• Other
  3. 3. Your sexual preference is

• Heterosexuality
    • Homosexuality (g & l)
    • Bisexuality
    • Asexuality
    • Confused

I've remade the thread so that it's not public. :mrgreen:

I realise that you cannot reverse a public poll, but everything else can be, so if any other rules are broken, please tell me before locking so that I don't have to remake this a third time.

This poll was made simply out of general interest as to the demographics of Tip.It users and so on. Please be honest in your voting. It seems that questions get repeated a lot on here, so I've put in a FAQs section for all you confused people.

FAQs:

Q: I am Hispanic/Latino, what race am I?

A: Caucasian

Q: Why haven't you put agnostic down as a religion?

A: The religion question is already full, and because agnosticism is not a set of beliefs per se, I figured people who are agnostic could either choose "Other" or leave the question

Q: I am a Mestizo, what race am I?

A: Mixed, not Other

Q: I am an Atheist, does that also make me a Buddhist?

A: No, it makes you an Atheist

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. The only reason I locked is because editing is impossible (can't make private after it's been public.) For anything else I would have pmed.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Voted Caucasian, had to look up what it means but I'm European (Dutch) so yea.

interested to see where the general tif population comes from! :thumbup:

Me too. I generally assume white (because of the US/Eurocentricity of the game's audience), heterosexual (because 90% of people in the world are) and atheist (because RS is generally played by 'that' generation). Looks like I was pretty close.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

My religion is not in there. Oh well.

If it's alright with you, you could always PM me your religion and I can tell you if it fits into any of the categories. I would edit the poll, but all 20 slots are full for religion.

Just where do Latinos/Hispanics fall into?

Caucasian.

Since there is no such thing as "race" I put "other" as I always do when I am asked that question. As far as religious beliefs, I am part of the majority.

Nice to see you tearing it up in Off-Topic Croce :razz:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Memory serves me right, hispanics were treated as caucasian in the last US Census. To bad we're only limited to three questions as it would also be nice to pin point the general age of the off-topic userbase.

tFtfA.jpg

You forgot Agnostic... I don't consider myself atheist. Caucasian, if you'd have put white I would have said other... Prolly Jedi, as something like 0.2% of the US population did put that in 2000's census.

Hrm.. If anybody does tally up age/country etc: I'm 17, from the US... And I'm female, which would be fun to count up how badly we're outnumbered here.

Actually, the last form I filled out said

White (non-hispanic)

Hispanic/Latino

Being hispanic/Latino is considered a ethnicity not a race. The question of whether or not the person is of hispanic/latino decent is also noted in the US Census but is a separate question altogether.

tFtfA.jpg

I'd say Pacific Islander.

So by the same logic would Latinos in America be considered Native American, Caucasian or mixed?

Proper Latinos are all Caucasians - they are essentially Spanish and Portugese diaspora (and German in places like Argentino).

All Filipinos are East Asian.

By Indigenous Americans, I am referring to the true native tribes of the Americas.

Also you should add questions for age and gender (unless theres a limit on the polls)

Yup - only 3 questions allowed. But people I suppose people can display that anyway on their profile should they wish.

Gah, double post.

Caucasian, Hetrosexual, Pseudo-Christian.

In these kinds of questionnaires, I normally write down my religion as Christian, because that conforms with my true beliefs the closest.

However, I have my own ideas that aren't Christian. One of my biggest differences is that I believe the concept of the immortal soul as Christianity teaches it is logically impossible, but I still believe that souls and persons should be subject to minimal harm wherever and whenever they happen to exist. The possibility of the creation, destruction and duplication of personalities still does not diminish the value of any personality at any time.

That said, I do believe in the existence of an omnipotent immanent creator of the universe. The being that penned down the laws that the universe to allow the majesty of the whole thing to come into existence.

Alright, Christian. Good enough.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

As for religion, what would I be under if I believe in a higher power , but I do not worship it. Just curious as I've never really thought there was a term for such beliefs.

Deism?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!