Food

Skull

Has anyone ever tried no-bakes? They're a type of cookie made with chocolate, peanut butter, and outmeal. They're delicious, but if you didn't have acne before, you will after eating a few of those.

Right now I'm eating gummy worms and fireball candies because I'm too lazy to forage for real food for breakfast.

I had panang curry today, got bored of pad ki mao, pad thai and pad siew. Also, [bleep] yes thai food. :thumbup:

There's a thai place here called Choo Chai. Just one guy, cooks in what's basically a home kitchen. It's one of my new addictions. Although I can't tell how I feel about his Thai tea.

That and a Louisiana kitchen. Take just about everything you can think of, and give it a kick of N'Orleans. College campuses attract the most interesting food.

Has anyone ever tried no-bakes? They're a type of cookie made with chocolate, peanut butter, and outmeal. They're delicious, but if you didn't have acne before, you will after eating a few of those.

My mom is known for a few things that she bakes, at her work and in our family. Brownies, cakes, and no-bake cookies are all on the list. I'm not a huge fan, though.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Right now I'm eating gummy worms and fireball candies because I'm too lazy to forage for real food for breakfast.

No-bakes are one of my favorite cookies. They really go to show how misleading looks can be. :uhh:

Anyone ever tried a fresh Krispy Kreme donut straight out of the oven fancy-donut-making-machine? I tried one for the first time a couple months ago, and oh my god I am a changed man.

Krispy Kreme is a pile of trash compared to Donut Stop of Amarillo. No other doughnut chain exists within the counties. Although Krispy Kreme does pop up every year or so, and shut down within weeks, but that's due to the franchise demands.

These doughnuts are the best in the world. If they aren't, I would love to shake the hand of the person who makes the best. There are lines of cars (and in the building, lines of folks) that fill up the parking lots at 5 AM on any given day waiting for doughnuts. I don't know one person who has had a Donut Stop doughnut and hasn't made the trip to Amarillo to get some (under the pretext of "family" or something stupid like that).

Just setting the record straight. Although there is one problem, even though I'm sure it's on purpose: the doughnuts last 24 hours, and then fall into crumbling messes. Diabolical geniuses.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Tehre used to bea Krispy Kreme here, but it closed. :cry:

Now all we have are Time Horton's and Dunkin' Donuts

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

What's with the bashing on DD? Though I'm biased cuz Dunkin' Donuts started in Massachusetts so we basically have one per square mile here.

I need more food that I can store in my room and eat at my computer so I don't have to get up as much. <_<

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

What's with the bashing on DD? Though I'm biased cuz Dunkin' Donuts started in Massachusetts so we basically have one per square mile here.

I need more food that I can store in my room and eat at my computer so I don't have to get up as much. <_<

donuts in general have been in decline, i hardly ever see a donut place here, though there's a DD near my school but most people go there for the ice cream because it gets hot here in arizona.

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

Stimulated a heart attack with a Tuna and Mayo sandwich. Too much mayo :\

Mayonnaise-induced heart attacks are the best kind of heart attacks.

Putting myself together a sandwich. Mayo, chicken, cheese, devon (the good kind. It may be called luncheon), lettuce and chillis. And pepper, ofc.

Oh God I am salivating from several orifices.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

A good question to ask at this point is: why do you have a tongue and saliva glands in your ear?

I've been the one who has been cooking for the past two weeks, since my mom recently had surgery and was told to lay down for so long. I've been making things like chicken pot pie (om nom), stuffed porkchops, lemon couscous and marinated chicken breasts, beef stews, etc.

If the culinary fields weren't so damn competitive, I probably would've gone to college for that instead. I truly love to cook.

hzvjpwS.gif

A good question to ask at this point is: why do you have a tongue and saliva glands in your ear?

I've been the one who has been cooking for the past two weeks, since my mom recently had surgery and was told to lay down for so long. I've been making things like chicken pot pie (om nom), stuffed porkchops, lemon couscous and marinated chicken breasts, beef stews, etc.

If the culinary fields weren't so damn competitive, I probably would've gone to college for that instead. I truly love to cook.

I have tongues everywhere.

:3

Sandwich was gud.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I made no-bake cookies yesterday, but due to the extreme humidity, 24h later, they're still not set up properly. And I refrigerated them last night. So now they're in the freezer.

I have a sinking feeling this is caused by the spatula I melted while cooking them or the fact that I used butter instead of margarine. But both of those are dumb, so it's definitely the humidity.

Do you people like putting Tabasco on your salad, or is that just me ?

I'd never do that :lol: I'm picky with salads. If the dressing isn't caesar or oil and vinegar, I probably won't like it.

Haha, nah. I only do it if there's little dressing or if the dressing is bland. Tastes good though.