Food

Skull

Apple pie

<3:

You lucky bastard. I love apple pie.

the ones in mcdonalds are overrated. i tend to like the frozen ones bought off the market.

I tend to like homemade ones.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I had sushi and orange chicken for dinner last night. There's this Chinese food place down the street from my house that has an awesome sushi bar. My fiance wasn't in the mood for sushi until after we ordered, so we decided to split everything in half. It was good stuff.

EDIT: Here's what I had for dinner tonight:

[hide=PIZZA!]PizzaWithBrocolliOlivesAndMushrooms.jpg[/hide]

I had sushi and orange chicken for dinner last night. There's this Chinese food place down the street from my house that has an awesome sushi bar. My fiance wasn't in the mood for sushi until after we ordered, so we decided to split everything in half. It was good stuff.

Since when did a Chinese restaurant carry sushi? :mellow:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Since when did a Chinese restaurant carry sushi? :mellow:

I dunno. I've seen a few places around here that do though. But this is the best place I've been to by far.

[hide=A really large picture because I was lazy enough to not even attempt cropping it. :P]

Get jealous now. :twss: (and I know it's a drink but it counts as food with my twisted logic >:3)

kahvi.jpg

[/hide]

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

• 2 weeks later...

This died a little it would seem. I had pasta for dinner tonight, it was good.

I had BABY LAMB. It was delicious.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Yumm! Lamb meat is great :)

Eating my breakfast, müsli with chocolate bits and with no raisins ;)

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Hmm I have a Cocoa Puffs addiction. I had them for both breakfast and dinner >_< I never realized how delicious they are.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Hmm I have a Cocoa Puffs addiction. I had them for both breakfast and dinner >_< I never realized how delicious they are.

Ew. (Nice sig btw :) )

I haven't eaten today and its 4am, time for bed :(

well, wait I had some tortilla chips.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

You're Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs!

I haven't eaten yet today, but it's only 1pm, and I got up at 12:50. Last night I had potatoes with gravy and cheese.

I am trying to decide what I want for dinner tonight, I am seriously tempted to get a chinese.... means I can go and see the hott guy who works in there too lol. Some yummy house special fried rice and a spring roll. YUM!!!

I have just finished making some cupcakes, 4 coffee flavour and 8 plain. The coffee ones are an experiment lol.

They smell ok, I have not tasted them yet, I am gonna wait for them to cool and them put chocolate on top :^_^:

lizzy_wizzy.png

lizzy_wizzy.png

I went to Bertucci's for dinner tonight and had a grilled salmon fillet. It was delicious.

"Grilled Salmon Fillet

A grilled fillet cooked with lemon butter and fresh herbs. Served with string beans and red skin mashed potatoes."

From their website. Salmon is probably one of my favorite foods. In fact, it's the only seafood I actually like. It was very well cooked overall, although my only possible complaint is that the beans were a tiny bit undercooked.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I had Bertucci's a couple weeks ago and got some chicken dish. It wasn't that great, but the bread and the mozarella sticks were AWESOME! :D

Over the weekend I tried making a creme brulee smoothie. When I first started making creme brulee I would cook it wrong and it would end up being all soupy, but I realized that if I can mimic that on purpose I can use it as an ingredient for a smoothie! I added all of it plus a scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt and some ice. It really ended up tasting like a vanilla milkshake though :( I'm trying creme brulee popsicles next! :thumbsup:

wl7w9j.png

Ew. (Nice sig btw :) )

I haven't eaten today and its 4am, time for bed :(

well, wait I had some tortilla chips.

Pft they're delicious :) And thank you! Tortilla chips are good too, btw!

You're Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs!

That I am!

Hmm today I had cereal and a sandwich... I'm definitely looking forward to going home tomorrow for Thanksgiving break :XD: Real food, here I come!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

• 2 weeks later...

The Forgotten Thread :o

What i've made myself for lunch today is one of my favourite dishes ever :)

[hide=Yummm for me and EWWW for many people =D]You got it right! It's LIVER WITH ONION :D

Beef liver, although i prefer rabbit ones :3

25kpn49.jpg[/hide]

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Yesterday I was hanging out with a couple of guys and they had a a barbecue. Since I don't like hamburgers, I decided to whip up my own little meal which consisted of: cold pizza, corn nuts, a fluffernutter sandwich, a packet of uncooked ramen, ciabatta bread (with olive oil, of course!), and decarbonized bobby's world diet cola.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

I'm currently cooking lasagna.

Frozen food makes dishes like lasagna so much more manageable.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]