Celebrity Deathmatch

sees_all1

Fight 10 - Jesus vs Santa  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight to the death?

• Jesus
    • Santa

Fight #6 Aftermath:

These two presidents met at the ring, and agreed to an honorable boxing match. Some may argue that Lincoln had a slight edge with about an inch longer reach, but Washington was no slouch with a slightly stockier build. After 9 rounds of boxing, it was clear that neither president was willing to give in. After the 10th round, the match was declared a draw, as no one wanted to subject either president to death.

Winner: Neither, 10-10

Fight #7: Benito Mussolini versus Adolf Hitler

Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benito_Mussolini

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler

As recommended via PM, we have Benito Mussolini versus Adolf Hitler. Mussolini was the 40th Prime Minister of Italy, later changing his title to Head of Government, Duce of Fascism, and Founder of the Empire. Hitler became Chancellor of Germany in 1933.

POI:

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Mussolini would hold his ground better in a fight against Hitler. I think Hitler's the bigger [bleep].

Yeah, he kind of comes off as a [kitty], especially since he killed himself in a bunker when he started losing. And Hitler was apparently short, and if documentaries are anything to go by, he looked quite weak. Mussolini looks bulkier, and he'd probably fight dirty.

I voted Mussolini just for the fact that his name is very similar to my nephew's name. Oh and it sounds like pasta...yummy =P~

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Mussolini's trains would come just in time to kill Hitler.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Hitler may have had the larger and more powerful army/nation, but in a one-on-one fight Mussolini's muscles would easily overcome Hitler (who, in his last years in power, was a pretty sickly man).

This may provide an illustraiton of what I'm trying to say: http://www.samizdata.net/blog/archives/2009/08/sawdust_caesers.html

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Just from a quick glance at google images Mussolini looks like he'd beat the crap out of Hitler.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Also, Hitler only had one testicle.

I think that means an automatic forfeit. Unless you've won the tour de france 7 consecutive times...

♪♪ And I'm not done

I think that means an automatic forfeit. Unless you've won the tour de france 7 consecutive times...

How many tour de france titles does conquering the country give you?

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

How many tour de france titles does conquering the country give you?

Not enough to stop a burly Italian man from beating the [cabbage] out of you, apparently.

Frankly speaking though, Mussolini was [bleep]ing scared of Hitler, or at least hid leadership of Germany.

Would you be scared if your next door neighbor had a huge as hell gun and was a sociopath?

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

I'm not feeling very creative right now. I guess you all have to suffer through my writers block.

Mussolini wins 21-10.

Fight #8 -

Miley Cyrus vs. Taylor Swift.

Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miley_Cyrus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_swift

POI:

http://www.miley-cyrus.com/stats.php

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/fun-facts-about-taylor-swift/55862

♪♪ And I'm not done

Isn't that high very brief though?

♪♪ And I'm not done

I'm not feeling very creative right now. I guess you all have to suffer through my writers block.

Hitler was a gentleman, and so allowed his former ally to choose the time and place of their match. The two men walked proudly to the arena, and the audience was immediately aware that Hitler was outmatched; On the outside, he was a small, sickly man whose hand wouldn't stop shaking. As the fight began, however, it was revealed that Hitler was unusually fast and stronger than his build would suggest, traits which he attributed to being Aryan. He deftly dodged each of Mussolini's slow, yet powerful punches, but was caught off guard when Il Duce landed a vicious kick to Hitler's testicle. Hitler immediately started to cry, shielding his face from the rain of fists. After what seemed like not nearly long enough for the mostly Jewish audience, Mussolini backed away, just in time for a train to arrive on top of Hitler.

The remaining 90 minutes of World War 2 were a romantic comedy.

:thumbup:

♪♪ And I'm not done

Hitler was a gentleman, and so allowed his former ally to choose the time and place of their match. The two men walked proudly to the arena, and the audience was immediately aware that Hitler was outmatched; On the outside, he was a small, sickly man whose hand wouldn't stop shaking. As the fight began, however, it was revealed that Hitler was unusually fast and stronger than his build would suggest, traits which he attributed to being Aryan. He deftly dodged each of Mussolini's slow, yet powerful punches, but was caught off guard when Il Duce landed a vicious kick to Hitler's testicle. Hitler immediately started to cry, shielding his face from the rain of fists. After what seemed like not nearly long enough for the mostly Jewish audience, Mussolini backed away, just in time for a train to arrive on top of Hitler.

The remaining 90 minutes of World War 2 were a romantic comedy.

Winning.

Cyrus all the way. Swift is too frail and weak. Miley's from the south, so I assume she knows how to get some [cabbage] done.

Miley Cyrus because she's mental.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Swift. Why? Because, for some unknown reason, Kanye West will likely appear and take her place in an attempt to take the glory and switch it to himself to make a statement, ending up in the fray instead.

If not, then it's 50/50 for me.