boy friend? girl friend? marriage? guh?

robo_bobo

The majority are dumb 12 year old boys using a girl charecter to scam a gulible male charecter. Or just very lonely people looking to have a relationship on a game :P

Sorry for the viewpoint, but I really hate seeing all these scammer boys.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Yeah... the couple and marriage thing is nothing that is actually in the game, but just made up by players. The sara prayer book though, in members, does allow characters to preach a little marriage thing... (I married my friend to his dragon scimmy way back :lol: )

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

i don't know about the bf or gf. but marriage is no doubt just a player player thing. i remember doing a mock-marriage with one of my really good friends in the game :lol: it was so fun just cuz on that day, i could finally make diamond rings...so yea we were "married" :P

02e32d69f6.png

People in rs usually marry/become bf/gf for money/items. I find it really stupid and pointless. Well, I can understand the free items, but i don't understand why you would become married/gf/bf for it....

Half the girls in rs are males who just want free stuff. I hate it!

these people are either young boys looking for a quick buck or old, fat, small wee wee'd men looking for naive little boys. So if the latter is rich and finds the first one i mentioned it all works out.

I married my friend to his dragon scimmy way back

SIGGIED!

Lol! The second I typed that... I was like ":shock: ... that's siggable"... lol.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

I hate that too

I am a guy with a female character (looks better)

first if a guy ask me to be his gf I ignore him

Later I say I am a guy

if he then still ask it I ask for a diamond ring first

then the problem is over

Hexed_Helen.png

that was in my sig. i had to remove it to make room for the new stuff :(

but yeah, i think this whole marriage thing is just quite a bit stupid. why bother getting "married" in a game where your supposed to be selfsufficient??

i once saw a guy in the falador bank shouting "need gf! will give good presents!!". he was also failing miserably at getting a gf. i laughed and made emoticons at him until he gave up and logged. it was stupid and funny.

ah well. at least we can get some good laughs out of them.

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

three reasons why people do that:

1) to make a girl character(when their actually a guy) and find a "bf" :roll:

2) Very lonely

3) Try to make some money off their bf or gf by asking them for phr33 stof pl0x constantly

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Cyperspace, cyperculture, or whatever you call it. Runescape is itself a community just like in real life - you meet and talk, you share your problems and even love (err?) or a love that turns out to be horrible scam (hey, it happens in real life too yah know)...The only difference is that you're there mentally but not physically.

But in the end, people are just having some fun in a err imaginative way...XD :roll:

PS: I am talking gibberish but you'll get what I mean in a couple of 1000s of years. lol

firerz2.jpg

.: Gallery :.

Away :( -cheers all!

Happens ti me too sometimes... What is it?

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Well, if you date each other in real life and want to have a fun wedding online, I have no problem with that, or fun weddings in general.

Actually seeking real love intitially through the internet? No thanks, I'd rather meet someone for the first time in the flesh.

random girl/boy comes up to me: I'l be your gf and give u aural for 1k!

Me: Not in my ears ya don't!

I do marriage cerominies sometimes and have married people to frogs, stalagmites and tree spirits in the past.

I still find it weird/disturbing/cheap.

lord_khallos.png

proudguildmasterng2.png

Ugh i find it all so pointless, i mean there's actually no point in having an internet gf/bf right. It's pretty depressing of the things people go to in this game to get a bf/gf right i mean almost everyday I see a "will you be my gf" and it's like :shock: "whyyy??"

I mean getting an internet gf doesen't give you any skills in real life of how to flirt and how to act when around girls (unless you're talking to them on msn).

I found it embarrasing of how little i knew about relationships and how they worked last year when i played rs a looooottt and then had a girlfriend.

People need practice, and if they are substituting getting a rs girlfriend for a real life girlfriend, they're going to have troubles down the road 8)

i play a girl character in rs and i'm a guy. i just tell people i'm guy and they leave me alone usually... plus annoying players keep saying Moi to me. i just like the name Petra, and i only speak english. too many people assume and that's annoying.

It's funny, someone wanted to be my partner, and I said ok why not.

Next thing the person said was "How much money do you have", and when I said how much, "Can i have some plz im poor". Then I walked away and said "goodbye forever".

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

I hate that too

I am a guy with a female character (looks better)

first if a guy ask me to be his gf I ignore him

Later I say I am a guy

if he then still ask it I ask for a diamond ring first

then the problem is over

It's not you who is getting married, it's your character. If your character is a female, then why don't you want to marry your female character to a lovely male character?

That's the whole point of roleplaying, you play as your character.

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)