Food

Skull

Oh God I am salivating from several orifices.

A good question to ask at this point is: why do you have a tongue and saliva glands in your ear?

I've been the one who has been cooking for the past two weeks, since my mom recently had surgery and was told to lay down for so long. I've been making things like chicken pot pie (om nom), stuffed porkchops, lemon couscous and marinated chicken breasts, beef stews, etc.

If the culinary fields weren't so damn competitive, I probably would've gone to college for that instead. I truly love to cook.

I thought about going to school to be a chef. Then I realized I don't like to cook; I just like to eat :thumbsup:

Someone in my family recently found BBQ sauce from the Dinosaur BBQ at a local supermarket. My dad grew up near the original restaurant, but we live nowhere near it. Recently I have been eating everything with BBQ, and it has been delicious. I'm thinking I might make a turkey and cheese with the spicy bbq to see if it's any good.

i really want KFC's double down right now

Why?

It's terrible.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Oatnut bread, spread of mayo, Sargento Provolone cheese, pickles, and sliced roast beef. Yummmmm.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

My dinner yesterday consisted of Lay's potato chips, a Snickers bar, and orange soda. 8-)

Only so many things you can get at a gas station...

-.-

Had a 1280 calorie lunch at McD's today: 10-piece nugget, double cheesebooger, medium fry, and a cup of water.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I'm having KFC tonight.

The nearest one's two hours-ish away, so it's kind of a big deal. Back when I was in primary school, if you had KFC the night before and brought the empty bucket to school, you'd be the most popular kid for the day. I probably could have gotten them to pay money to smell the empty bucket.

Same thing with those mini-M&M tubes.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I had the best hot dog for lunch. Sauerkraut and shredded dill pickles with mustard. I could take or leave the mustard though.

Recently I've had an obsession with kraut and onions. Just like shredded vegetable matter... I really want to put kraut on a burger, or make an onion burger...

^^ i think my soul just vomited.

I split a foot long over 9 hours at work today. (i had a 30 min break every 30 minutes) 9 grain honey oat, toasted no cheese. lettuce, cuke's, tomatoes and a tiny tiny bit of ranch. [bleep]ING HEAVEN!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I had the best hot dog for lunch. Sauerkraut and shredded dill pickles with mustard. I could take or leave the mustard though.

Recently I've had an obsession with kraut and onions. Just like shredded vegetable matter... I really want to put kraut on a burger, or make an onion burger...

I'm quite a kraut enthusiast too. Nothing like a beef Frank and kraut with some chips on the side. That kraut burger kinda sounds pretty interesting...

[hide]2rc3lsw.jpg

[/hide]

Just made something like that for breakfast, was surprisingly alright.

Adrenal knows what I'm talking about eh

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I've been chugging chocolate milk after I run (I run at 7 am or earlier and it's already almost 90 F). It''s supposed to have everything you need for recovery - protein, vitamins, sugar, but I don't really care - it just tastes awesome after losing 3 pounds of water weight :lol:

Oh, and Pink, grilled onions and mushrooms are a standing topping combo for steak at restaurants.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

[hide]2rc3lsw.jpg

[/hide]

Just made something like that for breakfast, was surprisingly alright.

Adrenal knows what I'm talking about eh

Holy [cabbage]. Toads in a hole are awesome. O:

I am having nachos for lunch, since I haven't eaten anything all day. The cheese and nachos and salsa and sour cream and guac augh it's all so goooood. It tastes so nice in de mouf. :3

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men