16-Jan-2012 - Hati & Sköll

Saradomin_Mage

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, I already have 99 in all the skills that the boots/gloves will benefit. What I don't get is why, for example, don't the boots benefit other skills, like firemaking.

I mean, we had to make a fire to attract the damn thing in the first place, AMIRIGHT? :rolleyes:

Firemaking? You're amongst a very small crowd of people who have both 99 agility and 99 woodcutting and yet don't have the far easier 99 firemaking. Besides, Skoll tries to eat the sun, not build it.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Sadly, I already have 99 in all the skills that the boots/gloves will benefit. What I don't get is why, for example, don't the boots benefit other skills, like firemaking.

I mean, we had to make a fire to attract the damn thing in the first place, AMIRIGHT? :rolleyes:

Firemaking? You're amongst a very small crowd of people who have both 99 agility and 99 woodcutting and yet don't have the far easier 99 firemaking. Besides, Skoll tries to eat the sun, not build it.

Firemaking makes me sleepy ... <_< :unsure:

nyuseg.png

I'm with you. I loathe firemaking so much that I did it during BXPW before obtaining 92 herb / anything important in Summoning. >_<'

I think both these posts say a lot about firemaking... c'mon Jagex

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

I'm with you. I loathe firemaking so much that I did it during BXPW before obtaining 92 herb / anything important in Summoning. >_<'

It is my favorite skill.

It's not my favourite skill, but it's just the right amount of clicking when training with a pyrelord (at least before toolbelt) So I enjoyed getting 92!

I'm glad not every skill is similar to train, that way people can train more on the skills they like.

Having a good reward for firemaking wouldn't be a bad idea though.

Train your muscle memory until you can sleepfiremake.

Ok, I will get right on that -- right after I chew some tinfoil and shave my armpits with a cheese grater ... <_< :lol:

nyuseg.png

Time to go kill some wolves...:)

Since I am pretty much a real life Fremnik, my ancestors being the vikings, I should have no problem with these two "small dogs" :P

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak