favorite character[s] from south park?

xxsheepxx

I think Nadril was talking about it but im not sure. Has anybody seen the movie, thats so funny. They swear so much, and the songs they sing, haha :)

LOL I love that song.

I loved it when kenny got ran over by a big crowd, then these two guys apear on screen:

Guy 1: hey look, a penny!

Guy 2: YOU B*******!

I think Nadril was talking about it but im not sure. Has anybody seen the movie, thats so funny. They swear so much, and the songs they sing, haha :)

LOL I love that song.

I loved it when kenny got ran over by a big crowd, then these two guys apear on screen:

Don't think that's in the movie. Pretty sure it's in the episode where L.A. invades South Park.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

My favorite part of the movie is. (This isnt exact since i've only seen the movie a couple times)

Guy 1: Flashlight?

Guy 2: Check

1: Food?

2: Check

1: Sleeping Bags?

2: Check

1: Butt for?

2: Whats a butt for?

1: Pooping silly!

I was actually ROFL at my friends house. Same with the Uncle, you know what song.

killa870yt.png

The thread already has 2 pages, testament that its not a waste of time.....

Untrue.

Post a "3 word story" or a "what r u listnin to right now??" topic and see how many replies it gets. Proof that lots of replies != valid/decent topics that contributed to the forum.

Your opinion of a valid topic varies from most...

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

LOL I love that song.

Don't think that's in the movie. Pretty sure it's in the episode where L.A. invades South Park.

Yeah I know, should have been more specific that I wasn't talking about the movie for that part :D .

I certainly like chef! He's so cool, always talking about "adult-related-stuff-youngsters-like-the-average-runescape-kid-shouldn't-talk-about"-stuff to Kyle,Stan,Cartman & Kenny.

Boy he rocks! Wish he served meals in my school 10 years ago :lol:

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

I know, and that's the reason this forum is filled with <15 year olds, the others get tired of it. The only reason I don't is the arguments.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

I know, and that's the reason this forum is filled with <15 year olds, the others get tired of it. The only reason I don't is the arguments.

I'm not saying this forum doesn't have its fair share of imbeciles, because it does. It doesn't detract, however, from the fact theres plenty of intellect floating around to nullify the stupidity. :lol:

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Cartman:Kile's mom is a big fat [bleep], she's the biggest [bleep] in the whole damn world

song continues.. Kile's mom walks up towards the end

Kile's mom: WHAT?!

Cartman.

Omg best episode ever when cartman was a civil war general or something.

Screw you guys, i'm going home. :P

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

Cartman by far, also, Pip when he had his own episode, that charles [bleep]ens one was ROFL-material

Every clan has their own requirements. Take DI for instance. Be a little kid with bad grammar that likes to flame and play runescape all day and you would be accepted.

^ sad but true :(

Proud member of DarkSlayers

Cartman impersonating Steve Irwin aka . The crocodile hunter after seeing an episode on tv..."Now, im going to go up to the bear, and stick my thumb in its butthole. That should really p*** it of". I was laughing for ages at that. But then theres towlie! Wanna get high? lol. And then theres Butters, the butters show episode roxored. I cant decide, honestly.

I like Cartman.

Anybody remember when he didn't like this older kid for selling him pubes? Then comes up with this huge master plan to kill his family and have him eat it in his chili? I was shocked he came up with that :shock: .

"Cartman is there anything that you realy did that was bad?"

Well, there was this one when I got this women to have an abortion so I can build my own Spankey's Pizza. Or the other time when I tried to kill all the Jues. :lol:

Or Butters, he's awsome.

goldenblade995.png

Cartman.

He's a super genius, but he uses it for stupid schemes and evil. Like when that guy rips him out of money because he bought his ... "Hair", and he comes up with that evil plan...

That, or Butters.

He's so innocent and pathetic... You can't help but laugh at him. Like the ninja star incident.

thesip2.jpg

It really has

I'm not saying this forum doesn't have its fair share of imbeciles, because it does. It doesn't detract, however, from the fact theres plenty of intellect floating around to nullify the stupidity. :lol:

Been reading a Thesaurus lately? :)

My favourite character without a doubt is Kenny. He's bloody hilarious as long as you know what he's saying. He's definately alot worse than Cartman. :lol:

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.