Food

Skull

Macaroni close-up FTW! :D

macaroni.jpg

;;;;:::.... ¸**¸ .. ¸**¸**,¸¸¸,* ©ÿ hê õå *,¸¸¸,**¸**¸ .. ¸**¸ ....::::;;;;

¸**¸ ..::;;; *¸ *,¸¸,* . ,¸¸¸,* ./¥\àêr õ árçâm *,¸¸¸, . *,¸¸,* .¸* ;;;::.. ¸**¸

*,¸¸,* .. *¸ ..::;;; *¸ **¸ .. Mäý hê õåêr ôvêñ bë wïh ÿõµ .. ¸** ¸* ;;;::.. ¸* .. *,¸¸,*

;;;;;;:::::..... *,¸¸, *,¸¸¸, *,¸¸¸,**,¸Gô îñ Þéàçê ¸,**,¸¸,* .,¸¸,* .,¸¸,* ......:::::;;;;;;

This signature was made on the RuneScape forums by me, Cy The Toast.

I blame Google images for the macaroni.

BTW, pancakes.

pancakes.jpg

¸**¸ ..::;;; *¸ *,¸¸,* . ,¸¸¸,* ./¥\àêr õ árçâm *,¸¸¸, . *,¸¸,* .¸* ;;;::.. ¸**¸

*,¸¸,* .. *¸ ..::;;; *¸ **¸ .. Mäý hê õåêr ôvêñ bë wïh ÿõµ .. ¸** ¸* ;;;::.. ¸* .. *,¸¸,*

;;;;;;:::::..... *,¸¸, *,¸¸¸, *,¸¸¸,**,¸Gô îñ Þéàçê ¸,**,¸¸,* .,¸¸,* .,¸¸,* ......:::::;;;;;;

Anyone want a taco? :P

taco.jpg

Please farm postcount somewhere else or at least give us a little more than just a picture and a few words that only state that you're posting a picture of food.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I'm just showing pictures of my favorite foods. Sorry.

Speaking of food, I had macaroni for lunch and pancakes for dinner.

If I have tacos for dinner then my day will be epic. :D

Oh, and Chick-Fil-A FTW.

There's no Chick-Fil-A's over here. Never been to one before. Hmph.

But there are Bruchis. Which totally makes up for it.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

My mom made Japanese food today - sushi and miso soup. [bleep] YES. And I'm the only one home (other than her), so a good portion of it is mine. :thumbup:

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I went to an Italian restaurant for dinner and got spaghetti and meatballs... It was DELICIOUS! :P

+1

Had a McDonald's Deluxe Breakfast before I rushed off to piano lessons this morning.

I'm 5'11" at 145 lbs. (male; don't get confused with the avatar <--) so I don't think having this should be too bad. :ph34r:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I had my leftover spaghetti from last night for lunch. No breakfast, though, because I couldn't find anything good.

I'm going to have some chili after I go to church in a few hours. Meals after church services are FTW. :P

They probably changed some of the ingredients. It's just like Coke where they have a classic version and a new version, probably.

+1

Had a McDonald's Deluxe Breakfast before I rushed off to piano lessons this morning.

I'm 5'11" at 145 lbs. (male; don't get confused with the avatar <--) so I don't think having this should be too bad. ph34r.gif

Uggh I hate when my parents go to get breakfast, and i'm expecting something good, and they bring back McDonalds >.<

I can't see how so many people like it, McDonalds breakfast is disgusting.

+1

I'm 5'11" at 145 lbs. (male; don't get confused with the avatar <--) so I don't think having this should be too bad. ph34r.gif

Uggh I hate when my parents go to get breakfast, and i'm expecting something good, and they bring back McDonalds >.<

I can't see how so many people like it, McDonalds breakfast is disgusting.

Breakfast combos are my favourite thing to get at McDonalds.

I'm currently making some poutine. Store-bought fries and canned gravy, though.

I found out today that burger king sells poutine I was quite surprised wouldn't be good though burger kind food kind of sucks but I like their fries more than mcdonalds wendy's is my favorite though I had a hamburglar and french fries and a sprite for lunch their today