Food

Skull

I hate it when there's nothing much to eat in the kitchen and you spend 30 minutes standing around, going from cupboard to cupboard trying to decide which lesser evil you will eat.

Right now, for me, it's a choice between 8 day old pasta or instant soup... [bleep].

That happens to me all the time D: My parents have absolutely NO food in the house. Sometimes we are even without bread so it's not even as if I can resort to a PB&J sandwich or something. I just sit there and find like milk, spices, some nasty cereal and lettuce o_O

I chose the soup. Drinking it now ... I would have made a sandwich, but there was no jam. :cry:

Peanut butter and jelly sandwich... :-#

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I just had Lamb's liver and mashed potato, gotta say that I thoroughly enjoyed it, especially since it was my first taste of liver.

How anyone can stomach liver is beyond me.

Liver patties with potato mush... *drool*

Ahem!

Had sautéd reindeer and potato mush yesterday, nom. :P

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

• 7 months later...

I totally spent an hour making a delicious salad for both lunch and dinner at work (i work 10 hours including breaks) and then I left it at home. With only 2$ in my bank account for the next week, I just went hungry. Got home and someone ate it. Or threw it out. Still... A life, was lost today.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Just had tacos and a packet of these bastards. DAMN THEY'RE EPIC.

JerseyCaramel_med.jpg

HOLY CRAP! WANT...BAD! Jersey Caramels...mmmm

*passes some Jersey Caramels* You have good taste, my good man. :thumbup:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I made cornbread and gingerbread a few days ago. First time making the latter, and it was damn good. My mom took the (large) part we couldn't finish to her work. Apparently I've been complimented. Made way more than I meant to, but all we had was a big, thin brownie pan.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

with Weetabix chocolate minis

weetabix%20mini%20choc%20chips.jpg

LUSH<3

I had them not too long ago, I personally dont enjoy having chunks of actual chocolate in my cereal. :(

Made Chicken Black Bean stir-fry for dinner tonight, 'twas delish. Which reminds me (thanks to littleboy) I'm out of cereal, need to race down in the morning and buy some.

Popoto.~<3

Oh, good choice of threads to bump. I Forgot I made this.

Anyways, we're having a turkey dinner of sorts tonight. Should be great, especially since it doesn't require me to do anything and my grandmother's a good cook.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Just read through the thread and now I'm hungry. But it's 4am so I'm just going to sleep.

Delicious blueberry muffins in the morning though. That's one of the best parts of being at my grandparents house, my grandpa picks a lot of wild blueberries (which are 100x better than any you'll ever find in a store, they actually have flavor) and my grandma makes delicious food. Had blueberry pie and blueberry cake last night, so good.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Just read through the thread and now I'm hungry. But it's 4am so I'm just going to sleep.

I did the same, except it's now 9am and I'm not going to sleep. So I think it's time to eat. But I'm fairly certain we have virtually nothing to make. And by that, I'm not sure we even have any bread or milk.