top 5 POH features?

jessy87

mmmm

1) 5 teleport thingies, with locations you can pick yourself :). Nature alter, barrows, waterbirth island (free snape grass), slayer towers - bloodvelds , members dungeon - blue dragons (hah, no need for 70 agil then :) ). At least, that would be my choices...

2) a bloodveld in the backyard as a replacement for a normal pig.

3) a blast furnace with little dwarfs on it that do all the work for me :|

4) a laptop, so I can browse Tipit INGAME!!!

5) and mmmmmm, maybe a reverser :). Something where you can undo something, and actually get xp for it :-). Like when you have a rune platebody, you reverse it to 5 rune bars, you reverse the bars into coal and rune ores, with maybe a loss of 50% of the goods to keep it realistic (NOT, like it'll ever happen)! Same with arrows, bows, runes (to ess lol), cut gems, id'd herbs,... :D

Now what I think will be in there :

A closet, a tool box and some other stuff that allows a better organisation of your bank. Say you have a tool box, in which you put a tinderbox, hamer, shears, rope, etc. You have a closet, in which you put all clothing, you have an armoury with all weapons and armour, library for all your reading needs, etc etc. Then when you acces the bank, you can choose "open toolbox", or "open closet" etc :).

Furtherone, there will be a garden where you can keep your cat and possible dog or parrot or something. maybe some chickens aswell. There may be a range, there should be a sink, a sort of dummy doll on which you can present your armour :D, like in the movies! Stuff like that :)

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I`d like several POH`s:

First of all, you get your own personal island from the king of Ardougne, with the assignment to colonise it. Which means only advanced players get it.

First house: farm (with farming 60), with several useful patches. Including a magic tree patch, and a home teleport spell that places you next to it.

Second house: trade post (with crafting 60). Here you can meet an npc trader who will put up your offered goods and desired buys on the market and actually makes the trades (although asks some provision for this service).

Third house: castle (with combat level 100). In the basement you can build more bankspace.

Fourth house: wizard tower (with magic level 80). Here you have research labs for new herblore and spells. Getting the equipment for it is a nice new opportunity for (semi-)quests.

Possible additions for wizard tower:

-magic mirror. Teleport to anywhere on the map. The portal stays open so you can use it to go back.

Fifth house: tree house (with range 80). Ideas?

5 things, eh?

1) One unattackable bloodveld in my house that I could name and talk to 8)

2) a teleport room to barrows, dags, and the nat altar

3) a basement that would make all bloodvelds teleport there for just a sec, where they would turn to lvl 9999 and be able to hit 300's per hit with magic, range, and melee (randomly chosen, with no warning to which they are going to use) and then send the bloodvelds back to whereever they were but make them 100% unagressive (will only fight back, won't make the first attack :twisted:)

4)A metroid in a container pod

5) Some way to hang my armor on the wall ;)

u guys have no imaginiation.
I like you, but you post way too much spam.
Exactly what I was thinking :? If it wasn't for the few good points that you bring up, you would be the next skulledpker...

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

I would have:first off I would have for a monster a pet daganotth rex who kills all leval 10 or lower that are not on my freinds list if they come near my house (Im going to call him spot :P )

A rune essence rock

A magic tree

Now for my five things

alters of every kind which dont need talismens.

a basement full of 1 of every monster imaginable from rats to kalphite queens who can not attack you.

A furnace with an anvil attached muwhahaha!!!

a bank chest split into divisions of what it is like a fish bank a seed bank e.c.t

teleports where you chose you destination out of a list.

I would have:first off I would have for a monster a pet daganotth rex who kills all leval 10 or lower that are not on my freinds list if they come near my house (Im going to call him spot :P )

A rune essence rock

A magic tree

Now for my five things

alters of every kind which dont need talismens.

a basement full of 1 of every monster imaginable from rats to kalphite queens who can not attack you.

A furnace with an anvil attached muwhahaha!!!

a bank chest split into divisions of what it is like a fish bank a seed bank e.c.t

teleports where you chose you destination out of a list.

Thats 8 things total...

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

1) big walk in closet that no one can get into other than me. good for storing stuff :).

2) house guarded by an outer ring of greater demons, inner ring guarded by KBD's, moat with 1 walk path guarded by KQ, and guarding my front door would be Jag. all in multi-combat area

3) teleport in the bathroom that would take me out of my house to the upstairs vault in seers bank (because i cant get past all those guards in #2 :?), a key to get in and out of the vault (only 1 key in rs) and a teleport back into my house. the teleport out of my house would be flushing the toilet....

4) 5 magic trees in back yard

5) exact replica of the monkey guard temple (complete with prayer alter) in my basement for training.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

number 1 is the ability to show trophies on my walls how cool would that be

#2 is the ability for EVERYONE to see how different my house is compared to thiers... im serious if they come out with some *@! like there is one big house and everyone can go into it... well count me out jagex

other then that i have no real hopes for poh's

i would like to see it on a seperate server with the whole area being built by the players... with spicific areas for guilds and whatnot.... maybe a battlegrounds option for clans...? dunno still it would be a HUGE project for jagex

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

I'd like...

-A wardrobe full of top hats, and suits

-A huge land behind the house to make wheat grow

-A butler who would call me 'monsieur'

-A dark stone exterior

-5 more features

-Fully furniturned, rustic-like

-Near the downtown of Varrock

-A nice garden in front of the house

-A stable with horses

-5 more features

You see the pattern.. :P

2480+ total

1. bed

2. toilet have yet to see one in rs

3. flax in the yard

4. shark mounted to the wall

5. a lock on the door

On your #2... there are bushes.... :P :?

And... a new thing I want to add to the ultimate POH: a poison pool!

Never ending poison respawn type thing... you can finally poison all those arrows and not feel wasted! :D

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

u guys have no imaginiation.

1. A huge dock with 6 battleships.

2. A private army of gnome gliders equipped with flamethrowers.

3. A swimming pool that has 2 shark fishing spots inside.

4. A giant aquariam for my 75 goldfish

5. A trio of pet abyssal demons.

That enough imagination for you?

A chair I can sit on

A toilet (poor Bari must reaaally have to go after two years)

A library of every book in Runescape

A magical portal to every city

A large yard with cows and chickens.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Hmm what would i like.....

I say it should be an apartment complex!

ive given this alot of thought

1) A shelf for pots and etc

2) a special book with 10 tele spots and when i use it it takes away one of its 100 uses, to recharge you must purchase another book or recharge it for 500 k (once a teleports been put in you cant erase it or change it to another, you have to buy another book)

3) Safe

4) A bed (lay down in this to recharge you energy

5) An under ground plain where 1 of every creature lived in peace and harmony(and i could name them)

Socc.png

Socc | 99 Magic | 95/99 Range | 99 Defence | 99 Hitpoints | 96/99 Summoning |Join SODB for some monster Slayin! |

i agree with all ur items except the monster... i'd choose a knight so i could continously pickpocke him... but i dun rekon the poh's will hgav a bank i rekon they'll hav a safe... where it's lyk seperate bankin... just my theory thou

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

Toilet

Chef hat respawn

Bush patch

Dog

Snow

Why have both the first and last? Just have the last and it serves both purposes :lol:

I'd have to say for my POH, I'd like to have a range, some lobbie/shark(for when I get 76 fishing) spots, a fenced in Greater, a Yew and/or Magic tree, and some coal rocks. Yeah, not so imaginative.

1. Nat Altar.

2. Basement of experiments and rockcrabs.

3. Mages and Yews in backyard.

4. Kalphite queen, Blue Dragons with safe spots :D

5. Unlimiuted supply of pre-strung bowstrings.

These would be what I wanna' find in my crib.

1) Playable musical instrument

2) Telescope, a la Wise Old Man of Draynor. (Mebbe even some'a that neato armor)

3) A Magic 8-Ball

4) NPC generator: A device that randomly generates killable NPCs from levels 3-26 with names like warrior98432, O0O00111OO00, or zezfortehwin238.

5) A gigantic button that says "PRESS IN CASE OF LACK OF LIFE" that logs me off.