Food

Skull

I just had turkey, baked potato, and yams for dinner. So freaking good.

a-yam.jpg

I don't think anyone in New Zealand eats turkeys. Well I don't anyways.

Yeah we do! We get them for christmas sometimes, as well as the typical christmas roast. I think it tastes pretty good, a bit like a mix of ham and chicken...

rosssigfinal.jpg

Homemade burgers > Restaraunt burgers >>>>>>>>>Fast food burgers.

Discuss.

Homemade truly are the best. Although some normal restaurants have worse burgers than some fast food joints. I never eat restaurant or fast food burgers (apart from chicken burgers) anymore.

pitts_primantis_sandwich.jpg

If you haven't been to Pittsburgh, this would be a good reason to go.

Or if you have been there, this would be a good reason to go back.

Or if you live there like me, you know why other people should come here. I typically only eat healthy food, but every now and then (like tonight) I just have to have a Primanti's sandwich.

I recently moved from Pittsburgh to Richmond, VA. Last week I visited...and had an Angus Steak Primanti's sandwich...and now I want another one. Damnit. :cry: Always gotta get that extra slaw on the side though, that stuff is excellent.

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

I just had turkey, baked potato, and yams for dinner. So freaking good.

a-yam.jpg

I don't think anyone in New Zealand eats turkeys. Well I don't anyways.

Yeah we do! We get them for christmas sometimes, as well as the typical christmas roast. I think it tastes pretty good, a bit like a mix of ham and chicken...

Really! I've never seen a turkey sold in the supermarket, where do you get em from? :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

My first attempt at cooking ever was spaghetti. I put food dye in the water I was boiling it in, and... well.... it looked like worms. So we left it out on out porch for the birds to eat, and the next day there was bird barf everywhere.

On a positive note, I had ham quesadillas tonight. Nothing special, but still good.

a70c7.png

How do you screw up pasta, and what were you thinking putting food dye in the boiling water? :lol:

If you buy fresh pasta and get a pre-made sauce, it's even easier than something like kraft dinner.

How do you screw up pasta, and what were you thinking putting food dye in the boiling water? :lol:

If you buy fresh pasta and get a pre-made sauce, it's even easier than something like kraft dinner.

kraft dinner :thumbup:

Haha, I should probably try and cook more now that I have my own apartment this year. For the most part I just end up eating whatever is easy to do, so a lot of microwavable stuff. Gotta say hotdogs and chicken nuggets have been real winners so far, haha.

I am out of spinich and a few other things (and supper is not for a few hours) so I don't have a pic.

Basicly I make a mean Taco Salad. Its really basic too. Cover a plate with spinich leaves. Chop up some bell pepper, and whatever else you like on tacos. I often do cucumber too as a salad part. When your cooking the ground beef in a pan, once you cant find any red meet left, add some salsa (or pizza sauce if you have a half full leftover can that will go rancid any minute because its been open for 24 hours), and keeping it still on medium heat add the salsa and boil that for a couple minutes while you make sure your beef won't kill you when you eat it.

Then, while its still warm get that beef on your plate on the spinich, and throw on your toppings and grated cheese. I also like to put greek slaad dressing, especialy if I didn't have any salsa or pizza sauce. It smells awsome and tastes awsome too. I buy ground beef a couple kilos at a time.

Another one that comes from limated ability to consume grain, starch and refined sugar is this one. Potates are starch, and I reserve my starch tolorance for potato chips. Besides, this tastes better.

Get a cauliflower. Chop it up into small pieces (dosn't need to be to small, but smaller is better), and boil it in water for 12-15 minutes until its quite soft. Then, drain teh water and mash it. Add some butter and you have a mashed potatoe substitute with about 30x more flavour and that smells amazingly good. You can also put some spices on this, I think I use nutmeg or something, but dont use to much. Have fun with it. Also, in a sealed container, this will keep for a very long time. Cauliflower is good for a few days, this will keep (if airtight sealed) for a couple weeks easy.

I love making scrambled egg. It looks lush, tastes lush (even better on bread with melted butter).

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

That would kill me. I need to disassociate all meats from their respective animal, otherwise I can't really eat it. I'd be a vegetarian if meat wasn't so delicious.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp