Armadyl's Army

tmht-banner.png

Armadyl's Army

Kree'arra

Potential Rewards

• [item=7105][item=7104][item=7103][item=7110][item=7067][item=7068][item=7069]

Time and Date

• Date: Mar 10, 2012 - 4:00PM EST
    Timezones:

• [hide]
    • ACST - Mar 11, 2012 - 06:00AM
    • AEST - Mar 11, 2012 - 07:00AM
    • AST - Mar 10, 2012 - 05:00PM
    • AWST - Mar 11, 2012 - 05:00AM
    • CET - Mar 10, 2012 - 10:00PM
    • EST - Mar 10, 2012 - 04:00PM
    • GMT - Mar 10, 2012 - 09:00PM
    • MST - Mar 10, 2012 - 02:00PM
    • NST - Mar 10, 2012 - 05:30PM
    • PST - Mar 10, 2012 - 01:00PM
      [/hide]

Countdown:

• blu_1331413200.png

Friends Chat

• Host: il Alwayz li
    Co-host(s): To be announced

World and Location

• World: 48
    • When the time hits, we will meet outside the Armadyl door in the God Wars Dungeon in world 48. Be sure to have 40 killcount by 4:00PM EST, as that's when we'll be entering the door to begin the battle against Armadyl!
      [hide]
      73548890.jpg
      [/hide]

Kree'arra

• Many believe Armadyl is one of the hardest God Wars bosses in RuneScape simply because the hilt is the most expensive. However it's quite the contrary. Given the right gear and a good team, Armadyl is by far the easiest boss you'll ever slay. It's easy, relaxing, and a great place to hang out and have a good time.

The boss will attack with a dealy ranged attack as well as a secondary magic attack, so a high magic defense is recommended as you'll be praying ranged. She attacks based on PID and will focus on the person with the highest PID so long as they are in combat with her. She attacks everybody with each attack, but while not in combat she'll melee the player with the highest PID who last attacked her. The minions will also remain on the player with the highest PID who last attacked Kree'arra.

If you've got nothing to do the weekend of the 10th of March, feel free to join the AA (Armadyl's Army)!

Inventory & Equipment

• All set-ups should either bring a Beast of burden (such as a Pack yak/War tortoise/Spirit Terrorbird) carrying brews and restores (or food) OR use a healing familiar such as a Unicorn stallion or Elemental titan.
    If you lack the level to make overloads, you can also take ranging potions, extreme ranging potions, or even grenwall spikes as she drops ranging potions frequently.
    Remember to bring your mithril grapple as you can't get to Armadyl God Wars without one!

Inventory:

• 46201694.jpg

Equipment:

• Advanced:

• [set=head:10845,cape:10778,neck:8799,quiver:5473,weapon:9915,body:10847,shield:8012,legs:10846,gloves:11799,boots:11664,ring:8734]

Intermediate:

• [set=head:7103,cape:10778,neck:8799,quiver:5473,weapon:5416,body:7104,shield:8013,legs:7105,gloves:4675,boots:29,ring:4384]

Recommended Levels:

• 90+ ranged
  • 90+ defence
  • 70 prayer
  • 52+ summoning
  • 80 magic

If you have any further questions, please feel free to visit Tip.It's Armadyl's Eyrie guide or post your questions below! We look forward to seeing you all there!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

can i use magic?

I will probably use magic, does work suprisingly well on Kree. :thumbup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Ill see if i can come, i just started playing runescape again after 4 years. So im a go the old fashion way and bring kharil and diamon bolt (e) with super restores and saradomin brew i believe was the set up :P( or perhaps it did too much damage so saradomin brews not good enough? cant remember...)

How mamy ppl go to these events normally btw, im okay either way. Just looking for good time.

Doesn't say if it's LS or CS...?

Noob days = Good times, but sadly no more...

Marimo.png

Quest Cape first obtained 1/13/2011
[spoiler=Total Barrow Pieces Looted:]

Ahrim's: Hood, Robetop x3, Robeskirt, Staff

Akrisae's: Hood

Karil's: Coif x3, Top x2, Skirt, Crossbow x2

Dharok's: Helm, Body, Platelegs x2

Guthan's: Helm, Skirt

Torag's: Platebody, Platelegs

Verac's: Helm x3, Body, Skirt, Flail

Double Barrow Item Chests: 1

It will be coinshare AFAIK. :P If it is lootshare for some reason, and I turn up, I might set up a coinshare world for those who want it. ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

I'm 95 mage, and it works fine, seeing as you have dom marker, you should be okay! :thumbup:

I'd reccomend not using curses, so you can use mystic might/ augury. :P

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Player-id, a random value assigned on login.

There is no real way to find out what our's is either I take it? Also, how long does it take to get a kill count of 40 at Armadyl anyway?

There is no real way to find out what our's is either I take it? Also, how long does it take to get a kill count of 40 at Armadyl anyway?

Numberspure had a video somewhere on his youtube, kc takes 15-20 mins, less if maging.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Not that I know of, Arma kc can take 5-20 mins depending on what you use

The fastest way to get kc is by using dragon darts and a titan

tmht-banner-medium-1.png

[spoiler=Rare Drops/Splits (Feb 2013 - ??)]

21m84sy.png

I'm 95 mage, and it works fine, seeing as you have dom marker, you should be okay! :thumbup:

It might be better to use Leech Defence and Mage... Specially Defence for the sake of the team and taking down Kree quicker.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

It might be better to use Leech Defence and Mage... Specially Defence for the sake of the team and taking down Kree quicker.

We do have big teams though. ;)

You only really need oneperson on leeches tbh, better for rest of team to have 15/20% boosts for the few seconds of the kill. :P

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

if your maging anything which magic leech works on, and which has significant magic defense, then leeches are better (the last i heard was they also start at 10% and cap at 15%, unlike what the interfaces say).

I thought it was 5%, with the final 10% stacking to make 15%? :blink:

Ah well. I'm on tif too much... :lol: Keep stalking the TMHT boards for new posts.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

I should be able to make it.

Is there a contingency to swap to 2-3 worlds if hoards of people turn up (like the last bandos trip)?

In case anyones worried my LSP has completely dissapeared now, so no grabbing all the drops :)

the_lad_1.png

just joined tip.it forums, have only been playing 3 months, and sounds fun, so ill see if i can get 90 range in 2 days... challenge excepted! =P, if not ill wait for the next one.

iOwn.... (kinda)

2 year old account, Hoping to max before 3-year mark.
rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

1500 total, 2000 total, 2200 total, 2400 total, 2496 total, 2595 total.

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,

just joined tip.it forums, have only been playing 3 months, and sounds fun, so ill see if i can get 90 range in 2 days... challenge excepted! =P, if not ill wait for the next one.

I doubt you will manage that. ;)

Feel free to come along what ever your stats, that's just a rough guideline for being able to stay a while, and you can still have fun! :thumbup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]