Funny Pictures!

Rainy_Day

I know; that's the sad part. Who comes up with those things? (By 'who' I don't mean which person, but more like what kind of person)

Where on Earth did she get her sources for [bleep] and Secks? Did she really not notice that Secks is pronounced exactly like Sex?

You mean the word that rhymes with rap that starts with an F? I died a little on the inside.

Where on Earth did she get her sources for [bleep] and Secks? Did she really not notice that Secks is pronounced exactly like Sex?

You mean the word that rhymes with rap that starts with an F? I died a little on the inside.

Yes, that one. It's even censored on TIF!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

You've gotta love how bs this is:

[hide]

5933.jpg

[/hide]

Please, for the love of god, let this be fake.

I REALLY want to make a troll version of this book. Also, I [bleep] all the time, but it doesn't mean I drink [which i do less often] rofl

also pretty sure "pwnage' meaning "to own" doesnt help the cause

Edited by Lord Paul
please don't evade the censor

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I can only imagine some parent trying to use this stuff. "Dang G, it sucks that that chomper defriended you over some chili, but he's probably going to end up being some lifer with a jacked hooptie. But you're a mack jigga fo shiz. You'll be macking on macked chilis in no time with your E-class ride. Now let's see that grill before you gronk out."

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I can only imagine some parent trying to use this stuff. "Dang G, it sucks that that chomper defriended you over some chili, but he's probably going to end up being some lifer with a jacked hooptie. But you're a mack jigga fo shiz. You'll be macking on macked chilis in no time with your E-class ride. Now let's see that grill before you gronk out."

The [bleep] did I just read?

you're placed in a room with said parent, hitler, and santorum. no escape. one bullet loaded in a pistol. who do you shoot?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

you're placed in a room with said parent, hitler, and santorum. no escape. one bullet loaded in a pistol. who do you shoot?

Line 'em up.

Line 'em up.

tumblr_lsnxt3vV3K1qc2qcs.gif

xh6Rq.jpg

2CtDvl.jpg

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men