Food

Skull

This thread is starting to make me hate humanity.

Consuming and reproducing, it's all the humans want to do.

Not that I don't do it at times, but whenever I observe people lusting after food it sort of makes them appear repulsive and primitive to me.

Quite frankly, people are repulsive and primitive, I realize that all the time, if you think they are all the time, the not so primitive/repulsive people seem a lot better too.

If we're talking about food, I probably shouldn't mention the sugariest thing on Earth - also known as the Sm'affle....

What the hell is that?

I just remembered one of the best candies ever, PEEPS!!

peeps.jpg

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

If we're talking about food, I probably shouldn't mention the sugariest thing on Earth - also known as the Sm'affle....

What the hell is that?

peeps.jpg

S'more + waffle. Trust me, it is EXTREMELY sugary, especially the way I make it.

Also, Peeps + microwave = win.

a70c7.png

What the hell is that?

peeps.jpg

What the [bleep] is that? Looks like an army of rabbits.

I made this last night

spicy-pumpkin-soup.jpg

It looks nothing like that, but it tastes pretty ok. My friend really liked it.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Of couse we're disgusting, we're animals. The way we function physically and mentally is gross nut fascinating. Knowing that doesn't make a good steak any less delicious though. And dammit Steve, now I really want some chipotle but probably can't get any until Friday!

wl7w9j.png

Yesterday my friend got my craving Chipotle. She texted me asking if I was still on campus but she never received my text back and later we were talking and see told me she was texting me to see if I wanted to go to Chipotle (amazing mexican fast food chain) and I started developing a mad craving for it every since. I'm hoping she asks me again tomorrow cause no one else I hang out with likes going to Chipotle and I don't like going by myself. She also taunted me by posting a picture of the burrito (below) similar to what I get on facebook rubbing it in because I accidentally spoiled the season finally of Entourage for her. God I want that burrito right now.. =P~

Chipotle%20Burrito.jpg

How about you ask HER to go to chipotle.

and daaayum does that burrito look delicious.

I usually do ask her out to diner or lunch all the time its just tomorrow she has class all day and in order for the two us to go together it requires her to skip class so I'd rather her be the one to ask just in this situation.

tFtfA.jpg

Of couse we're disgusting, we're animals. The way we function physically and mentally is gross nut fascinating. Knowing that doesn't make a good steak any less delicious though. And dammit Steve, now I really want some chipotle but probably can't get any until Friday!

Its contagious lol.

tFtfA.jpg

Yesterday my friend got my craving Chipotle. She texted me asking if I was still on campus but she never received my text back and later we were talking and see told me she was texting me to see if I wanted to go to Chipotle (amazing mexican fast food chain) and I started developing a mad craving for it every since. I'm hoping she asks me again tomorrow cause no one else I hang out with likes going to Chipotle and I don't like going by myself. She also taunted me by posting a picture of the burrito (below) similar to what I get on facebook rubbing it in because I accidentally spoiled the season finally of Entourage for her. God I want that burrito right now.. =P~

Chipotle%20Burrito.jpg

I [bleep]ING LOVE CHIPOTLE.

OH MY GOD I COULD EAT THAT STUFF FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH, AND DINNER (I might have to skip lunch, though, but then I'd have to eat another burrito at 2pm or 3pm). EFFING. DELISHHH. CHIPS AND GUAC TOO, PLEASE.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Chipotle puts to many onions in its guac but its still good. This is not your typical mexican food though its heaven in your month. <3:

It's like a party in your mouth, and everyone's invited.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I'm really picky. Whats weird is I really love microwaveable foods, tasty and convenient. I eat a lot of Chunky potato soup.

Mmm, I love potatoes. I wish I could eat a stuffed potato right now @_@

I had mashed potatoes the other night. That has to be one of my favourite foods, I love what I call 'white people food'.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I just finished preparations for tonight's dinner. I cooked up a pan of polenta, fried up some nice and spicy Italian sausages, then buttered up a bread tin, put in a layer of polenta, then sausages, then polenta, then sausages again. The whole contraption will sit in the refrigerator for the rest of the day, and for dinner I'll cut it into into ~1.5 cm slices and fry it up in olive oil. I'll be serving it with onions and bell peppers that will have been sweated in the same olive oil and then deglazed with some red wine.

Chipotle is nothing compared to the real stuff we have down here. I tried it one the West Coast somewhere, and a chain out of Austin - Freebirds! World Burritos - beats them by far. I'm not even gonna bring up the real thing my Mexican friends' families make.

I get tired of Mexican food easily, though. I get cravings for stuff I can't get here, like good seafood.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Chipotle is nothing compared to the real stuff we have down here. I tried it one the West Coast somewhere, and a chain out of Austin - Freebirds! World Burritos - beats them by far. I'm not even gonna bring up the real thing my Mexican friends' families make.

I get tired of Mexican food easily, though. I get cravings for stuff I can't get here, like good seafood.

Real mexican food is the best. Beats any mexican restaurant. My friend, the same one that from earlier, is mexican and she can make some amazing mexican food and her parents also make the best food. Can't beat the real stuff. I also know what you mean, I grew up in Washington and go home every break but it is so hard to find good seafood in Arizona. I hate it because its what I grew up on.

tFtfA.jpg

I'm guessing that's a homemade photo as well.

I enjoy making my own granola and eating that. I have one big meal at the University cafeteria around 3 and then snack on granola and yogurt the rest of the day.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Last night as my after-dessert dessert I had nuttela on toast

2341580658_5ecb8982eb.jpg

With....

Whipped Cream on top -

album-whipped-cream-other-delights-rewhipped.jpg

It is a great combination. It tastes soooo good and feels like heart failure. For breakfast right now I want mexican.

lampost_sig_stark.png

When you live in the North East like I do, real Mexican food is really hard to come by, which sucks since mexican food is one of my favorites. There are two pretty good places fairly close to me that are pretty authentic and delicious.

One of them is amazing, they have your meal ready in about 10-15 minutes of ordering. Amazingly delicious enchiladas rancheras there.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Currently making Rigatoni.

Its bascily big macroni noodles with chunks of hamburger meat.

I prefer to have no sause on it.

Good stuph.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang