you have lvl 99 everything, what now?

donutjunkie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would step outside of my house for a change.

How about go hide under your bed and stop talking?

I don't think zezima, or someone with all stats at 99 would be able to pk. You get a bunch of 'winners' like stevester that see him, for whatever reason hate him, and all jump him.

I personally would get things like the chompy hats, castle war armors, and pirate hook. Then maybe start working to get full rune, guthix, zamorak, sara, trimmed, all the armors like that, and barrows, then maybe rares...

35b9enp.jpg

I don't think zezima, or someone with all stats at 99 would be able to pk. You get a bunch of 'winners' like stevester that see him, for whatever reason hate him, and all jump him.

I have no problem with zezima, if he want's 99's in every stat, let him.. he plays his game and i'll play mine. With that said, the author originally said:

put youself in the perspective of zezima, 99 everything, unlimited membership, but what are you actually going to do?

If I were to get 99 in every stat, I would simply start doing something other than rs for a while, as that is my nature. I do not "hate zezima" as you say I do, I just don't have the personality that would want to play rs for so long. Your post was rather harsh. :?

To all the people who said "I would sell my account on E-bay."

Well ... While you could easily get $500k or so for a max total level account

(since there is only one in the world), would you really want to sell it after

putting 5 years of effort into it? Nah, I talked to Zezima a few times

(see signature), And he had always said he would have a massive drop

party when he reached max total level, but I guess he kind of gave up

on that idea.

Pity, since when I took that screenshot he was wearing a blue phat,

and said he had a few entire P-Hat sets in his bank ...

:roll:

40onagdca1.png

Oh yeah. That's right.

I would hang around to do all of the new updates. The game doesn't end at all 99s. 8)

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

the game never ends :P you cant finish cw unless your playing for the armour instead of owning, it can still be fun to do some skills and make a goal to see how much cash you can make. or maybe chompy hunt to make a all time record (not my definition of fun but o well :P ). or go kill some beggars and scammers on f2p via zam wine :) , theres always something fun to do.

as to the do people who are saying "OMG I'D GET A LIFE COS I'D BE LOSER!!11!" firest of all if you have nothing to do but spam and flame then dont post. second of all no one said you'd play for 23 7 for a year, you could be a player for years and years and play a sensible amount of time, also not wasteing your time on rs but skills 24 7 :P .

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Just have fun. There's not much really to do. Firstly I'd help out all my friends with their financial problems. I'd also do all the new updates. I'd run into the sara castle's respawn romo floor and ice barrage everyone :D

Then I'd climb the battlements and melee-mage them all. You know like d chain, mystic bottom, pray book, whip, while manual casting barrage.

I'd get a piate hook (always wanted that one) and buy a pirate hat and every once in a while march around Runescape and get a train of people to follow me on my home world 36.

Then I ould go to f2p worlds of Lumbridge and give 10k to each person (assuming they aren't annoying/begging/rude noobs).

I'd pretty much just do minigames or mass teams to go fight dagg kings/KQ.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

I got a new one: Ruin the economy! Buy EVERY HOLIDAY ITEM and keep them at bank. And give all my friends 50mil or so :P

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I'd buy a ton of phats, santas, pumpkins, easter eggs, masks, dragon full, barrows, and everything rare/costs money to get.

Then i'd get nats = amount of items i have...

withdraw everything rare...

Start recording with hypercam...

Press low alch button...

click... click... click... click...

EAT EAT EAT....

click... click... click...

EAT EAT EAT!

click... click.... click....

EAT EAT EAT!

yeah. Then i'd paste the video here and on google or wherever i can.

Then i'd go up to that really annoying _________ in my classes and show him the video and tell him to leave me alone :D

Yeah, that's crazy, but hey, it looks fun.

Of course, i'd keep a set of phats, masks, a santa, an easter egg, a pumpkin, and other rares. One of each... in my possession.

Another thing i might do id take all the rares.... transfer to another account... then cancel that account, ruining the runescape rares economy. Everything would sky rocket and i'd laugh

*evil laugh* :twisted:

put youself in the perspective of zezima, 99 everything, unlimited membership, but what are you actually going to do?

i think i would make as much money as possible, buy lots of stuff, drop it in lumbridge world 1, then see how much money you can earn, then show it to random players. go on a major killing spree in the wilderness, but i can't think of anything else.

BTW

the search button is your friend
well maybe i don't like the search button, get a life come on, only say that when there is a topic of it on the 1st page of the forum

firstly. i would get a cheap girl, then go for about a year. cause thats what he missed out on :lol:

The only thing left to do I suppose is kill chompys until you get that nice last fire-feathered hat, get full CW gold armour, and any other wearable items that actually require a lot of work to get.

I have no problem with zezima, if he want's 99's in every stat, let him.. he plays his game and i'll play mine. With that said, the author originally said:

If I were to get 99 in every stat, I would simply start doing something other than rs for a while, as that is my nature. I do not "hate zezima" as you say I do, I just don't have the personality that would want to play rs for so long. Your post was rather harsh. :?

And yours was too short to actually say waht you just did. I'm tired of someone getting an accomplishment and someone going "good, now go outside" people can lead a fully functional life, and still play rs. I'm sorry for the harshness, but it was unclear as to what you were trying to say at first

35b9enp.jpg

make more ranked 1 stats.. like cooking or ranging etc.. in the meanwhile..
Yeah, he is probably working on getting more stats to Rank #1 :) He has only had 1 Rank #1 :wink:

Whatpulse team

My Youtube name is: birdman258

266ga.pngpikapopfg7.gif

My Mining Goal- Mining Rune Essence till level 99 8-) :^_^: :thumbsup: :wink:

mineruneessence6ku.jpg

killing spree would be a bad idea, considering zezima and most people with 99 prayer cant pk to save their life and usually just get teamed.

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

I would pick more cabbages

wat the heck are u guys talking about? of course theres someone to do afterward, havent u seen?

once zezim hit all 99's he only had around 380mil total xp, and lil yuffie ranked 2 or 3 at the time had over 400mil,

now zezims is at 500mil total xp, and currently holds highest stats and xp in game ever. *hard to say ever cuz i dont think hes the best, hes only displayed as the best

theres is something to do after all 99s,

TO MAKE SURE YOU REMAIN THE BEST BY MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT YOU THROUGH TOTAL EXP IN GAME!

I'd give all of my closest friends like 100mil each.then id be like "Hey you lvl 3 guy take this"

*hands over blue phat*

"Umm....thanks a lot"

"ok but just dont lose it."

*5 seconds later*

AHAMAGAWD A BLUE PEEPEEHAT ON DA FL0R3!@@!@@!@! G37 IT!!!!!!!"

me:aah my work here is done :P

then id sell the account on e-bay for runescape moneys 8)