06-Dec-2011 Loyalty Programme - Batch 3

Saradomin_Mage

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: Actually, Entrana should block players.

And you can get in with a full tool belt. Seems like this invalidated a big part of Lost City :razz:

Bwahahahahahaha!

They still need to fix the toolbelt tho.

Meow.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

And you can get in with a full tool belt. Seems like this invalidated a big part of Lost City :razz:

Unless it's disabled during the quest or you can't use the tool belt on the island?

howlin1eeveesig.png

Unless it's disabled during the quest or you can't use the tool belt on the island?

I don't see it as being all that quest breaking.

Old days original Lost City was always done by taking a broken hatchet to put back together (which fyi crew guide still mentions even thou they no longer break), it was "broken" when you suddenly had to kick some lvl 25 zombies to get one, which given the tree spirit's level are like nothing. This jsut sort of rectifies it that hatchet can be easily taken, weapon/armour is the only issue now, as it was in the old days.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Just allow you to remove items from the tool belt, and if you have a quest that doesn't allow certain items in tool belt, you must remove them in order to do quest.

Problem solved.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Just allow you to remove items from the tool belt, and if you have a quest that doesn't allow certain items in tool belt, you must remove them in order to do quest.

Problem solved.

Yes. I'm really surprised Jagex doesn't let you take stuff out. It really makes no sense.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Is there actually a need to take stuff out once they patch a few issues with it?

I could be missing something but I don't think I can really think of a use for removing the tool, thb.

34zljex.png

Huzzah.png

Is there actually a need to take stuff out once they patch a few issues with it?

I could be missing something but I don't think I can really think of a use for removing the tool, thb.

There wouldn't be unless they expand it to include items like the sextant or better pick/axes.

I'm guessing the point of defaulting to bronze is just so that you wouldn't have to worry about bringing that tool when you're not skilling. Something like Brimhaven dungeon, where you need an axe to get in. Now you have one and it won't clog up your inventory.

There wouldn't be unless they expand it to include items like the sextant or better pick/axes.

I'm guessing the point of defaulting to bronze is just so that you wouldn't have to worry about bringing that tool when you're not skilling. Something like Brimhaven dungeon, where you need an axe to get in. Now you have one and it won't clog up your inventory.

As they said in FAQ bronze was about cost as belt items are perma safe; it'd be a bit ott to let you perma save top end wc and mine gear tht costs a few mil.

Tbh though would be nice if we culd do up to steel or mith.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Should just be able to put each tier of metal one after another, and that's going by the logic there IS a reason why we cant just shove our rune or dragon ones into it.

Oh well, we are still better off then we where before.

Edit: oh, and while im at it, they might as well do the same thing for runes if they did it for money and tools. That would save hours of taking out and depositing back in, not to mention the ability to pick up low amounts of runes without wasting invent space when doing stuff like slayer plus the added convince of never having to remember what runes go with what spell and last of all the ability to make magic teleporting more useful.

Oh, and RuneCrafting would become slightly less grindy, and by zamorak that is a good thing.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

Is it me or is the Ring of stone recolour update the most boring ever?

I made a suggestion on RSOF that you should instead be able to transform into a Shooting Star:

185-186-293-63437503

Tell me on there or here what you think.

Is it me or is the Ring of stone recolour update the most boring ever?

I made a suggestion on RSOF that you should instead be able to transform into a Shooting Star:

185-186-293-63437503

Tell me on there or here what you think.

It's ring of stone, not meteorite ring or anything like that. Recoulors are exactly what they say on the tin--recolours. I don't think they need to make that particularly jazzy. You have a strange fondness for the Ring of Stone. I remember your previous, odd topic about it...

hzvjpwS.gif

It's ring of stone, not meteorite ring or anything like that. Recoulors are exactly what they say on the tin--recolours. I don't think they need to make that particularly jazzy. You have a strange fondness for the Ring of Stone. I remember your previous, odd topic about it...

Just saying they could make the ring transform you into a Shooting Star. You don´t see people jumping for joy for a recolored rock.

Where as a Shooting star transformation would be really nice. I have seen the recoloured Ring of stone transformations - and they look so unappealing.

Just saying why make a update for any item or skill if it won´t be good.

And what are you insinuating by pointing out my "strange fondess" for the Ring of stone?

EDIT:

BEFORE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGHqzEgKzbo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvgW3iKp0gQ[/media

NOW:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj6gLtY-ZI0

O_o From having fun with low levels to weird mineral looking rock transformation with recolour.

And what are you insinuating by pointing out my "strange fondess" for the Ring of stone?

Simply that you're expecting far too much out of one item that was clearly an afterthought of what to do with the onyx stone ring slot at best.

Recolours are just recolours. A blue staff of light doesn't look any more 'exciting' than a normal, nor a white robin hood hat than a green, nor a blue gnome scarf than a white...If you want a fancy emote then buy an emote with your loyalty points, not a recolour. -_-'

hzvjpwS.gif

Simply that you're expecting far too much out of one item that was clearly an afterthought of what to do with the onyx stone ring slot at best.

Recolours are just recolours. A blue staff of light doesn't look any more 'exciting' than a normal, nor a white robin hood hat than a green, nor a blue gnome scarf than a white...If you want a fancy emote then buy an emote with your loyalty points, not a recolour. -_-'

I haven´t bought any recolour. Infact i no longer play Runescape. I am just saying they could do what i suggested and see many Star players be very happy about it.

And yes, it´s a recolour - but the rocks form is also changed.

And why even make such update in first place if it´s so tasteless and people don´t like it?

I searched for recolour videos and there is ONLY one apparent video showing the recolour update.

Just shows you much people think of it.

And how is it to expect much to ask for some creativity from Jagex? There is already Shooting Star designs layed out. All Jagex needs to do is modify it so that it works for players to transform into it.

Recolours are good for clothes and armors not for things like a Ring.

And why even make such update in first place if it´s so tasteless and people don´t like it?

I searched for recolour videos and there is ONLY one apparent video showing the recolour update.

Just shows you much people think of it.

...Because the ring of stone is made with onyx, which is far more valuable in an amulet of fury than a ring. Not to mention that judging something's popularity based on how many youtube videos it has is a little flawed.

You're remembering 'having fun' with noobs when the item was first released. It's 4 years later. You're not going to fool anyone like that anymore. It's time to move on.

hzvjpwS.gif

...Because the ring of stone is made with onyx, which is far more valuable in an amulet of fury than a ring. Not to mention that judging something's popularity based on how many youtube videos it has is a little flawed.

You're remembering 'having fun' with noobs when the item was first released. It's 4 years later. You're not going to fool anyone like that anymore. It's time to move on.

Everyone with a mind should know that a Onyx gem as Fury is much, much better than a Ring of Stone. Or are you saying i am stupid or ignorant of that? Because i am WELL aware of that fact.

And judging something´s popularity based on how many videos is flawed - but i meant that there is not much excitement for Ring of stone recolour considering so little videos.

The video where you acted as a Rock is more useful than a recolour mineral and plain looking stone.

I´m simply suggesting they should have made Ring of stone transformation into a Shooting Star because that would make it much better.

Why are you being such a pessimist?

Well, the toolbelt just got a lot less useful for me... I can't use the knife in it to skin snakes while Temple Trekking. Boo.

Edit: It does, at least, use a hammer to fix bridges. Dunno about other uses in this minigame yet.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Well, the toolbelt just got a lot less useful for me... I can't use the knife in it to skin snakes while Temple Trekking. Boo.

Edit: It does, at least, use a hammer to fix bridges. Dunno about other uses in this minigame yet.

I just found out the same thing after a 6-snake event. Boo.

It works on everything else in the minigame though.

I just found out the same thing after a 6-snake event. Boo.

It works on everything else in the minigame though.

Yeah, it sucks that I find this out and lose several thousand gp because of it, but meh.

It does seem to work for everything else, so the dwarven hammer is no longer needed.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Yeah, I also discovered that and submitted a bug report. And carried a knife on the other trips I made that night. -_-

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one