The Back Room

stevepole

Slimes could solidify into a giant spike ball, and use thier ability to convert thier own bodies to be able to "fly" and to bounce.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

There is no 'perfect' design, if you can think of one though I'll give you an internet.

Perfect design? How about Strider or Advisor? Or even better, an Advisor with a Striders gun.

The perfect design for a body would be one that never needed nor created heat, one that could absorb energy in any form and had no need for any oriface or appendage, one which was made of a solidified noble gass and thus never degraded or broke chemically, one where our brain had instead been fused together with our other nerves, we would have developed a hard inner and outer body and our joints would be consisting of several layers. We would no longer have any organs except one that covered our entire body, we would reproduce asexually and our vission and other senses would all originate from all over our body where our body had become both photo and pressure sensitive. Our mind would have devoloped past the necessity of pain and we would instead feel it as a fourth sense (having only it vission, touch and hearing). We would be able to expand our bodies with enough strength to allow vaccum to form inside us and to such an extent as to let us levitate off any source gravity with an atmosphere. We would be able to absorb and secrete gasses and liquids for propulsion and floatation. We would also be able to comunicate using electromagnetic waves.

Anyone else imagining a shiny, purple orb flying around in space?

Slimes could solidify into a giant spike ball, and use thier ability to convert thier own bodies to be able to "fly" and to bounce.

KIRBY.

Discussion over.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Haha oh wow.

Psionics are to Xcom what a baseball bat is to a knee.

I can now clear every single mission without even firing a shot, by mind controlling all the aliens and making them chew on a live grenade.

It makes it too easy, and it's pretty boring now, though.

2Xeo5.png

Yeah, it was why they nerfed Psionics in Apocolypse...You have a 2.5% chance of controlling Aliens or something for most of the game, and even then only for a few seconds/a round or two and only certain aliens.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Hmmm, before you jump to the illegal you should consider the more savoury channels for games that have fallen out of production

http://www.abandonware-paradise.fr/godownload-X_Com_Apocalypse.zip.html

Username : ABANDONWARE

Password : PARADISE

Alternatively you can buy it for £3 here, or the entire set for £9.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/7660/

Yeah, that update has been met with a negative reply. It's better to just get the old version back.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

It makes me feel that things are getting a little too integrated...I mean we have computers that record passwords and credit card details and Instant Messangers that collect all the infomation from all the social networking sites we have...

Stealing all of our information is going from knowing a dozen different passwords on a dozen different sites, to knowing two passwords...one on Steam and one on MSN...

[/Rage]

Next, they'll integrate banking and every appliance in your household.

Remember this when your toaster starts ordering vibrating spatulas and tells you via MSN that it's for "personal reasons".

Oh my. Thank you Stork. I needed the laugh xD

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Well there goes half my breakfast. <_<

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.