06-Dec-2011 Loyalty Programme - Batch 3

Saradomin_Mage

I'd say add a key section on your tool belt, make it so that the keys can only be added after the completion of One Small Favor, and add the keys like you would as a tool. except the frozen key because that key is unique in terms of use.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the Lolcano & Divine Power Emotes :shades: :thumbup:

Didn't need the 30 Extra Bank Spaces (ZMI) so had to go get some Seeds & Buy random stuff from GE.

The Toolkit is nice & don't like the Money pouch.

I got Google Chrome to get the Goggles after seeing the Emote. Got it on 40 Accounts so far :^_^:

40 Accounts? Why on earth would you need/want 40 accounts? :blink:

OT: I like the Goggles and the Tool Belt/Money Pouch. I filled mine up right away as I'm sure it'll help out in my day to day RS adventures. I'll be glad when they add some more customizable options to it. Just have to be patient I suppose. The Money Pouch is going to take a little getting used to but I still like it.

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

I got the Lolcano & Divine Power Emotes :shades: :thumbup:

Didn't need the 30 Extra Bank Spaces (ZMI) so had to go get some Seeds & Buy random stuff from GE.

The Toolkit is nice & don't like the Money pouch.

I got Google Chrome to get the Goggles after seeing the Emote. Got it on 40 Accounts so far :^_^:

Emote? What emote? :huh: :shock:

Dusk%20Soul.png

Wear it and operate it from the Worn Equipment screen

tim_chenw2.png

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)

Thank you... and the emote is AWESOME :thumbsup:

I am really liking this update; but I have a question concerning Loyalty points... do you get them when you subscribe or when you re-subscribe?

Dusk%20Soul.png

Thank you... and the emote is AWESOME :thumbsup:

I am really liking this update; but I have a question concerning Loyalty points... do you get them when you subscribe or when you re-subscribe?

Neither. You have to go sign up for it. I was member from June to september whilst getting no loyalty points

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

They should release a second version of the wings; a version that gives zero bonuses, but allows people to wear it indefinitely. Seems like a lot of people bought the wings just for the looks, to make their skilling outfit look better or whatever, the time limit is a bummer if you're not interested in the bonus.

2480+ total

This update makes me want to sub now and try the toolbox, definitely helps for strange rocks as well as certain tasks (Brimhaven dungeon, abyss runecrafting etc)

My loyalty points will never be that high, I only sub for 1 month then go off and only come back again when I have time to play the entire month

They should release a second version of the wings; a version that gives zero bonuses, but allows people to wear it indefinitely. Seems like a lot of people bought the wings just for the looks, to make their skilling outfit look better or whatever, the time limit is a bummer if you're not interested in the bonus.

People have been practically BEGGING for Auras JUST FOR LOOKS, Jagex once again keeps NOT doing so. >.>

They looked better in the Pictures. base-line wings are just crappy looking. Gunna save up and buy the emotes instead.

Popoto.~<3

I think they should up the cap on monthly points if stuff gets released this often and this expensive. It's going to a pretty long time to get even a couple upper tier auras, not to mention any emotes/clothing/colourings/titles that you might want.

They should add distinguishing colours to various auras so that it's visible from a glance as to which aura is which. This would especially be useful in regards to the higher tiered auras, such as Ancestor Spirits or Aegis, which have obvious effects on PvP. (The yellow colour at the moment is also rather plain)

Oh, and if you've added certain items to your toolbelt, you'll no longer be able to enter Glarial's Tomb, making the Waterfall quest impossible to complete.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I think Scream is the only one I haven't seen yet. Probably because Lolcano also costs 6k points...

Just bought Evil Laugh after seeing it on YouTube. Animation is good, laugh sound itself is good... for male characters. For females, it's just annoying. I'm rather glad they didn't give them voices now.

2dgucz6.png

They should add distinguishing colours to various auras so that it's visible from a glance as to which aura is which. This would especially be useful in regards to the higher tiered auras, such as Ancestor Spirits or Aegis, which have obvious effects on PvP. (The yellow colour at the moment is also rather plain)

I think this is a great idea!

Oh, and if you've added certain items to your toolbelt, you'll no longer be able to enter Glarial's Tomb, making the Waterfall quest impossible to complete.

Is that a known fact, or is it your extrapolation of what may happen, girlfriend? I know, for example, that while I have the harpoon attached to my toolbelt, my character still opts to "hand-fish" at harpoon spots.

Not that I am doubting you, of course, I am merely asking for clarification. <3

nyuseg.png

I think this is a great idea!

Is that a known fact, or is it your extrapolation of what may happen, girlfriend? I know, for example, that while I have the harpoon attached to my toolbelt, my character still opts to "hand-fish" at harpoon spots.

Not that I am doubting you, of course, I am merely asking for clarification. <3

Hand fishing is intended, the jagex RSwiki says that.

tim_chenw2.png

The tool thing is good, because it means Jagex can stop releasing quests where the tools you need are in the quest for you, because once they fix a few of the access glitches, there's no reason to not have tools with you.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Just went to waterfall place, got a full tool belt. Either its a rumour or the glitch is fixed.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Just went to waterfall place, got a full tool belt. Either its a rumour or the glitch is fixed.

Hnn, okay. I got that piece of information of the RSOF, where some guy was complaining that he banked everything but the pebble but he still couldn't enter the tomb. Either hotfixed or he did something very, very wrong.

EDIT : Here we go

[qfc]15-16-753-63431650[/qfc]

[qfc]15-16-775-63430257[/qfc]

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

If anyone has any of the following auras can they send me (or another crewbie) a .png picture of the aura in your inventory.

• Master Call of the Sea
  • Master Five Finger Discount
  • Master Greater Quarrymaster
  • Master Knock-out
  • Master Lumberjack
  • Master Poison Purge
  • Master Reverence
  • Master Runic Accuracy
  • Master Sharpshooter

and the examine for the

• Greenfingers
  • Tracker
  • Greater Greenfingers
  • Greater Tracker
  • Master Corruption
  • Master Greenfingers
  • Master Salvation
  • Master Tracker
  • Regeneration
  • Ancestor Spirits
  • Berserker
  • Aegis
  • Dark Magic
  • Master Reverence
  • Master Knock-out
  • Master Five Finger Discount
  • Master Greater Quarrymaster
  • Master Lumberjack
  • Master Call of the Sea
  • Master Sharpshooter
  • Master Poison Purge

Also if you have any of the new clothes or recolour items (excluding slayer helm) can you send me (or another Crewbie) the examine, pictures and stats for those items.

(With a cherry on top?)

howlin1eeveesig.png

The waterfall or the tomb? Because the tomb is where you can't enter with any form of weapon/armor.

It'd have to be Glarial's Tomb -- and I'd assume that the offending item(s) would be the bronze pick and hatchet ... :unsure:

nyuseg.png

The waterfall or the tomb? Because the tomb is where you can't enter with any form of weapon/armor.

It'd have to be Glarial's Tomb -- and I'd assume that the offending item(s) would be the bronze pick and hatchet ... :unsure:

Are there any other spaces other than Glarial's tomb that block players out?

Edit: Actually, Entrana should block players.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I haven't seen this posted yet (and if it was I'm sorry) but I was on the RSOF and saw this:

As I'm sure you're all aware by now, if you log into RuneScape via Google Chrome, you will get a dazzling pair of Goggles!

This is a limited time offer so click here to get your free copy of Chrome. Simply log in from Chrome to get your goggles before they're gone!

Now you have these spectacular spectacles, how would you like to have those Goggles win you some RuneScape goodies?

If the answer is yes, then all you have to do is post in this thread between now and 5th January 2012 with your avatar displaying those goggles and you could be plucked out of a prize draw to win!

Wait a minute.. it's nearly Christmas, so not just one of you, but two of you will be picked from the random prize draw!

1st Prize will win a £30 voucher to be redeemed at Jagex Store

2nd Prize will win a £15 voucher to be redeemed at Jagex Store

The draw will take place on 5th January 2012. Everyone that has posted on this thread and is wearing the goggles at the time of the draw will be in with a chance to win.

The draw will close on 5th January 2012 at 17:00 Forum Time.

So, what are you waiting for, put on those goggles and get posting!

Good Luck! ^_^

Helpful Stuff!

For the frequently asked questions regarding Goggles, click here

If you are unsure of how to set your avatar, click here

If you've missed the details of this item, then click this link to find out how to get your own pair of Goggles!

Boring but necessary stuff!:

You only need to post on this thread once

Posting more than once in this thread will invalidate your entry

Your forum avatar must be wearing the Goggles at the time of the draw

Winners will be notified within 1 week of the draw and contact will be made via the RuneScape in-box

QFC: [qfc]254-255-137-63429281[/qfc]

hzvjpwS.gif