2. A butler that auto crafts Nats blood runes for me and puts them in my bank

3. A basement with Experiments, trolls and green dragons

4. A garden with yew and mage trees

5. a teleportation system to everywhere in rs

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About some of the suggestions above.....

Rs is a MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER game. So any setup that allows you to train solo for lengths of time is against the spirit of the game. So forget all the rune rocks and magic trees and private forges. Its not gonna happen.

About some of the suggestions above.....

Rs is a MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER game. So any setup that allows you to train solo for lengths of time is against the spirit of the game. So forget all the rune rocks and magic trees and private forges. Its not gonna happen.

we know this. you dont have to say it in a formal post, because this is just what we "want". its not like this list is going to be sent straight to JAGEX for consideration.

and iw ould like to add that with my house, since it is surrounded by greater demons, KBD's, KQ, and Jag, that it is like the skulling system, only in reverse. if one of my monsters attacks you, YOU get skulled. and this is a multi-combat zone :)

polarbeardaveyz9.png

-bank

-cooking spot

-p hat respawn

-pet kbd in my garden

-a queen for the king (kQ)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

A chair I can sit on

A toilet (poor Bari must reaaally have to go after two years)

A library of every book in Runescape

A magical portal to every city

A large yard with cows and chickens.

WHAT!!!!!!! NO CABBAGE SPAWNS?

Dragon Drops- D legs, finally

5. A furnace and anvil for obvious reasons

4. A gold ore rock

3. A pet black dragon

2. A Female Banker..

1. A Porta-Loo so i can move it around...for farming purposes

I3il2die: aka: BiRDiE

An Are Sole: Pure Def/Skiller...

Can i pick my location?Well im gonna pick my location.Riiight by the nat altar.Now for the 5 things.

A bank chest that holds infinite amounts of my stuff and that has categories.

My own mini ectofunctus thingy.

Zogres.

A magic box respawn thing that i could put in my inv. that teles me to where ever i wanna go.EVEN MY HOUSE?!YAH EVEN MY HOUSE!!

A rune essence mine 8)

A rune shop that sells every rune for a discount price of -9milgp. 8)

so it was 6,sssshhhhhh dont tell :P

Myhouse.jpg

Paint :?

I strongly suggest that you all have a bank chest as well as a table.

lol why dont you just ask jagex to give you 300k free exp a day so you dont have to work at anything.

To be realistic here I am going to have to suggest...

1.) A wardrobe system: Place in any of your non combat clothing and then when you click on the wardrobe you see your characters base look and you can click left and right for the headgear, the torso, the gloves, the legs and then the boots. Similar to how all of the barbershops, clothes shop, and makeover mage works.

2.) Library: Places in all quest books and have a feature which allows you to search the books for a keyword or two. Makes looking up Runescape storyline info that much easier.

3.) Dynamic plaques/trophies: Perhaps a wall or a mantelpiece could contain things such as our unique quest items say for instance we still have a holy grail bell. Place that on the mantel and many other items (up to a certain maximum) and then when you click to view it you will be able to see all of the items you have there as if you were looking at the fireplace. The wall would be more for plaques of achievement, perhaps a map of Miscellania once you have become the Prince/King or even small individual plaques for your level 99 achievements which record the day you got it. These would be intangible items that just appear there once we complete something.

4.)Invite friends: I would much prefer that all of the houses were locked away from everyone else and the only way someone else could possibly enter into the house is to be invited by the owner. No item may be picked up, only for viewing purposes as well as a private meeting area for clan meetings or whatnot.

5.) Location, Location, Location: I would be very happy if the houses were in specific towns. Such as there were houses in Falador and Varrock, but not all the in the same town. Also no instant teleportation into your home. You should have to walk to it and then open the door instead of just rubbing an orb and being brought instantly to your home, that would just be free teleportation to whatever town it is in.

1. a bank - like the one in cw or dueling arena

2. a basement - with tons of good monsters!

3. a forest with Yew and Magic trees beside a little lake with Sharks and Lobs.

4. farming patch, which can grow anything

5. and portals - to anywhere I want!

Kostyaf.png

1) A Respawn point that respawns watever you tell it too (Cha-Ching!!)

2) A Butler that you can attack and never dies, but also does not attack back but instead says something like "Good hit Sir" "I'll feel that one in the morning" etc.... and also gives you snacks and stuff.

3) Wide-Screen Plasma TV, with a channel for everything (eg. "When Newbs Attack", and "The Adventures of Brian: The Talking Turnip"

4) An E.V.A.D (Extremely Vicious Attack Duck)

5) A Garage for my Car (Possibly a Mini)

But since theres gonna be so many houses (if they ever come about), if players DO have to share, then, you could do the whole Friends sitcom thing lol :P

-- 2001 Starter --

moki.png

1. A Hamster

2. An all-skills training spot with all utilities close by.

3. A chef hat respawn

4. A Ranarr/Snape grass tree

5. An Auto-PKer

SkullyTIF.jpeg

Thanks To: Everyone for the siggies, especially Kal for the Pixel.

Currently Playing: FIFA 07, NFS: Carbon, Morrowind and Dungeon Siege II.

1. have jagex put "the sims" into the game and make us use the same tools as the sims for building my house.

I would have a pool and have mad house parties in my poh.

A house of my own on RS! Wow, just like the Sims and I made some beautiful houses. :)

I really need to organize my bank. It's so sad. I spend alot of time there looking over things.........Who knows what they are?

So a closet, or private organized bank would be nice.

A stove to cook gnome food, especially chocolate bombs because they look good and heal so much health.

Flowers in the front, with herbs.... if I ever learn how to do that.

Trees in the back, with a hammock big enough for two strung through the yews

A pathway out the back door leading to some water (that doesn't have mogres in it), to be able to watch the sun set with all it's glory.

To be realistic here I am going to have to suggest...

1.) A wardrobe system: Place in any of your non combat clothing and then when you click on the wardrobe you see your characters base look and you can click left and right for the headgear, the torso, the gloves, the legs and then the boots. Similar to how all of the barbershops, clothes shop, and makeover mage works.

2.) Library: Places in all quest books and have a feature which allows you to search the books for a keyword or two. Makes looking up Runescape storyline info that much easier.

3.) Dynamic plaques/trophies: Perhaps a wall or a mantelpiece could contain things such as our unique quest items say for instance we still have a holy grail bell. Place that on the mantel and many other items (up to a certain maximum) and then when you click to view it you will be able to see all of the items you have there as if you were looking at the fireplace. The wall would be more for plaques of achievement, perhaps a map of Miscellania once you have become the Prince/King or even small individual plaques for your level 99 achievements which record the day you got it. These would be intangible items that just appear there once we complete something.

4.)Invite friends: I would much prefer that all of the houses were locked away from everyone else and the only way someone else could possibly enter into the house is to be invited by the owner. No item may be picked up, only for viewing purposes as well as a private meeting area for clan meetings or whatnot.

5.) Location, Location, Location: I would be very happy if the houses were in specific towns. Such as there were houses in Falador and Varrock, but not all the in the same town. Also no instant teleportation into your home. You should have to walk to it and then open the door instead of just rubbing an orb and being brought instantly to your home, that would just be free teleportation to whatever town it is in.

i like the library(sp?) idea its a niftly lil thing, cuz i like to learn the mytsterious histeroy of RS, i really hope they add something about thazzars

u guys have no imaginiation.
SPAMMER!!!!!!

and mine would have the level 702 outside in lumberidge killing everyone and u cud only get in witha fire cape and if a noob wanted to look around they would pay me 1m and then i killl them for anything else and i will take lvl 5 pures with phats there :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Well, the things I have in mind:

1. bank chest (not so original, but true). If you think that can break balance, make an npc similar to rionesta, that will send items to the "nearby" bank for a price (so no stackable items for cheap, lol).

2. range (how can a house be without it, unless you are a mountain troll?). give the player the option to choose how it will look:

- normal one.

- spit roast (the barbarian fashion, lol).

- calderon

- some new design: luxurious, necromencer-like still (skulls and etc, fit pkers right), mad-scientist/wizard style...

3. one (just one!) skill tool. let player choose between:

- furance,

- anvil,

- compost bin,

- fountain with 1 slow vial spawn,

- 1-2 ledges or somthing similar to agility practice,

- fishing spawn (not too high - I suggest a new fish that will require lv40-60, and heal 12-15, else make it randome betweem salmon, tuna, lobster, bass or swordfish)

- small flax spawn.

- spinning wheel or potter oven (maybe also a tanning line to tan hides)

- small shrine to recharge prayer

- a speical fireplace to train firemaking (make it possible to store up to 10 logs (no put-X, for balance) + small bouns possible comparing to regular training. You could also add "choose design" to the fireplace, similar to what i posted with the range.

- 1-2 willows or maples, or else - a cart that you can fill with logs, and pay npc cartdriver 15 gp per log to drive it to the bank.

4. A special delivery bird or etc (choose between bat, gull, owl, hawk, etc), that will be able to send it to "shop" at certain places - like slayer masters. You use the money on it, and it takes 1 hour till the delivery waits at home. no more then 1-2 unstackble items, or up to 50-100 stackable like ess, runes or arrows.

5. garden - choose up to 3 patches (no specials), or replace them with 2 of those:

- 1 diary cow + churn.

- 2 regular cows

- some flax spawn (if not choosed already)

- wild and dense bushes for hacking with machete (a bit similar to miny game, but with different "suprises".

- 1 snape grass or fungie spawn.

6. wall flag or banner - can be of one of the 3 gods, or give players a list of banners and images to choose from. can be decorated with swords, shields, etc. (at last I'll have somthing to do with my trimmed addy itmes from lv2 clues!).

7. up to 5 wall trophies - make an option for player to "take head" of monsters that he killes (or make a semi-rare "head" drop), give it to a tanner for a good price (5k at least), then you get the trophie to hand on your wall.

8. basment with monster spawn. again, I suggest to leave the kind to the player, with some limitations (No humans, no bosses, no special quest monsters, maybe no monster above lv 100).

how will you get that monster? leave it to the player himself, in the following method:

all fitting monsters will now have a rare drop of "egg", "spore", "cub", "magic ash", etc (fitting to the creatur's kind).

now, If I really, really want a toruth spawn, so I will have to kill many of them, till I get the "turoth egg". then I bring it home, buy some equipment needed, and "spawn" it,

Importamt: make that drops *untradeable*, so anyone will have to sweat for his spawn, and no noob getting an abbarent specture in his basement, just because he merchanted cowhides...

last thing - make an option of "send free" the monster, in case you got another better things, or you just want a change...

(anyway - a single spawn only)

Yes, I know that was more then 5 (but it was fun!)

L.Bellatrix.png

Slayer: 85/85, Herblore: 82/82, Farming 81/82, def 99/99.

new goals: full sardomain costum from t.trails (2/6), slayer 87/90, attack 98/99

Dragon drops: 4 half shields, 2 dragon spears | whip drops: 5.

barrow drops: Ahrim's hood

lol hmmm a VERY VERY VERY VERYbig portal thats tele me to a place with milions of things like monsters to train that got invinitie hp and cant hit me :P and a big pool with all vises and rune rocks and actually i could better type what i dont want :oops:

true follower of zamorak

Jingle Bells, Guthix smells, Zammy all the way. Sara died, no one cried. Hip Hip Hip Hurray!

lotrhorusgod.png<

goals:60/70 def 84/90 combad