LOL. Image hosts re-using old images.. Maybe I should fix that .. :P.

And yeah, you're right Stev.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Nudes have been hidden .. sorry guys. :P.

Annnddd 70M HP! :D.

3EEDN.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

I don't know. Never used RAF. :P.

EDIT:

3EHQC.png

fddsuhfuds8gfdi8ugj ujdfgbj dfu8,g,jdfugjdf,gjudfgjudfigjm dfigjnfdgjnudfign dfjgndfjg8jfd8git8u4ungfxgbl

4K469.png

EDIT:

3EHQC.png

fddsuhfuds8gfdi8ugj ujdfgbj dfu8,g,jdfugjdf,gjudfgjudfigjm dfigjnfdgjnudfign dfjgndfjg8jfd8git8u4ungfxgbl

GF

Nudes have been hidden .. sorry guys. :P.

Aww

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

EDIT:

3EHQC.png

Save the oio ooulation and eniou oreat rewards in Brinoino Home the Bacon!

• Like 2

Tg_Ibe.png

3EHQC.png

GG, my good sir. How come? Did you simply forget about it or external complications prevented you from doing it?

Save the oio ooulation and eniou oreat rewards in Brinoino Home the Bacon!

LOL

3EHQC.png

GG, my good sir. How come? Did you simply forget about it or external complications prevented you from doing it?

Just forgot about it. :(. I remember I had something to do that morning but couldn't figure out what..

4K469.png

Wow .. just decided to give QBD a shot .. and she is super easy now compared to when I fought her pre-eoc. I barely have to use food and I'm only using momentum!

Anyway .. got this. :P.

Think I'll fight her for a while longer.

3Fbs0.png

4K469.png

I'm hitting every boss there is. :P.

Got lucky early on at Arma.

3FZ82.png

And an effigy. :D.

3FZYT.png

4K469.png

Heheh. Thx. :D.

And this. Just my luck. -.-.

3GhWd.png

4K469.png

Yay.

3Gm4p.png

Now I have all the masks I think.

4K469.png

Lovely. :D.

3Gp58.png

+ ROYAL SIGHT

+ DRAGONBONE UPGRADE KIT

+ FRAME

+ STABILISER

+ FRAME

4K469.png

Thank you! :).

I am putting the final lamps on Agility for now. I would like to put them on something else sometimes, but I gotta stay efficient!

Stages are Woodcutting, Agility, Fishing, Firemaking, Mining, and the rest I put on whichever I feel like. (Thiev / Con , Herb / Hunt, and Rc / Sum)

I hope to get 70m Woodcutting late tonight.

4K469.png

+ DRAGONBONE KIT

+ STABILISER

+ STABILISER

+ SIGHT

4K469.png

Stahp Kim! :(!

4K469.png