Celebrity Deathmatch

sees_all1

Fight 10 - Jesus vs Santa  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight to the death?

• Jesus
    • Santa

Santa's going to demolish him.

On the other hand, Jesus could probably invoke the wrath of God. Bonus points if he can get Him into Old Testament mode. Plus, Santa's elves aren't traditional fantasy elves, they're short men and women with pointy ears. The worst they can do is bite at Jesus' ankles. Jesus can counter by calling on all of His followers... Those couple billion Christians, in addition to whomever He can convert by making an appearance.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus can counter by calling on all of His followers... Those couple billion Christians, in addition to whomever He can convert by making an appearance.

We should also count the numerous people he could bribe with unlimited bread and fish. :thumbup:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Santa's going to demolish him.

On the other hand, Jesus could probably invoke the wrath of God. Bonus points if he can get Him into Old Testament mode. Plus, Santa's elves aren't traditional fantasy elves, they're short men and women with pointy ears. The worst they can do is bite at Jesus' ankles. Jesus can counter by calling on all of His followers... Those couple billion Christians, in addition to whomever He can convert by making an appearance.

Who said the elves were for offensive purposes? They make nice shields. Also, would God be willing to waste his breath on a fight like this?

Jesus can counter by calling on all of His followers... Those couple billion Christians, in addition to whomever He can convert by making an appearance.

We should also count the numerous people he could bribe with unlimited bread and fish. :thumbup:

And more importantly, converting water into wine.

After the fight, of course.

@Amor: Who asks for shields for Christmas? :blink:

And Alg, you are completely right! :thumbup:

I am saying Santa employs his elves as shields in the fight because he essentially has slave ownership over him.

God still tends to not get involved a lot. I think he's the Charizard (Ash kind) in Jesus' arsenal at best. You all make it sound like he's 100% reliable when it's actually quite less.

EDIT: Since we're talking about Gods, we still don't know *all* of Santa's arsenal. Since he lives in the North Pole, whose to know if he has the Norse Pantheon (since Christmas was originally a Pagan holiday) is on his side?

Also, would God be willing to waste his breath on a fight like this?

God, by definition, has unlimited breath, so to speak, so I doubt that would keep Him from helping His son out a bit.

Funny that we're talking about God as having breath. In the Hebrew Bible, God is often referred to as Yahweh, except that is the English translation so that we can actually pronounce the word. It was originally lacking vowels (YHWH) and was basically an attempt at an onomatopoeia of breathing. :grin: (YH for breathing in, WH for breathing out)

At least, it's something like that.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Looking at a straight, 1 v 1 fight, Santa has nothing on Jesus. Jesus is a fit male, at the peak of his life. Santa is old, wrinkled, and [bleep]ing fat. At the rate he pounds down drinks left out for him, I'm surprised he hasn't got a DUI, much less being able to fight.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Santa gives Jesus a bottle of wine for his birthday and they are best pals forever :D. But otherwise, considering that Santa mustn't die (for the children!) and Jesus can just resurrect anyway so what does he care about death, Santa wins.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Santa would win, but would then die years later in an invasion staged by barbarian elves.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Santa would win. I'm surprised that no one has brought in santa's workshop as one of his weapons. If he can, in one year, build enough toys to supply the world's children with toys what kind of diabolical weapons could he make in one day? Both have unknown numbers of followers so that is negligible. Jesus may have God but while he was alive all God granted for him were the power to feed the hungry, cure the sick, and a three day respawn. Santa is more built to fighting than Jesus is. Santa must have a crazy metabolism, with all of the food that he eats while maintaining a not so large size (I'm guessing fluffy in the Iglesias scale of fatness). Santa can also move at incredible speeds, in 24 hours he can circumnavigate the globe. Or it may be his deer but whatever. Anyway I see the fight turning into a fistfight in the end as bullets and other metal weapons would likely turn into bread (a baguette would probably be a viable weapon).

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

^ With that in mind it seems like both of them are too benevolent to actually fight for real, since Santa has pretty much devoted his life to giving toys to kids. He's got the kind of technology and resources that any Bond villain would kill for, but he's arguably using it all for good.

They'll probably get into a fair fist fight, the winner will help the other up once it's over, and then they'll go get some beers and watch a game of Football together.

^ With that in mind it seems like both of them are too benevolent to actually fight for real, since Santa has pretty much devoted his life to giving toys to kids. He's got the kind of technology and resources that any Bond villain would kill for, but he's arguably using it all for good.

OR is he actually dastardly villain? Creating massive amounts of mind control devices in the form of toys for milk and cookies and will eventually activate them to control the world's past and present children effectively becoming the ruler of Earth.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Santa would win. I'm surprised that no one has brought in santa's workshop as one of his weapons. If he can, in one year, build enough toys to supply the world's children with toys what kind of diabolical weapons could he make in one day? Both have unknown numbers of followers so that is negligible. Jesus may have God but while he was alive all God granted for him were the power to feed the hungry, cure the sick, and a three day respawn. Santa is more built to fighting than Jesus is. Santa must have a crazy metabolism, with all of the food that he eats while maintaining a not so large size (I'm guessing fluffy in the Iglesias scale of fatness). Santa can also move at incredible speeds, in 24 hours he can circumnavigate the globe. Or it may be his deer but whatever. Anyway I see the fight turning into a fistfight in the end as bullets and other metal weapons would likely turn into bread (a baguette would probably be a viable weapon).

On the Iglesias scale, Santa's an "OH HELL NO!!!!" . Seriously, I would not dare have a ride with him in an elevator.

As for Jesus, well, he's hardy enough to last on a cross.

22031_s.gif