how many warning points do you have?

Low Levelled

Further infractions will result in a Goon ban.

If you win three of these, you can trade up to a tier 2 prize.

What prizes are included?

Three sticks of gum, and your choice of a half filled bottle of sprite, or an empty can of dr pepper.

Correction: The Dr. Pepper can has .25 ounces in it, due to the last winner being a whiny little [bleep]. The .25 ounces is iced tea without ice, though.

Goon warnings for all. I do not appreciate you pushing the envelope like this, and if you keep it up, you will be Goon banned.

Is there an appeal process? I don't mind my TIF warnings, but I really really don't want to be goon banned.

When you read the fine print, you'll see that Goon bans are non-transferable. But if you happen to collect 4 authentic* tier 2 prizes, you can trade up to a tier 3 prize.

So what's a tier 3 prize?

YOLO

Does milking your teats get me on your good side?

• Like 1

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Three sticks of gum, and your choice of a half filled bottle of sprite, or an empty can of dr pepper.

Correction: The Dr. Pepper can has .25 ounces in it, due to the last winner being a whiny little [bleep]. The .25 ounces is iced tea without ice, though.

Goon warnings for all. I do not appreciate you pushing the envelope like this, and if you keep it up, you will be Goon banned.

Is there an appeal process? I don't mind my TIF warnings, but I really really don't want to be goon banned.

When you read the fine print, you'll see that Goon bans are non-transferable. But if you happen to collect 4 authentic* tier 2 prizes, you can trade up to a tier 3 prize.

I don't know, but he always promised me it'd be freaking sweet. I'm still waiting on 4 more Goon bans to round out my 4 tier 2 prizes.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I don't know, but he always promised me it'd be freaking sweet. I'm still waiting on 4 more Goon bans to round out my 4 tier 2 prizes.

Just posting to add a tier to this quote pyramid.

77yLQy8.png

Shame that tip.it doesn't give any prizes.

qTLQRuS.png

Warning.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Warning.

Was that for me, or someone else? And what's in the third tier?

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I do so hate to ruin peoples fun, but it would be appreciated if the thread got back on track, and everyone continued to vent their silly in forum games.

I do so hate to ruin peoples fun, but it would be appreciated if the thread got back on track, and everyone continued to vent their silly in forum games.

That's a goon ban if I've ever seen one

inb4introuble

• Like 1

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Last time we had a thread for that you guys locked it.

• Like 9

That's a goon ban if I've ever seen one

inb4introuble

Goon ban. Besides, I thought silliness was no longer allowed in Forum Games?

The admin rolls a successful saving throw at +15 against your goon ban.

Do note that I did not suggest this game be carried on in forum games, though ban the person above you would be pretty close. If it was interpreted that way, my apologies, since that would make one question my sanity.

Also, I don't think I ever properly posted on this thread. I have 0 warning points, though I think perhaps my 3rd to 5th post on these forums was removed for, very deliberate (it was ruining my joke), censor evasion, and I got warned for it. I don't know any jokes that don't break at least one rule here :(

I would also never be allowed to post a transcript of anything I have ever said while playing Mario Kart.

Well, there is one. But it's a pun, so it doesn't count.

I have 7 warnings. The most recent being when I started a game in Forum Games called Repost This Picture of a Cat and then beat everyone at that game by reposting the cat picture 90 times.

• Like 4

i think there should be a private forum for silly

Where there's no limits to silliness

RIP Michaelangelopolous