Food

Skull

I'm great at making steaks. My dad taught me how to make a sauce sorta like Paula Deen's, only a little bit spicier, and I grill steaks just right with it on one side and some various spices and some lemon juice on the other side (lemon juice totally makes it). Then, plop the other side in A-1. Oh god it's an orgy. But I love it without steak sauce, too. A-1 is just great. It makes an amazing steak heavenly, and a terrible steak pretty good.

But you must be an idiot to get steak totally wrong.

Steak sauce ruins a truly perfect steak.

It's impossible to make a 5-star restaurant tasting steak because those perfect cuts of meat are not even sold in stores. Restaurants and private buyers get the first pick of the cow so it's actually not really up to how good the chef is.

Depends on where you live and who you know. The same way people who know kind fishermen might have the best fish at home, people who have ranching families get great beef.

Gotta love our family reunions. Though, we really only have brisket there, but everybody usually ends up getting a steak. Lucky one of my greatuncles has a great business and really his ranch is just for feeding everyone.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Does anyone have any really good recipes? (That you've tested yourself)

Depends what kinda food you're into i guess, i'm a chef so yeah, if you want a good recipe just ask me.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

Got a pork roast resting in the oven. To be served with potatoes, carrots, "sauerkraut" (norwegian variety), applesauce and cream sauce made from a base of homemade chicken stock. Yum!

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

Gonna have a chicken carbonera sub from quiznos soon!

My mom brought home mcdonalds instead :(

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Gonna have a chicken carbonera sub from quiznos soon!

My mom brought home mcdonalds instead :(

Now that sucks.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Does anyone have any really good recipes? (That you've tested yourself)

Depends what kinda food you're into i guess, i'm a chef so yeah, if you want a good recipe just ask me.

Oh oh! I'm into any food basically, what's the best recipe you have? / Your favourite / crowd favourite?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Do you have a cooking torch? If so, I've got a great creme brulee recipe I could post.

Hrm, I'm sure I could find something like a cooking torch. Please post it :D I'd probably refer to this thread in the future when I get into the habit of baking / cooking.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Do you have a cooking torch? If so, I've got a great creme brulee recipe I could post.

Hrm, I'm sure I could find something like a cooking torch. Please post it :D I'd probably refer to this thread in the future when I get into the habit of baking / cooking.

Acetylene welder works too, right....?

a70c7.png

Acetylene welder works too, right....?

I don't see why not... :unsure:

2276334789_8eb58bed6f.jpg

I just had that for dinner! Has anyone else had it? It's Chinese steamed egg. It's great with rice. :3

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

For dinner tonight I'm having a "Ham and broccoli ring" which I'm extremely happy about. It's been one of my favorite meals since I was about 5, but I hadn't had it from about age 12 to about a month ago. I'm really looking forward to it. The only problem is I have to actually cook it myself, so we'll see how that goes.

Halloween+08+008.jpg

Crappy picture, it looks way better when I have it.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

[hide]

For dinner tonight I'm having a "Ham and broccoli ring" which I'm extremely happy about. It's been one of my favorite meals since I was about 5, but I hadn't had it from about age 12 to about a month ago. I'm really looking forward to it. The only problem is I have to actually cook it myself, so we'll see how that goes.

Halloween+08+008.jpg

Crappy picture, it looks way better when I have it.

[/hide]

Wow that looks really nice, It also looks big, and I mean really really big (like the size of a wedding cake).

Can you post a picture of the finalised version because it looks really nice.

meatlover.png

Reciepe for the ham/broccoli thing please :) Looks yummy.

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

Just had pumpkin pie, was delicious. And I'll go grab that recipe for you.

Edit: Argh, such a long recipe. I could probably just find an internet version to copy paste, but oh well.

[hide]Ingredients

1c broccoli, cooked

1/4c chopped parsley or 2 TB parsley flakes

2 TB finely chopped onion

2 TB prepared mustard

1 TB margarine, softened

1 tsp lemon juice

3/4 cup (3oz) shredded Swiss cheese

1 can chunk ham (not sure of the size, usually just use sliced ham from the deli or something in place of this)

1 (8oz) can of Crescent rolls

Grated Parmesan cheese

"Heat oven to 350(F). Combine parsley, onion, mustard, margarine and lemon juice, blend well. Add cheese, broccoli and ham; mix lightly. Set aside. Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles. On a greased cookie sheet, arrange triangles, points towards the outside, in a circle with bases overlapping. The center should be about 3" diameter. (There's a diagram for this, so I'll see if I can find something like it.) Spoon ham filling in a ring evenly over bases of triangles. Fold points of triangles over filling and tuck under bases of triangles at center of circle. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, Bake at 350 for 25 - 30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot."[/hide]

Of course now that I typed all that and googled it to try to find the diagram I found it online. Whatever.

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~patl/swissHamRing.shtml

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I like pie.

And sushi.

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.