Dragon Pickaxe will exist! Picture

urza1488

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are looking way too far into this, there are already barrels of fish all over rs. Just because the dragon pick axe, and 2h (if thats what that is) are there, doesn't mean they will be released.. i'm not saying they will, i think they will eventually, but this doesn't confirm...

Dragon 2h would probably not be used very much..2 hands..slow..hits hard though..whip is fast, gets sheild, and still hits pretty hard.

I love this high scores update :D

35b9enp.jpg

Some ppl say the monk is summoning a fire.

I think hes just warming his hands with the ownage fire he just cranked out with his pimped up firemaking skills.

Maybe well have an addition to firemaking. For example burning down the house of the st00pid blue phat mage in Draynor.

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

Some ppl say the monk is summoning a fire.

I think hes just warming his hands with the ownage fire he just cranked out with his pimped up firemaking skills.

Maybe well have an addition to firemaking. For example burning down the house of the st00pid blue phat mage in Draynor.

wow, just wow. some people.

the 2hander's look has potential, but the pickaxe.... wow awful

you guys are looking into this way to much.

sure they have a picture of possibly a drag pic and 2h but they are simply representing the skills which is why its on high scores.

they show: mining, fishing, woodcut, range, melee, prayer, firemaking, and cooking. speculating about all possible reasons for the pictures on there is pointless in my opinion.

and about the 2h and pic...i hate to be a scrooge about them, but just because jagex has them in a picture, does not necisarily mean it will be in the game soon. i could be wrong, but i dont see a reason to speculate about these two items like many do about POHs.

bob7926.png

i dont wanna act negative about the dragon pickaxe but if its gonna be the same as dragone hatchet they may keep it..

dragon 2h would be great for high hits i hope.

but im not sure if they are in a pic that they will come out anytime soon

lol :)

well d axe was made half and half for combat and wc. that special shows that it wasn't designed be used only in wc, the pickaxe isn't combat item, well i haven't seen anyone training on monsters while wielding pickaxe :)

dragon 2hander would be nice, it would be like great axe capable hit a lot

speaking about prices of armour and weaps. the weapons are sold in stores otherwise there would be rare in training and pking, and who would like to join members so they can pk with rune weapons :) it was simply made a good addition to members so traing would be faster compared with f2p. all dragon armour is drops from monsters that why it's so expensive.

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

Well the pic... :lol:

The Dragon 2H is the coolest thing I've ever seen in this game yet. But I doubt it will come out.

Anyways there are many things in this picture.. The guy holding the D2H's hairstyle and his boots... His armor.. The monk and everything hes wearing.

cyco_1.jpg

Bad news about The D Pick. (Because it's the opposite of the D Hatchet, and Jagex doesn't want to make it unfair.)

As the D Hatchet, it will be dropped by a very high lvl monster. It will not have better stats for mining then rune, and will have some dumb spec. It will also cost an unreasonable amount of money.

:?

Kostyaf.png

hmm, d2h sounds fun but...

dragon pick!?

holy fihk in a drawer!! a 5M tool you can use to mine your ores at a slightly faster rate!! GENIUS!! thats totally worth all that hard work!! :lol:

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

I really don't know why you guys want dragon2h

it wont be all that good.... R2h's usually have slightly higher str bonous then b axe....

Dragon 2h will likely be 90 slash and 92 str bonous, but will swing super slow and be almost useless because of the swing speed.

Excuisador 90 att 46 def 99 str @ 100.89cb

Ar--edhel 84 def 85 hp 93 range 92 magic @93

FarCry - retired

Ar-edhel 99 att 99 str 99 hp 99 range 97 magic @117

nonono...

its a very rusty iron pick

and a very rusty iron 2h

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

hopefully it will allow get coal in 1 click with 70-80 minning lvl ;) would be nice power minning then :)

Much coal is already 1 click now... fact is 1 click mith and addy happen more frequently for me. Hopefully, the pick increases this, unlike the d wc axe which cuts logs about equal to the rune wc axe.