On the top right of the page there used to be "View my content".

Has this been moved? Or am I just blind?

You can click on your name at the top and select "My Content".

Hey this looks like MMO champ now. Me gusta. First hing I did was go back to deflection theme.

But WTF is with the siggy being blocked?

Read this part of the announcement ;)

A filter for image links has been enabled. This has been done for your protection and has been something we've wanted to do for a while. Without it, it's always been possible for someone to harvest IP addresses from the forum by putting an image on a custom host into their post, or signature or whatever and then use the fact that it was hosted on a server they control to log the IPs which visited the image. To combat this, all images are now filtered and we've added most of the large image hosts, but I'm sure we will have missed some, so if you notice an image host is blocked who shouldn't be, then feel free to tell us in this thread and we'll see about adding it. Note that we will not be accepting submissions of personal websites for the reasons listed above.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Honestly it's kind of hard to explain to someone that isn't a moderator since we have a very specific system :mad: So sorry if this isn't making much sense. Ultimately, just remember that we don't have a limit and we don't really use a point system. It's NOT as if 5 points = suspension and 10 points = permanent ban. That's not how we work. Just think of it of 1 point = 1 time you've been contacted.

Our aim is not to shame you or make you feel bad. But my understanding is that the option is built into the system like this:

Allow all other non-protected groups to see their own warn points and reasons [Yes] [No]

Right now that is set to "Yes." But if we were to set it to "No," you would no longer see your warn points, which is good (for people who don't like it). But at the same time, you'd no longer have access to the reasons behind your warnings. And we feel it's beneficial for you guys to be able to keep track of your own warnings over time.

What's the high score for a currently active user?

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Honestly it's kind of hard to explain to someone that isn't a moderator since we have a very specific system :mad: So sorry if this isn't making much sense. Ultimately, just remember that we don't have a limit and we don't really use a point system. It's NOT as if 5 points = suspension and 10 points = permanent ban. That's not how we work. Just think of it of 1 point = 1 time you've been contacted.

Our aim is not to shame you or make you feel bad. But my understanding is that the option is built into the system like this:

Allow all other non-protected groups to see their own warn points and reasons [Yes] [No]

Right now that is set to "Yes." But if we were to set it to "No," you would no longer see your warn points, which is good (for people who don't like it). But at the same time, you'd no longer have access to the reasons behind your warnings. And we feel it's beneficial for you guys to be able to keep track of your own warnings over time.

What's the high score for a currently active user?

Over 15 :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

My suggestion: remove the Like daily quota.

I mean, seriously?

We don't want to completely discourage people from posting. :) The idea is to use it when you strongly agree with a post but don't have anything to add to merit your own comment. This isn't really meant to be like Facebook where you can go around liking everything.

Wasn't the point of adding a Like system to make it so we didn't have to post off-topic spam when we agreed with someone?

My suggestion: remove the Like daily quota.

I mean, seriously?

We don't want to completely discourage people from posting. :) The idea is to use it when you strongly agree with a post but don't have anything to add to merit your own comment. This isn't really meant to be like Facebook where you can go around liking everything.

Wasn't the point of adding a Like system to make it so we didn't have to post off-topic spam when we agreed with someone?

Yes, but that doesn't mean you have to do it with every single post. Be selective. I think 10 likes per day is pretty reasonable. Ultimately we still want to encourage people to post. We don't want the like system to be a substitution for posting. We want it to work alongside of it and to allow people to selectively choose posts to like. We don't want people going around the forum liking 100 posts a day just because they can.

Posted Image

Hey this looks like MMO champ now. Me gusta. First hing I did was go back to deflection theme.

A filter for image links has been enabled. This has been done for your protection and has been something we've wanted to do for a while. Without it, it's always been possible for someone to harvest IP addresses from the forum by putting an image on a custom host into their post, or signature or whatever and then use the fact that it was hosted on a server they control to log the IPs which visited the image. To combat this, all images are now filtered and we've added most of the large image hosts, but I'm sure we will have missed some, so if you notice an image host is blocked who shouldn't be, then feel free to tell us in this thread and we'll see about adding it. Note that we will not be accepting submissions of personal websites for the reasons listed above.

enjin.com shouldn't be blocked.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

enjin.com shouldn't be blocked.

I've unblocked it.

1.png
generic_signature.png

thanks for unblocking enjin :P

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

How does one get added to the image filter? Most of the time I use my own host for stuff. I have no interest in harvesting ip/browser details.

character.png

Edit: Just saw this:

Note that we will not be accepting submissions of personal websites for the reasons listed above.

Well that's a pain in the arse, why am I forced to use 3rd party image uploading services that can shut down at any point losing all my images? Does anyone remember when Speedis closed down deleting everything?

It also prevents, for example, linking to an legitimate offsite image on an actual website. For example. Look at this picture of Murray and Federer...

_61433377_61431978.jpg

Also what makes Leetscape any more trusted than my own sites? Both are owned by long standing members of Tipit.

Is it possible for legacy images posted before the change to be unblocked otherwise there's a LOT of threads that are going to be broken.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Just wanted to mention that the rest of the work you've done is REALLY great. Thought I'd better say so you didn't think I was just being a negative nancy :P

The image thing is just a massive inconvenience for me especially as I believe it to be a solution to a problem that doesn't really exist.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I've never liked it when forums give you a default avatar, this just clutters the page and generally looks bad

Is it possible to remove the default avatar image from posts?

In terms of image hosts/imports. For import photo/avatar from url it seems to be blocking runescape. (Hard to see what error is it gives a big red error like box but no text in it).

Eg I'd like/want to import:

http://services.runescape.com/m=avatar-rs/a=569/Sy%A0Accursed/chat.gif to get my rs avatar like I used to have but it seems to be blocked.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Definitely going to have to get used to the changes, but so far it looks great. :thumbsup:

Two things though:

• Is it possible to get the emoticons back on a scrollable list on the side like it was before?
  • Can you unblock signavatar.com?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Not sure if I'm colorblind or what, but highlighting text in a post doesn't really highlight it, unlike before the update where it would show black text on a white background.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]