Food

Skull

I ate like half a cake throughout the day.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I had a Lean Cuisine Denver-Style Panini for breakfast (they're actually marketed as such). It wasn't that great as the crisper tray thingy didn't work because the package doesn't say you have to put the halves on the crisper a certain way. So I'm going to get the other kind next time, it's more 'normal' except they put it on cinnamon bread... Which is why I didn't get it in the first place.

Then I had some Coke Zero and some gummi bears. Now it's almost 10 am so maybe I'll have a cheese stick. Or an early lunch. Which will probably consist of a turkey sandwich on Vienna bread (if nobody's eaten it all yet), a nectarine, and a cookie.

I eat so much fruit it's insane.

Today I've eaten 2 pears, 2 little cartons of blueberries, and some grapes.

Yesterday I are like 5 plums and 2 nectarines.

When schools starts I eat like 2-3 apples a day.

NEED MORE VEGETABLES!

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I undoubtedly posted this before but I just had a family sized portion of this stuff and it's heaven. God I love my province.

poutine.jpg

I keep seeing that on /ck/! Isn't that like, fries with cheese, bacon and gravy?

Hrm... I've just been eating rice lately. Ricericerice.. stereotypical.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Possibly the two most amazing condiments I've come up with, ever.

1.) 1 part tomato sauce : 1 part barbecue sauce : 2 parts Tabasco

2.) 1 part tomato sauce : 1 part extra hot Peri Peri.

So good. :thumbup:

Dominos need to start making a pizza with this as the base sauce, pronto! =D>

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I undoubtedly posted this before but I just had a family sized portion of this stuff and it's heaven. God I love my province.

poutine.jpg

I keep seeing that on /ck/! Isn't that like, fries with cheese, bacon and gravy?

Yeah, poutine it's called, no bacon though [i think ?]. Wanted to try this for a while but never really got around to making it [can't find ingredients] ... :|

Dominos need to start making a pizza with this as the base sauce, pronto!

Yeah that would be awesome, closest we get here is some "barbecue swirl", and then you could add jalapenos, eh.

That looks delicious. What it needs is some mustard.

Ketchup. Also its swear wording easy. You get two slices of bread, ham, cheese, throw it in one of these

Tosti-ijzet.jpg

Wait a few secs and its done

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Ham n cheese! Woopwoop

Who doesn't like food? I love this thread. Everytime I post something I eat, I feel inclined to post a picture of it if it looks good. :thumbup: I like looking at other peoples' pictures too.

Was hoping I could get a taste of poutine when I headed up to the Niagara Falls area, but I didn't find it. >.>

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

McDonalds Frappe's. Technically a drink but [bleep] it, I'm the OP and I say it counts.

These things are like sex in a liquid form. [bleep]ing delicious.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Liquid sex? What's the point if there's no friction?

Just had some generic microwavable Chinese thing. I've been living off of gross food for a while. Now I'm depressed.

poutine.jpg

Yeah, poutine it's called, no bacon though [i think ?]. Wanted to try this for a while but never really got around to making it [can't find ingredients] ... :|

It CAN have bacon, but the term is referring to the Fries, Cheese Curds and Gravy. Anything else is extra. This stuff is one of my favourite things to eat, and I eat it as often as possible.

Earlier my friend was explaining how we're doing to make a burger but with pizzas as the buns. Something about frying up a pound of bacon and a [bleep]lot of meat and stuffing it between two pizzas.

And I thought poutine was taking fat to a whole new level.

hiccup.png