if you could have 1 mill....

brocky69

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say 1 million 3rd Age Kiteshields, as they're the most expensive non-rares, i could sell them and buy anything else.

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

I'd say 1 million 3rd Age Kiteshields, as they're the most expensive non-rares, i could sell them and buy anything else.

They'd promptly drop to like 100k after you flood the market with them. To be realistic and not cause much inflation of an item's worth, 1m nature runes, sell for 300m. Buy a few rares, 99s... then quit after I've had my fun.

They'd promptly drop to like 100k after you flood the market with them. To be realistic and not cause much inflation of an item's worth, 1m nature runes, sell for 300m. Buy a few rares, 99s... then quit after I've had my fun.

Pssh.. 300m barely gets you a party hat these days.

I'd go for 1,000,000 whips. Never worry about losing whips in the wildy again/ :twisted:

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

Umm... 1mil rune bars... Most expensive raw material I think... Then I'd sell, buy rares, quit again, come back in 5 years and sell rares for 50bil each...

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

Pssh.. 300m barely gets you a party hat these days.

I'd go for 1,000,000 whips. Never worry about losing whips in the wildy again/ :twisted:

Who said I wanted a party hat? :?

And I sure hope you never sold those whips. If you did a LOT of 85 slayers would be mad at you.

I would take to 1 mill genie lamps :) whyt them i could make so much uh pray and so on :P

yes its a very wise choice, because u gain exp in that skill your lvl times 10. So u could very well earn more prayer exp than 1mill bones.

And for that matter, any skills too~ two thumbs up for this choice \' :thumbsup:

1mil chinchompas

200mil ranged xp here im come lol....

W00t 100th post!!!!

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/