Terrible new graphics!

Vroqren

The new graphics are terrible. I'm sure Jagex thinks they're an improvement, but honestly - none of the armor looks anywhere near as good as it did before they did all this! Black (G), simple armor I've always considered to show slight wealth now looks like I'm trying to impersonate a dragon, but I only used spare pieces of metal I found lying in the bottom of the ocean! It makes everything look like a freaking viking! Bring back my nice looking armor, the Dragon armor looks like it's cloth, not metal!

60.png

Join FC "w60_find_pen" For Penguins every week, and helpful people!

mertick.png

I'm happy with the way most of them look, bandos and dragon especially. Plain rune is the one I don't like too much, but the rest are nice. :thumbup: (Granted, I haven't seen the updated lower level armours.)

I don't like how some of them look in my bank/invetory now .. but that's another matter. :rolleyes:

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I'm a fan of the new Elite Black. So are others, apparently, since I sold my set for 2M yesterday :D

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

With what I wear regularly the boots do. I wear Ringmaster when I'm not fighting, and it totally ruins the 'fancy' effect if it just looks like I'm wearing socks. I can't wear Ringmaster Boots because they are too dark, and don't match the rest of it. And again - Black (g) looked a lot better when the helmet had a gold plume, no viking horns, and it made you look at least slightly evil. Now it just looks like you're going into war very poorly equipped.

60.png

Join FC "w60_find_pen" For Penguins every week, and helpful people!

mertick.png

With what I wear regularly the boots do. I wear Ringmaster when I'm not fighting, and it totally ruins the 'fancy' effect if it just looks like I'm wearing socks.

The old dragon boots looked like socks too. They had no detail other than a white dollop that passed for a spike.

Can't really say I agree with you on any of your points. :/

hzvjpwS.gif

The armour looks better. You just dislike change. You'll get used to it.

My main concern is that while it looks good, it all looks waaay too similar. It's like they had one design and milked it for every single armour piece in the game. Makes pking difficult when you can't tell if your enemy risks 5m or 500k.

I agree rune and dboots look pretty dumb now, that's it as far as items i actually use though.

CNqWHdA.jpg

The new dragon platebody does look creepy compared to the old one I will admit that.

And what the hell is up with the kiteshields? They look so much different now.

And the full helms, they also look different from before.

But different isn't a bad thing. I have nothing to complain about. I'm sure we will all get used to the new armor.

• 2 weeks later...