Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Clean organized bank

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Subway
[ Display Name History ]

Subway

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 113 posts
If anyone has a really nice organized bank do you mind posting it below? I want to reorganize mine and I have alot of useless stuff and really don't know what to drop/how to catagoriize it

Thanks
Posted Image

Ezee
[ Display Name History ]

Ezee

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 671 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Zeei
My bank's really untidy, but to get rid of crap you can have the Wise Old Man check it for some Quest related crap.
Posted Image

Sinkhan
[ Display Name History ]

Sinkhan

Ex-Website Crew

• Members
  • 2,662 posts
Post a pic of it and we can probably give you some ideas (If you can, add a watermark with "Not for Sale" on it)

Subway
[ Display Name History ]

Subway

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 113 posts
K il post it after i finish my slayer task, its not that great so dont judge D:
Posted Image

Ambler
[ Display Name History ]

Ambler

Black Knight Trainer

• Monster Hunting Team
  • 3,453 posts
  • RSN:Ambler3
  • RSN2:Joe Tiko
  • Clan:EoE.... Sometimes.
I hate to thread hijack, but could someone have a look through mine also? Sorta pointless making a new thread for the same thing. There's a pic on the last page of my blog (link in sig), and I'll post it here in about an hour (posting from 3DS atm, so no copy-paste, if someone could quote it & save me the effort then I'd love them. <3:)

Posted Image
^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^
My livestream- Currently: Offline :(
Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

Lewtations

Kaur
[ Display Name History ]

Kaur

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,025 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • Clan:RSD
Just look at all the items, throw away everything you haven't used in the last month.
Except of course the hard to obtain quest items like greegrees, keyring etc...

jetset516a
[ Display Name History ]

jetset516a

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 93 posts

My bank's really untidy, but to get rid of crap you can have the Wise Old Man check it for some Quest related crap.

Please explain?

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts
  • Clan:Wicked Fury
Talk to the Wise Old man in Draynor and he will "search" your bank for useless items to get rid of. (Quest items)
Posted Image
"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."
"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Ezee
[ Display Name History ]

Ezee

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 671 posts
Go to the Wise Old Man in Draynor and ask him to check your things for junk and then click from your bank.
Posted Image

Kimberly
[ Display Name History ]

Kimberly

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 12,325 posts
  • RSN:Kimberly
  • RSN2:Dorelei

Go to the Wise Old Man in Draynor and ask him to check your things for junk and then click from your bank.

Only works for f2p quest items though, so it's not very useful.

hzvjpwS.gif

Ezee
[ Display Name History ]

Ezee

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 671 posts

Only works for f2p quest items though, so it's not very useful.

Jagex added it for some p2p items a while ago.
Posted Image

Sinkhan
[ Display Name History ]

Sinkhan

Ex-Website Crew

• Members
  • 2,662 posts
Ambler's Analysis:

Bank Pictures:

After you go through all of those items, destroy all your tabs (right click on the tab). The figure out what your priority for items is going to be. I personally go by armour/weapons, runes/magic gear, potions/summoning in a separate tab, but it's completely up to you. Figure that out and repost bank after first purge.

Drazhor
[ Display Name History ]

Drazhor

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,799 posts
  • RSN:Drazhor
Well I can post some pics of mine, to give you an idea of how you can organize it:
Bank pic

I just find that organized though it may not be to others. Yeah there's a few blips but i need to fix it all up again :L
Posted Image
Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Subway
[ Display Name History ]

Subway

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 113 posts
Well i got around to takin pics of mine, so if anyone can help!

Posted Image

Drazhor
[ Display Name History ]

Drazhor

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,799 posts
Your bank is quite organised; though i'd suggest putting your stackable items near the start of the tabs! :P
Them rag and bone special bone parts you have; spend a lil while trying to go through and get all the parts so that you have it finished and and some more free space.
Make a tab like in mine, or the items you will mainly use, including the food, armour, weapons and other utilities, keep your potions in a separate tab to look neater and so that you know where they are.
Make a tab for drops/farm runs/ dailies and all too, they're handy!
A tab for clothes and treasure trail items is also very handy!

There are a few items there that I can see that you can do without, such as the god staves and all the different staves; you're better just having the mixed elemental staves just and the ones you use for TT's. A few quest reward items can also be dropped.

To clean a bank, you just have to think logically about what things you can do without, which are easy to get back and which you doubt you'll use again.
Posted Image

Ezee
[ Display Name History ]

Ezee

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 671 posts
Combine all of your potion doses tbh.
Posted Image

Drazhor
[ Display Name History ]

Drazhor

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,799 posts
As you can see even from mine, having (3)'s and (4)'s for normal pots and full flasks are generally what you should have in your bank, that way you can easily just fill the pots
Posted Image

Subway
[ Display Name History ]

Subway

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 113 posts
K thanks, il get to it tomorrow :D
Posted Image

Will H
[ Display Name History ]

Will H

Tea Connoisseur

• Members
  • 5,195 posts
  • RSN:Will Holmes
  • Clan:Clay Gods
Some tips, more to do with bank cleaning than organising, but hey:

1. If you've got talismans or tiaras knocking about, try throwing them inside a Loading Item Information... and throwing away/selling any duplicates. Alternatively, if you can get in the Runecrafting Guild, you can get an Loading Item Information... or a fancy Loading Item Information..., but bear in mind you can't get onto Entrana and the Law Alter with the latter.
2. If it's a key, doesn't go on the Steel Keyring, and isn't part of an incomplete quest, throw it out. Lots of quests leave you with useless keys which can clutter your bank, and there's a good reason why those keys won't go on the keyring.
3. Costume room! Throw everything you can and don't see an immediate use for into a costume room. The worst offenders are Lunar armour, Zamorak robes, Elite Black armour, Dagon'hai robes (which is actually a set of mystic robes with a prayer bonus), Hunter clothing and holiday items. Lots of capes go on the cape rack, too.
4. Even if you haven't got a costume room, drop your holiday items. You can still easily reobtain them from Diango of Draynor Village. If you do have a costume room, you can also obtain them from the toy box.
5. If you can fit a tool on your toolbelt, you won't need it in your bank. After you equip one, drop or sell any spares.
6. Menagerie! If you've got more than three pets, consider investing in one. Eek and Mackers, who are both holiday items and pets, can be stored either in a menagerie or the Costume Room toy box, so if you're running out of space there you can move those two over.
7. With the exception of the Loading Item Information... and the Loading Item Information... (unless you've finished Rocking Out), you don't need to keep unwieldable books in your bank. Put them on a bookshelf in your POH, and drop them if they don't have a slot there and aren't from an incomplete quest.

~ W ~

Posted Image

Bad911
[ Display Name History ]

Bad911

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,272 posts
  • RSN:Bad911
  • RSN2:x________911
There are a lot more stuff I'd throw out, but idk what they mean to you and sometimes I see value where others might not.

Things you need to do:
1. Get a Wicked Hood and deposit all your tiaras/talismans into it.
2. Get a Mindspike and sell all your elemental staffs.
3. Get rid of those keys if you don't use them.

Red: Complete Junk
Green: You need to take care of this by selling it, putting it in POH, etc.
Blue: I would consider this junk because they're useless, but they're annoying to get back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users