Campaign to destroy the word Noob

rasochiz

Please sign below in order to protest against the word noob as it is now meaningless and used annoyingly by anybody. shud jagex ban it, or will the population just use another annoying meaningless word?

(which comedian will put a post saying only noob..... i wonder?)

noob doesnt mean anything, i just laugh at the people who call other people that, if you feel offened by the word 'noob' dont be it doesnt mean anything at all, its just a made up word so that some people think that they have power over other people, for example, call someone who is annoying you a 'fortis' and see if they laugh at you

Candymann16.png

Ban it. It is so overused.

On second thought, how about Jagex have some fun and change the word to another word? (Instead of just replacing it with ****.) With each week's update, the new word would change! :)

For example:

Original: You are such a noob.

Week 1: You are such a rabbit.

Week 2. You are such a pizza.

etc.

why not ban the word cabbage, why not ban the word vegetable. just because you get called a noob everyday doesnt mean it should be banned. the censor is already bad enough where if 2 words next to each other happen to have a swearword in the ending of the first and begining of the 2nd word the whole sentence pretty much get censored.

Dragon Drops: 5 medium helmet, 3 left shield half

Obby: Maul 1, Cape 1, Shield 1

Ban it. It is so overused.

On second thought, how about Jagex have some fun and change the word to another word? (Instead of just replacing it with ****.) With each week's update, the new word would change! :)

For example:

Original: You are such a noob.

Week 1: You are such a rabbit.

Week 2. You are such a pizza.

etc.

ROFL brilliant.

:D

Don't ban it... it really helps identify who's truly a noob. By definition, those who call someone that name ARE one themselves.

When I walk into a room and someone says "noob" for some reason, I'll usually dash around a bit saying "where?" then stop right in from of them, say "Ah, there!" and use the laugh emote. They usually shut up after that. Most of the time I'll just ignore. Depends on the mood.

uber_dad.png

i would say bannin th word NOOB will be a vry gd idea... as i see a lot of petty arguements like

"you a noob, you not got and dragon armour"

"im only lv 10, noob!"

"then your a lv 10 noob!"

and so on...

tis a pity that, as sed before, half of rs would moan, but it would be nice anyways

phaper.png

killing off the TET, one newb at a time :^_^:

latestsig-1.png

im cutting back on rs now due to rl issues (college), my sig stats havent been updated in a while...

Please sign below in order to protest against the word noob as it is now meaningless and used annoyingly by anybody. shud jagex ban it, or will the population just use another annoying meaningless word?

(which comedian will put a post saying only noob..... i wonder?)

Hi noob

I would love to find a t-shirt, maybe all black, that simply says, "noob" in very plain, white letters. I've seen some noob t-shirts, but the colors and/or font are always bad.

Personally, I embrace the word "noob". I am a noob, a newb, and especially a nooblet. Just remember that the majority of RS players are insecure, young nerds and use of your ignore list. A lot.

elle2nq7.jpg

I dont mind the word noob because everyone was a newb themselves when they first started. And besides, everyone is a newb to someone else because no one is perfect. :roll:

*shrugs* There will always be a new word readying to replace this "noob" word. :wink:

firerz2.jpg

.: Gallery :.

Away :( -cheers all!

noob doesnt mean anything, i just laugh at the people who call other people that, if you feel offened by the word 'noob' dont be it doesnt mean anything at all, its just a made up word so that some people think that they have power over other people, for example, call someone who is annoying you a 'fortis' and see if they laugh at you

"fortis" is now and forever what you say to someone if they call you a noob!!!! lol imagine if we could get enough people to say that, that the word noob becomes obsolete.

put my name on that petition!

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

holygrail-1.jpg