectophiliating d bones. I guess you must be then.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

Fletching - 200k+ An hour. I can string roughly 4000-4500 Mage Longs an hour.

Crafting - 74k+ per hour crafting coifs.

Smithing - ??? Making Iron knives. I have to calculate that next time.

tax-miley-cyrus_186x200.jpg

RSN: Zammyftw ^^The girl that ruined music.

Woah! Are you using your POH for this? Because I'm getting like 70k an hour ectophiliating d bones. I guess you must be then.

He has to be using gilded alter with butler unnoting drag bones.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

The servants refuse to unnote bones of any type. He either is using runners or more likely just teleporting back and forth (duel ring and house teleport).

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

78 Runecrafting - 18500 to 19000 exp per hour.

I get that much exp per hour when I race with my friend while crafting deaths. Needless to say, I lap him a couple times per hour. :P However, I don't normally race and I normally craft natures instead so the experience is around 15000 per hour on average.

I use the abyss.

Thief, no exact numbers, more estimates...

Safes in Burthorpe: about 30k thief exp per hour resulting in bout 100 uncut gems per hour = bout 13.5k craft when made to ammies.

Masterfarmers: bout 45k thief exp per hour resulting in more than 10 rannar+ seeds every hour.

Knights in Ardougne: 100k+ thief exp per hour resulting in 60k+ gp per hour.

Gnomes and watchmen are the only ones I know of were you do not need to bring food.

All this at minimum 90 thief...

2100+ total 3rd best skiller ever at 99 combat (maybe the best, highest total below 100 cb)

99 Cook 99 Fletch 99 Woodcut 99 Firemaking 99 Range 99 Mage 99 Thief 99 Fish 99 Agility 99 Mining 99 Runecrafting 99 Hp 99 Slayer 99 Smith 99 Hunt 99 Construction 99 Craft 99 Farming

The servants refuse to unnote bones of any type. He either is using runners or more likely just teleporting back and forth (duel ring and house teleport).

Or my way, using the Rimmington General Store! :D