Food

Skull

Just made a [cabbage] load of mac and cheese, sloppy joes, a ton (literally, 1000 lbs) of salad, and cored/cut like 15 apples. Bring on the rest of the week (until next tues)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I realised I was cutting back on salt mainly, and peanut butters full of it. So I'm going with honey. Not a fan of any jam like things, and chocolate (although not proven) seems to give me migraines too, plus I don't really like chocolate type things to start with. :\

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

• 1 month later...

4:30pm dinner:

4479602743_4d7c213834.jpg

:thumbup:

5:30pm heart attack

tumblr_lb8h5zlWpM1qaz8uq.gif

:thumbdown:

Tonight I ate a sub called "Gold Fever". I'm not really sure what it was supposed to be, but all of my friends said it's the best so I tried it. I think it was barbeque chicken and tomatoes with hots. It was good, but I'll stick with meatball or tuna.

hero_steaks.jpg

apple bee's 7 oz Steak with shrimp.. i work at applebees'... i must admit that our steaks r amazing

samlcopymq4.png

99mage::99agil::99craft::99fletch::99mining::99smithing::99fishing::99cook::99fm::99wc

Assist u?! YES IN DEEDY

Today while on a trip to Birmingham, we found a shop which was selling foot long baguettes with filling for 99p each. At Subway they would have been £5+. And they were surprisingly good too, very liberal amounts of filling. Mine was mixed cheese with lettuce and spring onions. They had around 30 choices on a whiteboard but made them as you ordered. Wish we had one here.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Today while on a trip to Birmingham, we found a shop which was selling foot long baguettes with filling for 99p each. At Subway they would have been £5+. And they were surprisingly good too, very liberal amounts of filling. Mine was mixed cheese with lettuce and spring onions. They had around 30 choices on a whiteboard but made them as you ordered. Wish we had one here.

Baguettes are nothing like Subway's. Dry, overly chewy bread compared to the soft, hearty goodness of Hearty Italian

Cheese with lettuce and onions? I feel like that sub's missing something. Those are normally just sub toppings.

(Image)

apple bee's 7 oz Steak with shrimp.. i work at applebees'... i must admit that our steaks r amazing

That looks delicious. Ever since I stopped liking cheeseburgers, I've been getting steak when I go out to dinner. I have to say, any steak with garlic mashed potatoes and maybe a garlic butter sauce and green beans is amazing. Especially if the green beans are close to raw (and fresh - it gives them flavor and a nice snap). The whole thing just blends beautifully.

Cheese with lettuce and onions? I feel like that sub's missing something. Those are normally just sub toppings.

(Image)

That looks delicious. Ever since I stopped liking cheeseburgers, I've been getting steak when I go out to dinner. I have to say, any steak with garlic mashed potatoes and maybe a garlic butter sauce and green beans is amazing. Especially if the green beans are close to raw (and fresh - it gives them flavor and a nice snap). The whole thing just blends beautifully.

Filet Mignon with Cracked Peppercorn Sauce and Sautéed Mushrooms, with Creamy, Buttery Mashed Potatoes = Win.

I think I'm having that for my Birthday. >.>

(Image)

WELL GOOD! we have garlic mashed potatoes,gees.. all this talk abt applebee's makes me hungry

samlcopymq4.png

99mage::99agil::99craft::99fletch::99mining::99smithing::99fishing::99cook::99fm::99wc

Assist u?! YES IN DEEDY

I found some Subway branches will make a 6 foot long sub to be collected the next day, for £50.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I'm going to make this today, if I can dig any cottage cheese out of the freezer. http://eatingwelllivingthin.wordpress.com/2010/11/01/love-my-quinoa-burger/ Made them, although they were pretty plain without any sort of vegetables or fruit with them, and required a great deal of spices.

I would kill for a meatball sub at the moment. Going for one on Saturday.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

I'm going to make this today, if I can dig any cottage cheese out of the freezer. http://eatingwelllivingthin.wordpress.com/2010/11/01/love-my-quinoa-burger/ Made them, although they were pretty plain without any sort of vegetables or fruit with them, and required a great deal of spices.

I would kill for a meatball sub at the moment. Going for one on Saturday.

Quinoa? Didn't the Geneva convention ban that?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I bought some danish cinnamon whirls from Tesco today. So sweet and tasty , I'm having trouble stopping myself from eating them all.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I smell mexican black beans, enchiladas, and pico de gallo <3: I have probably said this before, but I pretty much live for moments like this.

I must be the only one in this country who doesn't like Mexican and Chinese food.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg