The Back Room

stevepole

Im sooooo booooorrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddd....

Being in New York isn't as fun as I hoped... Too bad I've already done all the fun stuff during a previous trip to New York.

ANYWHO! What's up? Anyone up to anything good?

Im sooooo booooorrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddd....

Being in New York isn't as fun as I hoped... Too bad I've already done all the fun stuff during a previous trip to New York.

ANYWHO! What's up? Anyone up to anything good?

Some context would vastly improve this statement.

Where have you been going? What have you been doing? Who have you been with?

I just got back from NYC half an hour ago myself.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

How was Wicked?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

How was Wicked?

Better than any other modern musical.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Mmmm, Wiked was fairly good, but Spamalot was better. (And so ends my knowledge of musicals, save for the Rocky Horror Picture Show.)

6h9bq.gif

Star Trek Predicted this!

[hide]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8zsdIQe9UQ[/hide]

Not sure if you're kidding...

Well its mostly for....people....who freakout at the site of blood.

[hide]

VDlSu.gif

F6L5S.gif

[/hide]

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Grats mate. Also, Hooray for epic music trips.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Ok... So I may just have hulksmashed my school computer to kingdome come...

Surely you mean 'One of my school's computer'...Unless they have some sort of mainframe...or minaturisation hasn't hit the Norwegian computer markets yet....

At any rate, why? I assume the tedium of only having a 4 GHz computer, with only 4 gigabytes of RAM, made it impossible to run MS Word.

Actually we have pretty good laptops, which technically belong to us after we've paid the second lease, though they're not officially ours until we've had them for two full school years.

What happened was the [bleep]ing windows update warning having W as a hotkey, and triggering while I played an emulator.

Luckily the screen was the only thing that broke, and since this is the first time I've broken mine, the replacement is free.

Yes, I do have anger issues, why do you ask?

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Yes, I do have anger issues, why do you ask?

An amazing ability you have there...though I think I have mentioned it before, but it deserves being mentioned again...Your amazing ability to invent reasons why people said things, and then answer question they didn't ask...

Though in this case you actually answered the question 'Why did you smash the computer?' as well as incorrectly infering a number of things...so progress at least.

Its not overly obvious as people get get extremely irrate when dealing with computer stuff.

I remember when I had cleverly wiped all my saved data for a game I got especially angry...though I tend to take my anger out on objects that aren't valuable to me...

So more 'Lack of reasoning skills' than 'Lack of emotional control'

Lack of reasoning skills would show that far more than 'anger issues'

Anger issues would have implied you smashed the computer for 30 seconds, then smashed it some more, rather than stopping and then starting again (Which shows rudimentary reasoning skills, but nothing beyond that)

Nex, I was in NYC because my dad had the Grand Fondo New York bike ride thingamagig. I'm glad my dad is okay, because after my dad finished his ride, he was taken to the hospital. Nothing too bad. He's alive and well and home with us.

And last night I learned I can no longer eat fast food from Burger King due to the fact I've been eating healthier foods. I was sick this morning because of Burger King. YAY HEALTHY EATING! It surprises me that I can still eat McDonalds (also a fast food chain, which is more known throughout the world) without getting sick.

I wouldn't call it stopping, I was just too busy yelling out profanities directed towards the guy whose idea it was to add a hotkey that restarts your computer without any warning to something that pops up in an instant and functions without any delay.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

And last night I learned I can no longer eat fast food from Burger King due to the fact I've been eating healthier foods. I was sick this morning because of Burger King. YAY HEALTHY EATING! It surprises me that I can still eat McDonalds (also a fast food chain, which is more known throughout the world) without getting sick.

I had muscles once, I had terrible diarrea. Just eating one Burker King and being sick does not really prove anything, there could be a ton of other factors that have made you sick. How do you know it was burger king? You've already proved that McDonalds is safe, it seems that unless Burger King has some strange ingredient in it you're probably haven't built up some sort of allergy to junk food.

Actually throwing up after eating a meal probably isn't the best accomplishment, I am fairly thin but I don't vomit after eating fast food. That's the sort of the thing that you do after a complete lack of nutrients.

-

Mather, I suggest you write out an aplogy to everybody else in the room surrounding your appaling behaviour.

qTLQRuS.png

No, no, no. You don't get it.

It's obviously the grease causing the issue; McDonald's isn't a problem then. What grease there may be is probably just refrigerator slime or something.

Or maybe you're right, it could be a problem with fast food. McDonald's is the exception by virtue of not being food.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I was about to tell you not to slam mcDonalds, but then I remembered that it is only everywhere but America that they use proper, local meat and not that slop you have to settle for.

Fixed

RIP Dawngate ;-;