Looks more sleek now, and I'm sure the behind the scenes workings are much more efficient now. Good job. :)

Achieved 99 Woodcutting on 12/06/08

Can I get an explanation of the "warning points" under my name? Specifically if there is a limit or something.

Haha yeah I was wondering about this.... I mean obviously it's how many times we've been warned/punished by mods, but I don't know if that was supposed to be there.

Interesting. Test post.

edit1: I see you have messed up the Clan field...

edit2: disregard that, you fixed that a minute later...

Edited by Kaur

Can I get an explanation of the "warning points" under my name? Specifically if there is a limit or something.

Haha yeah I was wondering about this.... I mean obviously it's how many times we've been warned/punished by mods, but I don't know if that was supposed to be there.

The question is.... Who has more?

A few other things.... Are hide tags going to always be aligned to the left even if he have them in center tags? Why did you guys remove the post counter from our profiles that shows the number of total posts instead of "calculated" posts?

Yeah you can see your own warning points but not eachother's. It allows you to keep track of why you were warned, and if you received a point for it.

Interesting. Test post.

edit1: I see you have messed up the Clan field...

edit2: disregard that, you fixed that a minute later...

The clan field has not been changed in any way since I brought the forum back online.

The clan field has not been changed in any way since I brought the forum back online.

Interesting. It showed "rsdinasty$$RSD" right after I made that post.

Edit: Yup we got a bug. Fixes itself after a refresh though...

2rzyw6q.png

Edited by Kaur

Interesting. It showed "rsdinasty$$RSD" right after I made that post.

Did you change it in another window and then make the post? Either way, it's sorted itself out now.

A few other things.... Are hide tags going to always be aligned to the left even if he have them in center tags? Why did you guys remove the post counter from our profiles that shows the number of total posts instead of "calculated" posts?

I'll look into the first issue, it might not be changeable but we'll see.

Secondly, we didn't, might want to ask IPS why they chose to do that. :P

Hi

I also like the new verion and look forward to explore it further, however, I'm not too fond of the new theme as I find it too darkish for my taste. I personally like the background in textareas to be in white with fontcolor in black or darkblue to be much more pleasing for my eyes.

I'll guess I can just switch to one of the other themes available.

Hi

I also like the new verion and look forward to explore it further, however, I'm not too fond of the new theme as I find it too darkish for my taste. I personally like the background in textareas to be in white with fontcolor in black or darkblue to be much more pleasing for my eyes.

I'll guess I can just switch to one of the other themes available.

Thanks for the post, if you prefer a lighter theme, try out IP.Board which is the default theme and is much brighter colours (including exactly what you wanted when creating/editing a post).

I'll look into the first issue, it might not be changeable but we'll see.

Secondly, we didn't, might want to ask IPS why they chose to do that. :P

Thanks, I had always liked seeing how much my two post counts differed.

Is the little (can't think of the proper term) notification box for updates to topics/forums we're following supposed to be gone? Or have I just not figured out how to get it back? I've tweaked around in CP, but at most I've just got it to pop up at the top of the page on the little bell icon.

note_box.png

As interesting as knowing when people's birthdays are... I'd rather see updates to stuff I follow. :P Just curious to see if it's gone forever.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Is the little (can't think of the proper term) notification box for updates to topics/forums we're following supposed to be gone? Or have I just not figured out how to get it back? I've tweaked around in CP, but at most I've just got it to pop up at the top of the page on the little bell icon.

note_box.png

As interesting as knowing when people's birthdays are... I'd rather see updates to stuff I follow. :P Just curious to see if it's gone forever.

The hook for that does seem to have disappeared, but I think it may appear in your notifications now (which is top left) when something happens, I'm not entirely sure. There's literally been hundreds of changes from this version to the previous one and so keeping track of them is a bit of a nightmare.

The hook for that does seem to have disappeared, but I think it may appear in your notifications now (which is top left) when something happens, I'm not entirely sure. There's literally been hundreds of changes from this version to the previous one and so keeping track of them is a bit of a nightmare.

There's a "content I follow" section with all of the other profile-related lists. It seems to be pretty much the same thing, though a bit more out of the way.

Muscle memory will be a pain for a while. :razz:

Very nice job Mage! :)

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Woohoo everything goods great, good job. :D

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Going to take me some time to get used to. So many random icons... The "HOT" topic icon in particular annoys me haha. Oh well. :D (And hopefully profile pictures besides last posted names turn into avatars instead... my picture's squashed at the moment. o_O)