Food

Skull

I smell mexican black beans, enchiladas, and pico de gallo <3: I have probably said this before, but I pretty much live for moments like this.

I must be the only one in this country who doesn't like Mexican and Chinese food.

I don't like Chinese at all.

But you're freaky for not liking Mexican.

Today while on a trip to Birmingham, we found a shop which was selling foot long baguettes with filling for 99p each. At Subway they would have been £5+. And they were surprisingly good too, very liberal amounts of filling. Mine was mixed cheese with lettuce and spring onions. They had around 30 choices on a whiteboard but made them as you ordered. Wish we had one here.

I found some Subway branches will make a 6 foot long sub to be collected the next day, for £50.

That's a bit expensive. A footlong is only £5.

I've decided to have jacket potatoes tomorrow. With ham and monterey jack cheese. >.>

Today while on a trip to Birmingham, we found a shop which was selling foot long baguettes with filling for 99p each. At Subway they would have been £5+. And they were surprisingly good too, very liberal amounts of filling. Mine was mixed cheese with lettuce and spring onions. They had around 30 choices on a whiteboard but made them as you ordered. Wish we had one here.

I found some Subway branches will make a 6 foot long sub to be collected the next day, for £50.

That's a bit expensive. A footlong is only £5.

I can give you a footlong for free :cool:

I need help deciding. Indian or Chinese??

lampost_sig_stark.png

:ohnoes:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html

And it's from CNN, so you KNOW it's true.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Gonna make roast venison on friday. I can hardly wait!!! With oven roast potatoes, creamy gamey sauce, brussel sprouts and homemade redcurrant and rowanberry jelly. Mmmmmmm..... Think I'm gonna make chocolate mousse with orange salad for desert. Might skip starter as the roasts I have in the freezer are huge.

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

His premise: That in weight loss, pure calorie counting is what matters most -- not the nutritional value of the food.

This has been pretty well-known by intelligent people for a while. The thing is, a twinkie has a lot more calories than a couple carrots, so eating two or three of them can be very unhealthy. I was interested to see that his other health stuff didn't decline, but it might have had something to do with the vitamin pills and vegetables he ate.

I have discovered the most amazing chicken strips ever. There is a restaurant on campus near my dorm that I had never gone to because they don't have a large menu and most of it is similar to what can be had at the dining hall... But I finally ordered some food 2 nights ago and ZOMG HELLO AMAZING CHICKEN!

Want moar.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I have discovered the most amazing chicken strips ever. There is a restaurant on campus near my dorm that I had never gone to because they don't have a large menu and most of it is similar to what can be had at the dining hall... But I finally ordered some food 2 nights ago and ZOMG HELLO AMAZING CHICKEN!

Want moar.

Yes, tell us what joint it is. I have been looking for some delicious chicken, ready for pickin'.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Want moar.

Yes, tell us what joint it is. I have been looking for some delicious chicken, ready for pickin'.

Sorry it's only on my university's campus :P It's not a joint.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Sigh. And just like that, my heart is crushed. I guess there's always chick-fil-a...

Disney World has the best chicken strips I've ever tasted. They charge you an arm and a leg (not to mention the cost of getting into Disney), but even with how financially destitute I am, I say it's worth the deliciousness.

Chili's has some pretty generous buffalo chicken strips in their salad. I have to admit that I've never been that satisfied from a salad before. And so that you know my opinion is ear-worthy: I am a connoisseur of salads. :-w

Hmmm.... I agree. The huge holy crap I can fit my fist inside here kind of thing. YES. My mom has this friend who owns an orange orchard, we get the hugest freaking oranges ever seen.

Oranges have to be the greatest fruit ever.

No questions.

You're wrong if you think otherwise.

Um. Some types of clementines and apples and pears can be delicious (in that order). I have never had an orange I would describe as "delicious". Maybe I just need to visit Georgia or something.

Hmmm.... I agree. The huge holy crap I can fit my fist inside here kind of thing. YES. My mom has this friend who owns an orange orchard, we get the hugest freaking oranges ever seen.

Cut the bastard into quarters and down it. :thumbup:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod