Funny Pictures!

Rainy_Day

Funny Pictures!

1z5szu9.gif

Yup, it's back, so post some funnies. :thumbup:

Thread rules:

1. Images posted must be safe for work. NSFW images should not be posted here, not even in hide tags.
  2. Images should be funny! Random pictures that are not amusing/are pointless are not to be posted
  3. If the image is large, place it in hide tags so that you do not stretch the page for other users
  4. Don't make multiple posts in a short amount of time. If you want to post a lot of photos, put them in one post. This thread is a place to post in a few times a day - not once every few minutes.

-also-

After reviewing our rules concerning profanity, we have decided to permit profanity in all pictures, provided that the current rules that apply to Runescape Screenshots are followed:

1. Profanity must not be excessive, vulgar, profane, or abusive.
  2. The purpose of the picture can't be profanity or using it to bypass the filter.
  3. Any image with censored words on it must be placed in hide tags with a vulgarity warning.

Also, please use common sense whenever posting a picture. If you have to think, "Might this post offend someone?" then you probably shouldn't be posting it. If you have a question about whether a picture will be allowed, you can always PM a moderator or admin so that we can post your picture and take credit for it inform you if it is permissible.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Continuing on with the Pokemon theme....

*Image*

This one always makes me smile.

Post funny images, not random/pointless ones ffffff

Funny to me is not necessarily funny to you. Y_Guy's picture isn't funny to me at all, but then again, it might be funny to somebody else.

xGyTL.jpg

4DqHp.jpg

Probably be best to make this a random image thread and be done with it. Everyone has a different sense of humour...

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

As long as the rules are being followed, something could be perceived as funny, and people aren't spamming with new images every 5 seconds (see: "Don't make multiple posts in a short amount of time. If you want to post a lot of photos, put them in one post. This thread is a place to post in a few times a day - not once every few minutes."), it'll hopefully be fine.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Continuing on with the Pokemon theme....

Come%2BAt%2BMe%2BBro%2B-%2B%2BDiglett.jpg

This one always makes me smile.

Post funny images, not random/pointless ones ffffff

w4V6D.jpg

• Like 1

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Just don't post any dumb rage comics, they are completely retarded lol LE DERPINA HERP LE DERP EPIC WIN xD

This. For the love of God this. A general rule of thumb, if every person and object is labeled with "le", leave it at 9gag.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

This is starting to look like 9gag, lol. I'll post a pic in a bit to unspam.

Just don't post any dumb rage comics, they are completely retarded lol LE DERPINA HERP LE DERP EPIC WIN xD

This. For the love of God this. A general rule of thumb, if every person and object is labeled with "le", leave it at 9gag.

Oh good, I thought it was just me that found those moranic. I'm glad I'm not alone

get-a-brain-morans-go-usa.jpg